+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]See now you are just being a D-Bag[/quote]

Why? because I'd rather stand up against the actual issue (racism) instead of one particular incident that we don't know anything about yet? because I'm not just going to blindly follow what ever story the opportunists and ratings grabbers want me to?

Honestly I think you are being the D-Bag here but I wasn't going to say it, but since you started it.
    [/quote]No because the pompous way you try to put your point across like its the all Holy word and anyone that disagrees is trying to do 'the cool thing' rather than stand up for an injustice
    [/quote]

there is no pomposity in any of my comments on this topic, I'm simply stating a "truth" the truth is that many of the people "acting" outraged on this topic are doing so because either it's the cool thing to do, or because they want attention, or because they simply can't think themselves and do whatever the news media (which is trying to get ratings not actually report news) is telling them to.

that is simply a fact...I'm stating a fact when I say that.

I'm also suggesting that it might be better to figure out the truth of a situation before coming to a conclusion based on hear say.
    [/quote]No your 'truth' is an opinion

Just because because you see these people this way doesnt mean they are only doing this because its 'the cool thing to do', are you really that blind where you cant even acknowledge that this was a heinous crime
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Kase....I really need to make this clear. What you just described is not what I am doing at all.</p>

My problem is the dopes who whoop up the emotion on this by presuming to know all the facts. My point is that we need to find out what happened before we start pointing fingers at other Americans.</p>

There are opportunists coming out of the woodwork on this and its a typical, media driven event.</p>

Everybody needs to calm down here. this is a terrible tragedym but they happen every day in every city around the country. Everybody wants to talk about this because there are ratings and attention to be had.</p>[/quote]There are PLENTY of facts that are known to the public at this point in time
    <u>
    You think its all about ratings, and getting attention for the media!?!? </u>Thats a terrible thing to say dude, there was a heinous crime committed and when people try to get attention brought to its light you guys dismiss them as morons, people that are trying to do the cool thing, racists, and general clowns.
    [/quote]No its not a terrible thing to say kase. Its a terrible thing for the media or anyone to DO. And it is happening. And you never responded to this article I posted
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1387550.html
    why dont Al and jessie speak out against those crimes. That was racially motivated. If those two racist denounced Tysons actions and others like him, their message would hold more weight. Fact is, black on white crime is more frequent and theres little to no outrage at all.
    [/quote]Probably because that was never known anywhere outside of Florida, now you guys can take that and run to the moon with it, but contrary to popular belief its not my fault alot of stories dont make the news

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

hehe. Perhaps.
    I dont label myself as a liberal or anything, I just think it's just what I think could be perceived as liberal? I dont know.
    But no, I have no agenda, and don't feel like running my mouth about every single thing.
    Oh, and i dont usually EVERlike discussing politics. I find it strangely offensive when sometimes its all anyone wants to talk about. *****ing doesnt change anything. Just do your job voting, or get off your butt and do something to change it. amirite? AMIRITE?!? lol</P>

[/quote]

I disagree, I know certain people are completely entrenched in their opinion, but not everyone is, and <FONT color=#0000ff>If I can show people on the fence the logic in my opinion, the common sense of it and pull them over to my side, then I'm helping the country (at least in my opinion)
    </FONT>[/quote]</P>

lol thats ridiculous....im not even gonna comment</P>

[/quote]</P>

Why is it rediculous?</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well.....just because something is your opinion doesn't automatically make you right.
    I would agree that discussion can influence people, but.....when i talk about my opinion on these forums for example, im just doing it because I personally think it's right. I don't expect people to see things my way all the time.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You don't.???

Let me explain it to you.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I lol'd

i havent *watched* much of the news on this....only read about it really. So I didnt know those 2 assclowns were really involved. (color me shocked!)
    Whats funny is that most black people i know HATE those guys lol. They blame them for racism, like "No wonder people are racist! these two give black people a bad name", something to that effect basically.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

White liberals love them.</p>[/quote]...Explain, being a White Liberal Id LOVE to hear this one, NOBODY likes Al Sharpton!!!!!

on 2nd thought....I really can't blame you for thinking that way....especially someone who turned "Daven" into a verb, lmao
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]No your 'truth' is an opinion[/quote]

No Kase, I'm sorry, in the real world, what I've said is a FACT, it's not an opinion at all....I'm sorry you can't understand that...I'm not going to try and convince you though, you are clearly in a state of denial at the moment.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Just because because you see these people this way doesnt mean they are only doing this because its 'the cool thing to do'[/quote]

Not all of them no, but many of them yes.

[quote user="Kase-1"]are you really that blind where you cant even acknowledge that this was a heinous crime [/quote]

I can acknowledge that it is a tragedy that such a young kid has died BUT! I don't even know if this was a murder yet...there isn't any information on this yet, there has been no trial yet...so know I can't acknowledge that this was a heinous "crime" because no one knows what happened yet Kase.

Can you acknowledge that just over the past few days since the Trayvon Martin incident that many other children have died...and the media has not covered them?

This is a media driven story Kase....nothing more nothing less, I don't mean to sound morbid but this is one of hundreds if not thousands of tragedies that happen every year...that are just like this...but don't get any coverage.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You don't.???

Let me explain it to you.</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I lol'd

i havent *watched* much of the news on this....only read about it really. So I didnt know those 2 assclowns were really involved. (color me shocked!)
    Whats funny is that most black people i know HATE those guys lol. They blame them for racism, like "No wonder people are racist! these two give black people a bad name", something to that effect basically.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

White liberals love them.</P>

[/quote]...Explain, being a White Liberal Id LOVE to hear this one, NOBODY likes Al Sharpton!!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

Well I amended my comment later. And who do you think watches his show on MSNBC?</P>

Nothing but white lib's. (Not that there's anything wrong with that)</P>

And you only think you're a liberal.I say in 10 years you will be a member of the good guys.</P>

I was where you are. I have faith in you.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You don't.???

Let me explain it to you.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I lol'd

</p>

[/quote]</p>

White liberals love them.</p>[/quote]...Explain, being a White Liberal Id LOVE to hear this one, NOBODY likes Al Sharpton!!!!!
    [/quote]

Again Kase, not an opinion a fact, if you look at his shows and look at the demographic's it is almost purely white liberals who watch his show, there is nothing wrong with that at all, but it IS the case.

It's like saying housewives like Oprah it's just true.

[quote user="Morehead State"]And who do you think watches his show on MSNBC?[/quote]</P>

He has an MSNBC show?!?!?!?!?!?!</P>

Why can't IIIIII get my own tv show?!?!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]No your 'truth' is an opinion[/quote]

No Kase, I'm sorry, in the real world, what I've said is a FACT, it's not an opinion at all....I'm sorry you can't understand that...I'm not going to try and convince you though, you are clearly in a state of denial at the moment.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Just because because you see these people this way doesnt mean they are only doing this because its 'the cool thing to do'[/quote]

Not all of them no, but many of them yes.

[quote user="Kase-1"]are you really that blind where you cant even acknowledge that this was a heinous crime [/quote]

I can acknowledge that it is a tragedy that such a young kid has died BUT! I don't even know if this was a murder yet...there isn't any information on this yet, there has been no trial yet...so know I can't acknowledge that this was a heinous "crime" because no one knows what happened yet Kase.

Can you acknowledge that just over the past few days since the Trayvon Martin incident that many other children have died...and the media has not covered them?

This is a media driven story Kase....nothing more nothing less, I don't mean to sound morbid but this is one of hundreds if not thousands of tragedies that happen every year...that are just like this...but don't get any coverage.
    [/quote]LMAO, you can say 'real world' and 'truth' all you want, but just because you think something is a fact doesnt make it so

About the majority of Trayvon Martin supporters being mindless sheep that follow because its 'cool' or 'in'.....FALSE again!!!!

OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story

+ Reply to Thread