+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]WOW, I see Fox News has a blogger on the GMBs, LOL[/quote]

sigh, have you ever listened to CSPAN Kase? my opinions are formed mostly from listening to actual sessions in congress..I listen to the actual representatives from both sides as they make their case, if you want to disagree fine....but my largest news source....what I base my opinions off of, that is something you can't say is bias...it's the actual discussion it's not news it's simply listening to the discussion IN congress on the floor.
    [/quote]

shut up

no they are not lol
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]sorry--I had to take a difficult call.

If I had my choice I would be re-born- Black & Gay[/quote]... Wait, you're not already!?!??!!?

LOL, jk
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]did you take this side of the argument for Timothy McVeigh? For OJ?[/quote]

Yes and Yes, I actually DID with OJ, I mean I think I was naive at the time, but my Jr Highschool had a walk out during the OJ Trial and I was part of it, also don't forget the Casey Anthony case...I think I've been pretty consistent on wanting the courts to decide before jumping to conclusions based on media reports.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I mean come on man... this guy shot a kid in cold blood. He had NOTHING on him and this guy isn't even suppose to have a weapon on him.

I would considered you probably the lease balanced out of everybody in here when it comes to these debates. [/quote]

you don't know what happened matt..neither does the media...they are reporting on it in such a way that drives their ratings that's all it is and you know it....and it's dangerous.

right now I'm thinking Kase is the least balanced....but this is the problem

(----------------------------Me------(balance)------------------------Society----You------)

that's the way I see it matt...I think I am pretty neutral...i just think our whole society is ****ed up at the moment, you guys are slightly worse then the average but are closer to societies norms....so of course "you" think you are closer to normal....but that's because normal is ****ed up right now.

[/quote]

like i said, your consistancy is in taking the opposite extreme, making u equally as ridiculous
    [/quote]

Did you look at the chart I made at all? what I'm saying is I'm closer to "balanced" then you think, the problem is societies normal is already really far away from balanced...so when someone is balanced they look crazy to normal people because normal is actually crazy.
    [/quote]

lol by ur own chart i can read that it makes u balanced

ur chart just means nothing though lol

heres my chart of sexiness:

( Me --------- Brad Pitt ----------------------------------------George Lopez ------------- Daven)

didn't u see my chart?

[quote user="DavenIII"]BTW how come there's been almost no coverage of obama's open mic slip up....where he ctalked about how he couldn't broker security agreements with Russia during an Election Year....

like literally he's putting national security on hold because he wants to win an election....and no one talks about it...it's crazy how one sided the media's agenda is.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/artic...es-3439505.php
    [/quote]Actually they even mentioned that on the most liberal show ever, 'The Daily Show'
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]WOW, I see Fox News has a blogger on the GMBs, LOL[/quote]

sigh, have you ever listened to CSPAN Kase? my opinions are formed mostly from listening to actual sessions in congress..I listen to the actual representatives from both sides as they make their case, if you want to disagree fine....but my largest news source....what I base my opinions off of, that is something you can't say is bias...it's the actual discussion it's not news it's simply listening to the discussion IN congress on the floor.
    [/quote]Thats fine with me, im not trying to convert you or anything like that. Big deal there are conservatives and liberals

Obviously the Fox News thing is a joke that I always use with our resident conservatives (you and MH)

We're on different sides of the spectrum, its no big deal
    [/quote]

Understood, but I feel like you think I think the way I do because of my information source...which simply isn't the case.....but maybe I think that because it's what I think about you and Matt...I do think you guys think the way you do because you are being "tricked" by wherever you are getting your information from....

CSPAN is incorruptible...both the dem's and the republican representatives get equal time to make their point....that's what I'm listening to...

MSNBC/ABC/FOX/CNN ALL of those are biased one way or another.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]WOW, I see Fox News has a blogger on the GMBs, LOL[/quote]

[/quote]Thats fine with me, im not trying to convert you or anything like that. Big deal there are conservatives and liberals

Obviously the Fox News thing is a joke that I always use with our resident conservatives (you and MH)

We're on different sides of the spectrum, its no big deal
    [/quote]

Understood, but I feel like you think I think the way I do because of my information source...which simply isn't the case.....but maybe I think that because it's what I think about you and Matt...I do think you guys think the way you do because you are being "tricked" by wherever you are getting your information from....

CSPAN is incorruptible...both the dem's and the republican representatives get equal time to make their point....that's what I'm listening to...

MSNBC/ABC/FOX/CNN ALL of those are biased one way or another.
    [/quote]</P>

Am I really conservative?</P>

Do you even know what a conservative really is?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] Its funny because they speak out of both sides of their mouths - the complain about unemployment and how people can't get jobs but then turn around and blast for government assistance and say people are just lazy[/quote]

The way I see it Republicans actually want to HELP the unemployed get jobs, where as the Democrat actually want the unemployment high, because as long as it's high and they are championing the social welfare programs the unemployed will always vote for democrats, it's almost functionally like slavery, the Dem's want to keep the poor, poor so they continue scarring them by saying "you don't want those nasty republicans in office they want to take away your benefits!" but in reality all the republicans want to do is make it so you can get a job, so that you won't need the benefits.
    [/quote]

lol thats so jaded its funny that you actually believe that.

[/quote]Reps have put up over 30 job bills. None have reached obamas desk. Thats pretty pathetic

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]did you take this side of the argument for Timothy McVeigh? For OJ?[/quote]

Yes and Yes, I actually DID with OJ, I mean I think I was naive at the time, but my Jr Highschool had a walk out during the OJ Trial and I was part of it, also don't forget the Casey Anthony case...I think I've been pretty consistent on wanting the courts to decide before jumping to conclusions based on media reports.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I mean come on man... this guy shot a kid in cold blood. He had NOTHING on him and this guy isn't even suppose to have a weapon on him.*

I would considered you probably the lease balanced out of everybody in here when it comes to these debates. [/quote]

you don't know what happened matt..neither does the media...they are reporting on it in such a way that drives their ratings that's all it is and you know it....and it's dangerous.

right now I'm thinking Kase is the least balanced....but this is the problem

(----------------------------Me------(balance)------------------------Society----You------)

that's the way I see it matt...I think I am pretty neutral...i just think our whole society is ****ed up at the moment, you guys are slightly worse then the average but are closer to societies norms....so of course "you" think you are closer to normal....but that's because normal is ****ed up right now.

[/quote]

like i said, your consistancy is in taking the opposite extreme, making u equally as ridiculous
    [/quote]

Did you look at the chart I made at all? what I'm saying is I'm closer to "balanced" then you think, ***the problem is societies normal is already really far away from balanced...so when someone is balanced they look crazy to normal people because normal is actually crazy.****
    [/quote]Dav-I actually agree with that. It's difficult sometime's, because what I may think is logical (which actually is, btw) some other people do not agree with. I'm not talking about wives(they don't count)

[quote user="DavenIII"]BTW how come there's been almost no coverage of obama's open mic slip up....where he ctalked about how he couldn't broker security agreements with Russia during an Election Year....

like literally he's putting national security on hold because he wants to win an election....and no one talks about it...it's crazy how one sided the media's agenda is.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/artic...es-3439505.php
    [/quote]

No, its always two sided and its the same two sides that do the same thing as the other one does when the other side is in office

this is how i know you are one of the furthest people from being balanced. Denying this, pretty much confirms how jaded your opinions are

+ Reply to Thread