+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]did you take this side of the argument for Timothy McVeigh? For OJ?[/quote]

Yes and Yes, I actually DID with OJ, I mean I think I was naive at the time, but my Jr Highschool had a walk out during the OJ Trial and I was part of it, also don't forget the Casey Anthony case...I think I've been pretty consistent on wanting the courts to decide before jumping to conclusions based on media reports.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I mean come on man... this guy shot a kid in cold blood. He had NOTHING on him and this guy isn't even suppose to have a weapon on him.*

I would considered you probably the lease balanced out of everybody in here when it comes to these debates. [/quote]

you don't know what happened matt..neither does the media...they are reporting on it in such a way that drives their ratings that's all it is and you know it....and it's dangerous.

right now I'm thinking Kase is the least balanced....but this is the problem

(----------------------------Me------(balance)------------------------Society----You------)

that's the way I see it matt...I think I am pretty neutral...i just think our whole society is ****ed up at the moment, you guys are slightly worse then the average but are closer to societies norms....so of course "you" think you are closer to normal....but that's because normal is ****ed up right now.

[/quote]

like i said, your consistancy is in taking the opposite extreme, making u equally as ridiculous
    [/quote]

Did you look at the chart I made at all? what I'm saying is I'm closer to "balanced" then you think, the problem is societies normal is already really far away from balanced...so when someone is balanced they look crazy to normal people because normal is actually crazy.
    [/quote]

lol by ur own chart i can read that it makes u balanced

ur chart just means nothing though lol

heres my chart of sexiness:

( Me --------- Brad Pitt ----------------------------------------George Lopez ------------- Daven)

didn't u see my chart?
    [/quote]lol

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

lol by ur own chart i can read that it makes u balanced

ur chart just means nothing though lol

heres my chart of sexiness:

( Me --------- Brad Pitt ----------------------------------------George Lopez ------------- Daven)

didn't u see my chart?
    [/quote]

I'm not saying you should agree with it, I made the chart to illustrate my own viewpoint on the subject...you don't seem to understand that, you keep saying (as though it where a fact) that I'm on some opposite extreme...I understand that's what you "think" but I'm trying to let you in on what I think, and that's that society itself is on an extreme...so of course you think "IM" extreme...because I'm pretty ****ing far away from society....but since it's actually society that's extreme (in my opinion) you telling me I'm extreme the other way actually means to me at least that you are saying I'm balanced....because your extreme is my normal.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]BTW how come there's been almost no coverage of obama's open mic slip up....where he ctalked about how he couldn't broker security agreements with Russia during an Election Year....

like literally he's putting national security on hold because he wants to win an election....and no one talks about it...it's crazy how one sided the media's agenda is.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/artic...es-3439505.php
    [/quote]Actually they even mentioned that on the most liberal show ever, 'The Daily Show'
    [/quote]THAT NOT NEWS!!!lol

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]WOW, I see Fox News has a blogger on the GMBs, LOL[/quote]

sigh, have you ever listened to CSPAN Kase? my opinions are formed mostly from listening to actual sessions in congress..I listen to the actual representatives from both sides as they make their case, if you want to disagree fine....but my largest news source....what I base my opinions off of, that is something you can't say is bias...it's the actual discussion it's not news it's simply listening to the discussion IN congress on the floor.
    [/quote]Thats fine with me, im not trying to convert you or anything like that. Big deal there are conservatives and liberals

Obviously the Fox News thing is a joke that I always use with our resident conservatives (you and MH)

We're on different sides of the spectrum, its no big deal
    [/quote]

Understood, but I feel like you think I think the way I do because of my information source...which simply isn't the case.....but maybe I think that because it's what I think about you and Matt...I do think you guys think the way you do because you are being "tricked" by wherever you are getting your information from....

CSPAN is incorruptible...both the dem's and the republican representatives get equal time to make their point....that's what I'm listening to...

MSNBC/ABC/FOX/CNN ALL of those are biased one way or another.
    [/quote]Nah man, that the glen beck and rush limbaugh comments, its like a running joke kind of like if you said I got all of my news from 'The Daily Show with Jon Stewart'

See by you saying that you think we're 'tricked' into thinking 1 way or another is a 2 way street, I think that way about you as well. Thats usually how it goes with people of opposing political views. I dont say you're 'tricked' cause I have more respect for you that I guess you do for me, its kind of a disrespectful thing to say, we have opposing views that doesnt make you less of a person you just feel differently, get over it
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

BTW...I have no idea what "kush" is.</p>

Isn't it a healthy cereal?</p>

[/quote] Panama Red, Acupolco Gold, Maui Wowie
    [/quote]</p>

I've never been to Panama or Alcupulco, but I enjoyed Maui very much.</p>

So its a vacation package?</p>

I like them too.</p>[/quote]LMAO!!!! convo of the year.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"]BTW how come there's been almost no coverage of obama's open mic slip up....where he ctalked about how he couldn't broker security agreements with Russia during an Election Year....

like literally he's putting national security on hold because he wants to win an election....and no one talks about it...it's crazy how one sided the media's agenda is.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/artic...es-3439505.php
    [/quote]Actually they even mentioned that on the most liberal show ever, 'The Daily Show'
    [/quote]THAT NOT NEWS!!!lol
    [/quote]Thats why I didnt call it a 'news' show..... LAWYERED!!!!

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

I don't know why I argue so hard when it comes to this topic, I generally agree with Morehead and LT on these issues....and since they are two of the wiser and more experienced members of this thread I should be happy with that....knowing that I have perhaps knowledge/wisdom beyond my years...

but it's never good enough, I want MMB and Kase to understand it too....I mean we all know they will eventually figure it out as they get older like everyone else does....but I want them to know it now.

The difference between "liberals" and "Conservatives" is much less then you think. I remember the Medicare debate in the mid 90's. Deocrats were accusing the GOP of wanting to put old people into the street and Repubs were accusing the Dems of wanting to tax and spend us into oblivion.</P>

The difference between the Dem Medicare proposal and the GOP proposal was <U>3%.</U></P>

The differences are ginned up by politicians and we follow like sheep. People are the same all over.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Heres another one Kase.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qRRjVkLo
    [/quote]Why are you complaining to me, you should be complaining to a news outlet

[quote user="dezzzR"]Heres another one Kase.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz1qRRjVkLo
    [/quote]

this is the first post i've seen from you but i don't know the other article you posted

but u know as well as i do that taking a kids life typically hits harder than anything else

****, thats the scumbag of criminals. Go to jail being a child rapist or killer - see how that works out for you
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread