+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]See now you are just being a D-Bag[/quote]

Why? because I'd rather stand up against the actual issue (racism) instead of one particular incident that we don't know anything about yet? because I'm not just going to blindly follow what ever story the opportunists and ratings grabbers want me to?

Honestly I think you are being the D-Bag here but I wasn't going to say it, but since you started it.
    [/quote]No because the pompous way you try to put your point across like its the all Holy word and anyone that disagrees is trying to do 'the cool thing' rather than stand up for an injustice
    [/quote]

there is no pomposity in any of my comments on this topic, I'm simply stating a "truth" the truth is that many of the people "acting" outraged on this topic are doing so because either it's the cool thing to do, or because they want attention, or because they simply can't think themselves and do whatever the news media (which is trying to get ratings not actually report news) is telling them to.

that is simply a fact...I'm stating a fact when I say that.

I'm also suggesting that it might be better to figure out the truth of a situation before coming to a conclusion based on hear say.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]

but bandy doesnt get ANY. he doesnt love us anymore.
    [/quote]</P>

What is a bandy?!??!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Its a bald fat man, covered in maple syrup, with a Toronto Maple leaf flag in one hand, and a bottle of Molson in the other.</P>

[/quote]</P>

this rings a bell.....I feel like I've heard of this before....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]My God, we are having historic arguments in the Supreme Court about the future of healthcare in this country for every American, and this case is knocking that off the front page.

You don't see a problem with that?</p>[/quote]

Thank goodness for CSPAN...that's a true no spin zone

(unlike some other people who claim that lol)

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Kase....I really need to make this clear. What you just described is not what I am doing at all.</p>

My problem is the dopes who whoop up the emotion on this by presuming to know all the facts. My point is that we need to find out what happened before we start pointing fingers at other Americans.</p>

There are opportunists coming out of the woodwork on this and its a typical, media driven event.</p>

Everybody needs to calm down here. this is a terrible tragedym but they happen every day in every city around the country. Everybody wants to talk about this because there are ratings and attention to be had.</p>[/quote]There are PLENTY of facts that are known to the public at this point in time
    <u>
    You think its all about ratings, and getting attention for the media!?!? </u>Thats a terrible thing to say dude, there was a heinous crime committed and when people try to get attention brought to its light you guys dismiss them as morons, people that are trying to do the cool thing, racists, and general clowns.
    [/quote]No its not a terrible thing to say kase. Its a terrible thing for the media or anyone to DO. And it is happening. And you never responded to this article I posted
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1387550.html
    why dont Al and jessie speak out against those crimes. That was racially motivated. If those two racist denounced Tysons actions and others like him, their message would hold more weight. Fact is, black on white crime is more frequent and theres little to no outrage at all.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]See now you are just being a D-Bag[/quote]

Why? because I'd rather stand up against the actual issue (racism) instead of one particular incident that we don't know anything about yet? because I'm not just going to blindly follow what ever story the opportunists and ratings grabbers want me to?

Honestly I think you are being the D-Bag here but I wasn't going to say it, but since you started it.
    [/quote]No because the pompous way you try to put your point across like its the all Holy word and anyone that disagrees is trying to do 'the cool thing' rather than stand up for an injustice
    [/quote]

there is no pomposity in any of my comments on this topic, I'm simply stating a "truth" the truth is that many of the people "acting" outraged on this topic are doing so because either it's the cool thing to do, or because they want attention, or because they simply can't think themselves and do whatever the news media (which is trying to get ratings not actually report news) is telling them to.

I'm also suggesting that it might be better to figure out the truth of a situation before coming to a conclusion based on hear say.
    [/quote]</P>

"Pomposity"?..............friggin awesome Scrappy!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]See now you are just being a D-Bag[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It instantly became a high profile "case". People can't help but quickly form an opinion on it. You cannot hold that against them.
    I dont even know how this story got so popular so quickly. I can only assume this happens more often than we read about. So....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It instantly became a high profile "case". People can't help but quickly form an opinion on it. You cannot hold that against them.
    I dont even know how this story got so popular so quickly. I can only assume this happens more often than we read about. So....</P>

[/quote]</P>

You don't.???</P>

Let me explain it to you.</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]"Pomposity"?..............friggin awesome Scrappy!![/quote]

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]"Pomposity"?..............friggin awesome Scrappy!![/quote]

Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.
    [/quote]</P>

Don't forget to tipthe waitresses on your way out.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]You don't.???

Let me explain it to you.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I lol'd

i havent *watched* much of the news on this....only read about it really. So I didnt know those 2 assclowns were really involved. (color me shocked!)
    Whats funny is that most black people i know HATE those guys lol. They blame them for racism, like "No wonder people are racist! these two give black people a bad name", something to that effect basically.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread