+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</p>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</p>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I think when Kase was referring to public opinion, i think he MEANT the likes of Al Sharpton, and Jackson, because nobody in their right mind actually gives a damn what those *******s say.
    Everyone is racist, whether VERY, or just a little bit....it's everywhere.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Martin Bashir, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow....even Joe Scarborough, are claiming that this was a racially motivated crime.</p>

And lets not forget our friendly neighborhood Black Panther Party.</p>

For Kase to say that he has seen NO racially charged behavior in this is naive at best.</p>[/quote]You misquoting and misconstruing my words is cheap and petty at best

You spoke of racism and I said how this is bringing people of all colors together at the rallies but you say its all 'black victims and rich white preppies'
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]Obviously the crime was race motivated

but what I was saying was that people of all races are standing up for this not just black people, or like this is a black people vs white or spanish people but more-so people against racism

I guess u didnt read my post that u quoted 2 responses ago about the rallies[/quote]

did you hear Obama say if he had a son he would look just like him, the "Response" to the crime is blatantly racially motivated... The crime itself? who knows.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Well i did say id give everyone in here a million if I won, much more than the rest of the cheapos here. []

[/quote]</P>

ahhh see thats the thing though. that's not really a wise decision. nobody here EXPECTS anything from you. Now if out of the kindness of your heart you run Thee Game every year, thats another story....
    thats what i said I would do yesterday when discussing this. but lets be honest, you rather give us money cuz you've never been to a Giants game anyway lmao</P>

[/quote]Speak for yourself pizz, I already printed this page out. I'm suing Dezz if I don't get my share like the construction guy's in Jersey last week. lol[/quote]You guy's can hold me to this: If I win the big one, 230mill+ I WILL GIVE YOU EACH A MILLION...MH, Dezz, JP, MMB, Kase, Dav, Not from principle, but from first couple years interest.[/quote]</P>

Interest from what. Money Market accounts are turning a whopping .46% right now.</P>

[/quote]Combination of international/us/guaranteed funds...I can virtually guarantee 6%. I'm serious as a heart attack. Dezz that 540 mill would lump sum after taxes around 230 million--at least that's what I read.[/quote]</P>

What happens if Europe has another calamity? I'm sorry LT, there are no guarantees. I have a lot of post tax money in Muni bonds, but even then, they can fall. The best thing about them is that they are tax free.</P>

You can have a portfolio that "should" yield about 5%, but I'm not sure about a virtual guarantee.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<u>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</u> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</p>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</p>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it
    <u>
    What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??</u>

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]They arent pretending this didnt happen. Theyre trying to ignore the racial tension, which is a good thing
    And a higher percentage of those evil republicans voted for the civil rights act than dems, people seem to forget that.
    [/quote]Ive seen ZERO racial tension on this issue, people of all ethnicities are agreeing on this one. Its not like its a black vs white or black vs spanish issue. Look at the rallies theyve been having its people of all colors behind the same cause
    [/quote]</p>

I'm sorry..........What????</p>

[/quote]Sorry man you gotta turn off the ultra conservative media outlets you use and look at with a non-biased view and people of all races are up in arms about this, contrary to what fox news and rush limbaugh tell you
    [/quote]</p>

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.</p>

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</p>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</p>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</p>

[/quote]Obviously the crime was race motivated, but what I was saying was that people of all races are standing up for this not just black people, or like this is a black people vs white or spanish people but more-so people against racism

I guess u didnt read my post that u quoted 2 responses ago about the rallies
    [/quote]</p>

I never said it was just black people.</p>

But unfortunately every opportunist in the country is ginning up the emotion on this one to draw attention to themselves.</p>

And you're right....It's morons of all colors.</p>[/quote]Wow MH, you're really taking the low road in this whole discussion.

People that stand up for a horrible crime and participate in a rally are now 'morons', cmon man I thought you were better than that

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</P>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</P>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I think when Kase was referring to public opinion, i think he MEANT the likes of Al Sharpton, and Jackson, because nobody in their right mind actually gives a damn what those *******s say.
    Everyone is racist, whether VERY, or just a little bit....it's everywhere.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Martin Bashir, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow....even Joe Scarborough, are claiming that this was a racially motivated crime.</P>

And lets not forget our friendly neighborhood Black Panther Party.</P>

For Kase to say that he has seen NO racially charged behavior in this is naive at best.</P>

[/quote]You misquoting and misconstruing my words is cheap and petty at best

You spoke of racism and I said how this is bringing people of all colors together at the rallies but you say its all 'black victims and rich white preppies'
    [/quote]</P>

It has brought liberals of all colors together Kase.....Against the real enemy...white non-liberals.</P>

And why are you being so hostile when I am doing nothing but spreading love?</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]Wow MH, you're really taking the low road in this whole discussion.

People that stand up for a horrible crime and participate in a rally are now 'morons', cmon man I thought you were better than that
    [/quote]

They aren't staning up for a horrible crime, they are doing the "cool" thing to grab attention, they have no idea what they are supposedly standing up for, how do I know that? because NO ONE knows the facts of this case yet...it hasn't even gone to court yet.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Obviously the crime was race motivated

but what I was saying was that people of all races are standing up for this not just black people, or like this is a black people vs white or spanish people but more-so people against racism

I guess u didnt read my post that u quoted 2 responses ago about the rallies[/quote]

did you hear Obama say if he had a son he would look just like him, the "Response" to the crime is blatantly racially motivated... The crime itself? who knows.
    [/quote]You're kidding me right!?!?!

The crime wasnt racially motivated, but the respone is, thats what you're saying?!?!?

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

What happens if Europe has another calamity? I'm sorry LT, there are no guarantees. I have a lot of post tax money in Muni bonds, but even then, they can fall. The best thing about them is that they are tax free.</p>

You can have a portfolio that "should" yield about 5%, but I'm not sure about a virtual guarantee.</p>[/quote]

if you are putting vast amounts of cash into a bank (especially a smaller home town type bank) you can practically ask for your own interest rate (within reason) when it's that much money they will bend the rules for you.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.

[/quote]</p>

Everyone is racist, whether VERY, or just a little bit....it's everywhere.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Martin Bashir, Chris Matthews, Lawrence O'Donnell, Rachel Maddow....even Joe Scarborough, are claiming that this was a racially motivated crime.</p>

And lets not forget our friendly neighborhood Black Panther Party.</p>

For Kase to say that he has seen NO racially charged behavior in this is naive at best.</p>

[/quote]You misquoting and misconstruing my words is cheap and petty at best

[/quote]</p>

It has brought liberals of all colors together Kase.....Against the real enemy...white non-liberals.</p>

And why are you being so hostile when I am doing nothing but spreading love?</p>[/quote]LMAO, you're too much

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]This trayvon martin case is being beaten to death....
    [/quote]Rightfully so, he was an unarmed kid who was shot to death, have you listened to to details of what went down??? Its DISGUSTING!!!!

Cmon Dezz I expected better from you
    [/quote]Yes I herd, but what I find just as disgusting are the people trying to exploit the situation. I also have a hard time believing the public outrage would be the same if the Trayvon was white. This type of stuff just incites more racism imo.

Its a double standard and I cant stand it. Where was the outcry when this happened??
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders...stopher_Newsom
    [/quote]<U>So because the news was ignorant about another story you're gonna give a cold shoulder to the Trayvon Martin case???</U> Sorry man, but thats painfully idiotic

This stuff incites more racism because of horribly misguided views like yours

And whos 'exploiting' the situation, is there a secret group of 'black liberals' that are making money off of this or something that only Rush Limbaugh knows about???

An unarmed CHILD got murdered because he was wearing a hoodie and in the wrong place at the wrong time (even though it was his fathers development)
    [/quote]Youre making accusations. Im not turning a cold shoulder. I said the double standard is bull****, would you agree?
    Do you think The Heat would wear hoodies if the kid was white, or any other african american wearing a hoodie for that matter? The racists Al sharpton, Jessie, Spike Lee, Bobby Rush ( a former black panther) all seeking media attention. Its as clear as day my friend.

[/quote]Double standard in ANY case are BS

I dont know if they would do that if Travyon Martin was white, neither do you. And what if they DID do the same if it was a white kid, big f'n deal. Its more about humanity but the pundits want to break it down to race to divide everybody about the case

Al Sharpton is a clown, I disagree with you on your views of Jesse, Spike Lee and Bobby Rush (who was a black panther, but made a great point)

You call it media seeking, I call it keeping a horrible issue in the limelight so people dont forget about it
    [/quote]</P>

And how about the Black panther party announcing that 'if you kill one of ours, we kill one of yours", with NO condemnation from any of your friends from the left. the people who are wooping up all this emotion. You mention the idiot on the floor of the House. How on earth can anyone ever get a fair trial if this kind of **** happens.</P>

[/quote]Link please??

You know I dont believe any of your conservative fear mongering unless I hear it 1st hand or get a hard link for it
    <U>
    What about all of your buddies on the right that are pretending that this didnt happen all so they can go back to Obama-Blasting??</U>

You cant get a trial unless you're arrested and so far he hasnt been arrested, so your right he cant get a fair trial cause he cant get a trial without being processed into the system
    [/quote]They arent pretending this didnt happen. Theyre trying to ignore the racial tension, which is a good thing
    And a higher percentage of those evil republicans voted for the civil rights act than dems, people seem to forget that.
    [/quote]Ive seen ZERO racial tension on this issue, people of all ethnicities are agreeing on this one. Its not like its a black vs white or black vs spanish issue. Look at the rallies theyve been having its people of all colors behind the same cause
    [/quote]</P>

I'm sorry..........What????</P>

[/quote]Sorry man you gotta turn off the ultra conservative media outlets you use and look at with a non-biased view and people of all races are up in arms about this, contrary to what fox news and rush limbaugh tell you
    [/quote]</P>

I haven't listened to Rush Limbaugh since 2000. He's a dope.</P>

Most of my news on TV I get from MSNBC. In every hour there I hear about how racially motivated this crime was. That George Zimmerman is a racist. That he only followed this kid because he was black.</P>

Then we see the usual suspects calling out our racist country (Rev Al, Jesse Jackson, members of the Congressional Black Caucus etc...).</P>

This entire incident is what it is because of the race factor. I'm just not sure what you are watching, Kase.</P>

[/quote]Obviously the crime was race motivated, but what I was saying was that people of all races are standing up for this not just black people, or like this is a black people vs white or spanish people but more-so people against racism

I guess u didnt read my post that u quoted 2 responses ago about the rallies
    [/quote]</P>

I never said it was just black people.</P>

But unfortunately every opportunist in the country is ginning up the emotion on this one to draw attention to themselves.</P>

And you're right....It's morons of all colors.</P>

[/quote]Wow MH, you're really taking the low road in this whole discussion.

[/quote]</P>

Kase....I really need to make this clear. What you just described is not what I am doing at all.</P>

My problem is the dopes who whoop up the emotion on this by presuming to know all the facts. My point is that we need to find out what happened before we start pointing fingers at other Americans.</P>

There are opportunists coming out of the woodwork on this and its a typical, media driven event.</P>

Everybody needs to calm down here. this is a terrible tragedy but they happen every day in every city around the country. Everybody wants to talk about this because there are ratings and attention to be had.</P>

+ Reply to Thread