+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]You don't.???

Let me explain it to you.</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I lol'd

i havent *watched* much of the news on this....only read about it really. So I didnt know those 2 assclowns were really involved. (color me shocked!)
    Whats funny is that most black people i know HATE those guys lol. They blame them for racism, like "No wonder people are racist! these two give black people a bad name", something to that effect basically.
    </p>

[/quote]</p>

White liberals love them.</p>[/quote]...Explain, being a White Liberal Id LOVE to hear this one, NOBODY likes Al Sharpton!!!!!
    [/quote]

Again Kase, not an opinion a fact, if you look at his shows and look at the demographic's it is almost purely white liberals who watch his show, there is nothing wrong with that at all, but it IS the case.

It's like saying housewives like Oprah it's just true.
    [/quote]Correction I have never met someone white, black, spanish, asian who liked Al Sharpton..... Have you????
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]And who do you think watches his show on MSNBC?[/quote]</P>

He has an MSNBC show?!?!?!?!?!?!</P>

Why can't IIIIII get my own tv show?!?!</P>

[/quote]</P>

All you have to do is be an idiot for 30 years. support people who are proven to be guilty (Tawana Brawly) and find a camera to have stuck in your face at every opportunity.</P>

You haven't been an idiot for nearly enough years. HAHAHA!!!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"]
    OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story

[/quote]</P>

I brought this point up earlier. Sincewe can't control what's on the news, why is it SO crazy to believe that people are passionate about this story, whether they are one side of the argument or the other? Daven just thinks people are being sheep like you said, but it's just because if you follow any news whatsoever, you can't escape this kind of ****.
    Morehead stated earlier that there are so many other things going on in the country, yet this is what we (as well as many many other people) are discussing.
    Well, there's pop culture for you. And you can't blame one news agency for it. This **** is like CRACK to them once they find out people are going nuts over it.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]No your 'truth' is an opinion[/quote]

No Kase, I'm sorry, in the real world, what I've said is a FACT, it's not an opinion at all....I'm sorry you can't understand that...I'm not going to try and convince you though, you are clearly in a state of denial at the moment.

[quote user="Kase-1"]Just because because you see these people this way doesnt mean they are only doing this because its 'the cool thing to do'[/quote]

Not all of them no, but many of them yes.

[quote user="Kase-1"]are you really that blind where you cant even acknowledge that this was a heinous crime [/quote]

I can acknowledge that it is a tragedy that such a young kid has died BUT! I don't even know if this was a murder yet...there isn't any information on this yet, there has been no trial yet...so know I can't acknowledge that this was a heinous "crime" because no one knows what happened yet Kase.

Can you acknowledge that just over the past few days since the Trayvon Martin incident that many other children have died...and the media has not covered them?

This is a media driven story Kase....nothing more nothing less, I don't mean to sound morbid but this is one of hundreds if not thousands of tragedies that happen every year...that are just like this...but don't get any coverage.
    [/quote]LMAO, you can say 'real world' and 'truth' all you want, but just because you think something is a fact doesnt make it so

About the majority of Trayvon Martin supporters being mindless sheep that follow because its 'cool' or 'in'.....FALSE again!!!!

OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story

[/quote]</P>

The case is what it is. this moron Zimmerman did whatever he did, and we'll find out exactly what happened (hopefully) soon.</P>

Its not that that bugs me. Its the bad actors around the story. Its the dopes who are stirring up the hate and finger pointing.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]And who do you think watches his show on MSNBC?[/quote]</p>

He has an MSNBC show?!?!?!?!?!?!</p>

Why can't IIIIII get my own tv show?!?!</p>[/quote]`If clowns like Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and just about ANY woman on Fox News can get shows ANYONE can get a show.

..... Maybe theyll have a show where me and glen beck and/or rush limbaugh wear t-shirts saying opposing sides of an issue then have a fist fight and the winner wins the 'debate'
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]And who do you think watches his show on MSNBC?[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

All you have to do is be an idiot for 30 years. support people who are proven to be guilty (Tawana Brawly) and find a camera to have stuck in your face at every opportunity.</P>

[/quote]</P>

****!!
    i only have like 20 years of idiocracy under my belt. I'm getting close to my own tv show!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</P>

I brought this point up earlier. Sincewe can't control what's on the news, why is it SO crazy to believe that people are passionate about this story, whether they are one side of the argument or the other? Daven just thinks people are being sheep like you said, but it's just because if you follow any news whatsoever, you can't escape this kind of ****.
    Morehead stated earlier that there are so many other things going on in the country, yet this is what we (as well as many many other people) are discussing.
    Well, there's pop culture for you. And you can't blame one news agency for it. This **** is like CRACK to them once they find out people are going nuts over it.
    </P>

[/quote]</P>

We do get to decide what's important to us. That much control of our own lives, we DO HAVE.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

****!!
    i only have like 20 years of idiocracy under my belt. I'm getting close to my own tv show!!!!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'm really not pandering here Pizz when I say this, but you have to prop up your idiotness substantially to compete with Sharpton's.</P>

While I do believe that a failure to appreciate Morehead is the act of an idiot...still...........</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]LMAO, you can say 'real world' and 'truth' all you want, but just because you think something is a fact doesnt make it so
    [/quote]

Correct the part that makes it a fact is that it's an inarguable truth, some people ARE "acting" like they are outraged because its "cool" some people are acting outraged because they want attention and some people are acting in such a way because they believe everything the media has told them...al those things are inarguable truths...period...and all your whining that "it's just my opinion" does not make it so.

[quote user="Kase-1"]About the majority of Trayvon Martin supporters being mindless sheep that follow because its 'cool' or 'in'.....FALSE again!!!![/quote]

That's your opinion, I o think it's the majority, I know for a fact it is some, but I don't not know for sure it's the majority, but since it's my opinion that the majority of American when it comes to most topics just react emotionally to whatever the news tells them to I'd guess it is the majority....no actually takes the time to think about anything but themselves anymore...at least that's my opinion of most people.

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK, once again contrary to what they may tell you on fox news, Kase-1 isnt in charge of what make the news!!!!! So stop beating that point to death, like I said to morehead there have been plenty of other murders that didnt get the national attention Travyon Martin did, each case is a different story[/quote]

No you aren't in charge of whats on the news...but you are in charge of how you react to it and the people reacting to this particular story with outrage seem quite silly, considering this is an every day occurrence....you should not be surprised about this, you should be angry that this sort of thing happens everyday....but you should not be outraged at this one person, because you don't even know the facts of the case here....you should be outraged that this sort of thing happens everyday in America...not at this one individual case.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

****!!

[/quote]</P>

I'm really not pandering here Pizz when I say this, but you have to prop up your idiotness substantially to compete with Sharpton's.</P>

While I do believe that a failure to appreciate Morehead is the act of an idiot...still...........</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread