+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]There are PLENTY of facts that are known to the public at this point in time[/quote]

If there was then he would already be arrested wouldn't he....clearly it's not as cut and dry as you have been told it was by the media that wants ratings and wants you to be angry.

[quote user="Kase-1"]You think its all about ratings, and getting attention for the media!?!? Thats a terrible thing to say dude[/quote]

No Kase, speaking the Truth is never a terrible thing.

[/quote]

You're horribly disillusioned man, if you think this is all about media ratings then I feel bad for you, cause at that point you're so far gone its not even worth continuing this with you... Its kinda sad
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Wow MH, you're really taking the low road in this whole discussion.

People that stand up for a horrible crime and participate in a rally are now 'morons', cmon man I thought you were better than that
    [/quote]

They aren't staning up for a horrible crime, they are doing the "cool" thing to grab attention, they have no idea what they are supposedly standing up for, how do I know that? because NO ONE knows the facts of this case yet...it hasn't even gone to court yet.
    [/quote]WOW, thats a real d-baggy and horribly ignorant thing to say

People are up in arms because the guy shot and unarmed kid and didnt even get arrested
    [/quote]</P>

People are up in arms because the opportunists are telling them to be. Its bizaare that this guy hasn't been arrested. (actually he WAS arrested as show in the ABC video) but outrageous things like this happen all the time. All the time Kase. They suck. but this is a case of media people and so called "social leaders" trying to create a lot of national rage for their own benefit.</P>

Just as they did in the Duke Lacrosse case.</P>

Its very concerning whats happened here. But the national attention is rediculous.</P>

[/quote]Theres a perfect example where public opinion didnt mean a damned thing, those kids went to trial and were proven innocent when everyone thought they were guilty.

In your eyes the national attention is ridiculous, in my eyes its deserved any crime like this should have the same attention even though many dont.

People up in arms because the 'opportunists' tell them to be, thats the argument I have against the tea party nut jobs and you call me crazy, but in your case its true?!!?!? Riiiiiiiiiiiight, theyre both biased points of view
    [/quote]</P>

You underestimate the power of public opinion. can you imagine any way this guy could get a fair trial? can you also imagine the fear in any potential jururs heart and the pressure to convict?</P>

You've got Black Panthers out there with their threats. Do you think any jurur would even consider the evidence?</P>

The answer is probably not. The toxic environment that has been created isn't exactly a recipe for the even hand of justice. More like a lynching.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Kase....I really need to make this clear. What you just described is not what I am doing at all.</p>

My problem is the dopes who whoop up the emotion on this by presuming to know all the facts. My point is that we need to find out what happened before we start pointing fingers at other Americans.</p>

There are opportunists coming out of the woodwork on this and its a typical, media driven event.</p>

Everybody needs to calm down here. this is a terrible tragedym but they happen every day in every city around the country. Everybody wants to talk about this because there are ratings and attention to be had.</p>

[/quote]There are PLENTY of facts that are known to the public at this point in time

You think its all about ratings, and getting attention for the media!?!? Thats a terrible thing to say dude, there was a heinous crime committed and when people try to get attention brought to its light you guys dismiss them as morons, people that are trying to do the cool thing, racists, and general clowns.
    [/quote]</p>

How many murders have taken place since this happened. How about the soldier in Afghanistan who got killed while saving the life of an Afghan little girl. Almost nothing on that.</p>

This story is an outrage on its face. But its being propped up for self interest by these "leaders" and media types. </p>[/quote]Whats your point, there are a TON of stories that dont get the attention they deserve, its not my fault

This story is being propped up because its a horrible crime that went down and its going unpunished even though there seems to be plenty of evidence to arrest Zimemrman

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]Theres a perfect example where public opinion didnt mean a damned thing, those kids went to trial and were proven innocent when everyone thought they were guilty. [/quote]

are you kidding me, I'm so heated at you right now, those kids lives were RUINED and they did nothing wrong....NOTHING...to people they will always remember them as the lacrosse kids rapist and killers....even though they did nothing wrong? why because the Media decided to run the story that way and everyone bought into it even though the media and the people knew nothing....this is the problem with jumping to conclusions without any information....like you are now on this case.

[quote user="Kase-1"]In your eyes the national attention is ridiculous, in my eyes its deserved any crime like this should have the same attention even though many dont. [/quote]

there isn't enough time in a day to even dedicate 10 minutes of national attention on crimes like this....during this discussion similar events have taken place at least 5 times I'd bet...if not more...but there won't be any media attention....the ISSUE (racism) needs coverage...not individual events....especially when very little is even know about the individual event/incident.

[quote user="Kase-1"]People up in arms because the 'opportunists' tell them to be, thats the argument I have against the tea party nut jobs and you call me crazy, but in your case its true?!!?!? Riiiiiiiiiiiight, theyre both biased points of view[/quote]

I don't even understand what you are trying to say here...it makes no sense, are you trying to compare a political opinion to a supposed murder?

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]See now you are just being a D-Bag[/quote]

Why? because I'd rather stand up against the actual issue (racism) instead of one particular incident that we don't know anything about yet? because I'm not just going to blindly follow what ever story the opportunists and ratings grabbers want me to?

Honestly I think you are being the D-Bag here but I wasn't going to say it, but since you started it.
    [/quote]No because the pompous way you try to put your point across like its the all Holy word and anyone that disagrees is trying to do 'the cool thing' rather than stand up for an injustice

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Theres a perfect example where public opinion didnt mean a damned thing, those kids went to trial and were proven innocent when everyone thought they were guilty. [/quote]

are you kidding me, I'm so heated at you right now, those kids lives were RUINED and they did nothing wrong....NOTHING...to people they will always remember them as the lacrosse kids rapist and killers....even though they did nothing wrong? why because the Media decided to run the story that way and everyone bought into it even though the media and the people knew nothing....this is the problem with jumping to conclusions without any information....like you are now on this case.

[quote user="Kase-1"]In your eyes the national attention is ridiculous, in my eyes its deserved any crime like this should have the same attention even though many dont. [/quote]

there isn't enough time in a day to even dedicate 10 minutes of national attention on crimes like this....during this discussion similar events have taken place at least 5 times I'd bet...if not more...but there won't be any media attention....the ISSUE (racism) needs coverage...not individual events....especially when very little is even know about the individual event/incident.

[quote user="Kase-1"]People up in arms because the 'opportunists' tell them to be, thats the argument I have against the tea party nut jobs and you call me crazy, but in your case its true?!!?!? Riiiiiiiiiiiight, theyre both biased points of view[/quote]

I don't even understand what you are trying to say here...it makes no sense, are you trying to compare a political opinion to a supposed murder?
    [/quote]Dude Im JUST as heated at you right now, are you kidding me?!?!?

You made it seem like public opinion meant it was gold and the case is closed, yet the public opion was wrong there and right in other cases, its not always 100% correct and doesnt sway a correct judicial hearing

[quote user="dezzzR"]

but bandy doesnt get ANY. he doesnt love us anymore.
    [/quote]</P>

What is a bandy?!??!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]You made it seem like public opinion meant it was gold and the case is closed, yet the public opion was wrong there and right in other cases, its not always 100% correct and doesnt sway a correct judicial hearing
    [/quote]

Public opinion and the actual trial are completely independent things (at least they are supposed to be)

I did not make it seem like public opinion has anything to do with a guilty or innocent result, no public opinion ruins these kids every day lives...they can't go back to school without being known as rapist murders, where ever they get a job people will look at them differently....their lives are ruined because the media decided to jump to a conclusion without and knowledge of the facts.

the media is supposed to report the news, but nowadays ...with Duke and with this Trayvon Martin case, the Media is MAKING the news they are sculpting public opinion, that is NOT the media's job, and the people who buy into it are weak minded, you need patience, you need to wait, and find out the truth of the incident before flying off the handle into a full fledged uproar when you literally know NOTHING about the situation (and I don't either)

and even if everything you think you know, everything the media said is true....you have to realize that this is something that happens every single day, there are way worse tragedies then this happening even in America every single day....you need to stand up against the cause of these incidents....not the incidents themselves.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Kase....I really need to make this clear. What you just described is not what I am doing at all.</P>

My problem is the dopes who whoop up the emotion on this by presuming to know all the facts. My point is that we need to find out what happened before we start pointing fingers at other Americans.</P>

There are opportunists coming out of the woodwork on this and its a typical, media driven event.</P>

Everybody needs to calm down here. this is a terrible tragedym but they happen every day in every city around the country. Everybody wants to talk about this because there are ratings and attention to be had.</P>

[/quote]There are PLENTY of facts that are known to the public at this point in time

You think its all about ratings, and getting attention for the media!?!? Thats a terrible thing to say dude, there was a heinous crime committed and when people try to get attention brought to its light you guys dismiss them as morons, people that are trying to do the cool thing, racists, and general clowns.
    [/quote]</P>

How many murders have taken place since this happened. How about the soldier in Afghanistan who got killed while saving the life of an Afghan little girl. Almost nothing on that.</P>

This story is an outrage on its face. But its being propped up for self interest by these "leaders" and media types. </P>

[/quote]Whats your point, there are a TON of stories that dont get the attention they deserve, its not my fault

This story is being propped up because its a horrible crime that went down and its going unpunished even though there seems to be plenty of evidence to arrest Zimemrman
    [/quote]</P>

Again Kase, my problem is the whooping up of emotion and outrage when many of the facts are not known. Thats what the investigation is for.</P>

You have these opportunists who are guilty of this. This could turn violent which would be fine with some of these guys because thats just more ratings.</P>

My God, we are having historic arguments in the Supreme Court about the future of healthcare in this country for every American, and this case is knocking that off the front page.</P>

You don't see a problem with that?</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]

but bandy doesnt get ANY. he doesnt love us anymore.
    [/quote]</P>

What is a bandy?!??!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its a bald fat man, covered in maple syrup, with a Toronto Maple leaf flag in one hand, and a bottle of Molson in the other.</P>

+ Reply to Thread