+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]na i just don't hold any racial discrimination on a topic like this, apparently you do

and i agree that those making it a pro-black thing are equally disgusting as those who are trying to make it "ITS ONLY CUZ ITS A WHITE SHOOTER" argument

most are just outraged that a young life seems to of been taken for no reason and that there was some sort of misplay by the police
    [/quote]Maybe you can show us where any of us were discriminating.
    [/quote]

right now, by you taking up the other end of the racial debate is you taking a racial stance.
    [/quote]

It's clear that this story is racially motivated, one of the reasons this has gotten so much coverage is because its a white on black crime (and it isn't even really that but that's what they are selling it as) this is undeniable.
    [/quote]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution, a story of an unarmed teenager being shot, a story of a man being told that police will take care of someone being 'suspicious' which is their job and him taking the law into his own hands
    [/quote]

yea its funny how they both just overlook those things
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

go catch the story of the West Memphis Three

HUGE following and it was white on white crime

certain stories grab the attention of others - just the way it is....

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its just funny how this debate has turned

black people use to always make arguments about how its ****ed up if a white kid goes missing its news and bla bla bla. Now its like white people trying to make a thing of it.

Im taking the race out of it when i look at this. I just see a kid murdered because some ****** bag had a power complex of power he didn't really have and it seems like there may of been a cover up with the police ****ing up the investigation.<u> I don't care what color any of them are</u> or why its a national topic. At the end of the day I think its a good thing its a topic any time light is shed on something of this nature - its a positive

go watch Patrice ONeals elephant in the room standup hour. It hits on this topic
    [/quote]But African Americans do!! Thats why Al and Jessie are there. intentionally or not, they are inciting more racism.
    [/quote]

so what? So you feel you need to come to defend the white people on this?

lol thanks bro, i'm good, u can just speak for yourself on this matter. And by doing that, it makes u just as bad as them

IF you want to be annoyed at the Al and Jessies of the world thats fine, but it makes u stray from the point at hand. Your letting your political and racial issues cloud all of that.

<u>And make no mistake about it, if this was a black shooter on a white kid the outcry would be the same.</u> Its how it is, deal with it. Just be happy that the details of this didn't get swept under the rug like it seemed it might have. The attention was a positive in this case

[/quote]I really doubt that. I posted a bunch of articles yesterday that would suggest other wise. Even black on black crimes get swept under the rug.
    [/quote]

swept under the rug? You have yet to show any case that has all of these things involved: young child killed senselessly and a possible police cover up.

[/quote]A young child? He was 17. Almost all homicides are senseless. What about the 6 year old caught in the cross fire???

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution[/quote]

you need to wait a ****ing week at least, they need to make sure they charge him with the right crime, if they charge him and prosecute him on the wrong crime he could get off with nothing, you are acting like this is something crazy unusual...it's not, the Police need to make sure they do everything right....especially in a case like this that's blown up...otherwise it's their ***, it's likely he will be arrested and prosecuted but it has to be done right...(not quick)

[quote user="Kase-1"]a story of an unarmed teenager being shot, a story of a man being told that police will take care of someone being 'suspicious' which is their job and him taking the law into his own hands[/quote]

These two things are irrelevant to me, because they are so unbelievably common.

The question isn't whether this is a horrible situation or not, (obviously everyone agrees that it is)

The question is why THIS one situation is getting so much attention when so many others are swept under the rug.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]its just funny how this debate has turned

black people use to always make arguments about how its ****ed up if a white kid goes missing its news and bla bla bla. Now its like white people trying to make a thing of it.

Im taking the race out of it when i look at this. I just see a kid murdered because some ****** bag had a power complex of power he didn't really have and it seems like there may of been a cover up with the police ****ing up the investigation.<u> I don't care what color any of them are</u> or why its a national topic. At the end of the day I think its a good thing its a topic any time light is shed on something of this nature - its a positive

go watch Patrice ONeals elephant in the room standup hour. It hits on this topic
    [/quote]But African Americans do!! Thats why Al and Jessie are there. intentionally or not, they are inciting more racism.
    [/quote]

so what? So you feel you need to come to defend the white people on this?

lol thanks bro, i'm good, u can just speak for yourself on this matter. And by doing that, it makes u just as bad as them

IF you want to be annoyed at the Al and Jessies of the world thats fine, but it makes u stray from the point at hand. Your letting your political and racial issues cloud all of that.

<u>And make no mistake about it, if this was a black shooter on a white kid the outcry would be the same.</u> Its how it is, deal with it. Just be happy that the details of this didn't get swept under the rug like it seemed it might have. The attention was a positive in this case

[/quote]I really doubt that. I posted a bunch of articles yesterday that would suggest other wise. Even black on black crimes get swept under the rug.
    [/quote]

swept under the rug? You have yet to show any case that has all of these things involved: young child killed senselessly and a possible police cover up.

[/quote]A young child? He was 17. Almost all homicides are senseless. What about the 6 year old caught in the cross fire???
    [/quote]

yea bro, teenagers are young kids.

"Also a story of no arrest or prosecution, a story of an unarmed teenager
    being shot, a story of a man being told that police will take care of
    someone being 'suspicious' which is their job and him taking the law
    into his own hands"

to quote kase, was there any of that going on in that story besides the fact that a stray bullet hit a child with no intent to?

its amazing how your trying to relate a million different cases with absolutely nothing the same about them except that somebody was killed.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution[/quote]

you need to wait a ****ing week at least, they need to make sure they charge him with the right crime, if they charge him and prosecute him on the wrong crime he could get off with nothing, you are acting like this is something crazy unusual...it's not, the Police need to make sure they do everything right....especially in a case like this that's blown up...otherwise it's their ***, it's likely he will be arrested and prosecuted but it has to be done right...(not quick)

[quote user="Kase-1"]a story of an unarmed teenager being shot, a story of a man being told that police will take care of someone being 'suspicious' which is their job and him taking the law into his own hands[/quote]

The question isn't whether this is a horrible situation or not, (obviously everyone agrees that it is)

The question is why THIS one situation is getting so much attention when so many others are swept under the rug.
    [/quote]I just mentioned 2 reasons but they arent valid for you, what about the angle of someone who seemed to have watched too many Death Wish movies and stalked a kid who was walking home and then shot him after being told to stay put and the cops would handle it
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution[/quote]

[/quote]

if its that common how come you guys can't name a case/story of similiar circumstances?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    if its that common how come you guys can't name a case/story of similiar circumstances?[/quote]

Dezz already supplied links, it's not our fault you won't look at them.

What about the minute men enforcing their "law" on illegals crossing the boarder...were they not taking law into their own hands?

look if you want to be ignorant that's your choice...be the puppet that's fine I really give up caring, I'm trying to help you guys out...clearly you want to stay naive though...whatever.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution[/quote]

[/quote]

if its that common how come you guys can't name a case/story of similiar circumstances?
    [/quote]I showed cases where race WAS involved and the hoopla wasnt the same. its a double standard. open your eyes.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Also a story of no arrest or prosecution[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]I showed cases where race WAS involved and the hoopla wasnt the same. its a double standard. open your eyes.

[/quote]See you only seeing it as a race issue rather than an issue of an unarmed kid getting stalked and shot by an overzealous memeber of the community after he was told that the cops would take care of it
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

+ Reply to Thread