+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I severely am growing to dislike middle 60 yr old woman who grow selfish and do not respect or allow any consideration for other's. I have this one woman in my office who from the time she comes in, until the time she goes home does nothing but make noise. From throwing and slamming things around to endlesssssssss, babbling, gossip, diarheaa of the mouth.

It truly boggles my mind that someone can percieve it to be ok that they act this way in the workplace.

God dare you if you ask her to quiet down or refrain from her racial blast's while you are on the phone.....She acts as if the one asking her to quiet down is the crazy person.

Back to what Devon was saying earlier.

It makes me think I the one who's insane.[/quote]

I have a guy who is exactly like that in my office, but he's almost deaf...I think he maybe makes noise all day long just to make sure he can still hear, I'm not sure...that's the only thing I can think of though, I can not come up with any other logical reason for someone to constantly be making as much noise as possible at all times.
    [/quote]I am so tired of feeling like I am the bad guy when this rude ****ing ***** has to be spoken to!! Ah yeah, your guy's deaf...this lady makes everyone wish they were deaf. You can hear her thru walls. When I'm working on complicated stuff , sometimes I have to put earplugs in.[/quote]

I use headphones when it gets bad, I mean, he talks with his mother about her health issues...and I know everyone has em, but I don't want to hear details about her bed pan issues while I'm working...and it's real loud cause he's close to deaf so he can't hear himself...it's practically like he's yelling at all times....he's been moved a few times because people have complained but no one really wants to tell him cause it's a disability I guess.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]I severely am growing to dislike middle 60 yr old woman who grow selfish and do not respect or allow any consideration for other's. I have this one woman in my office who from the time she comes in, until the time she goes home does nothing but make noise. From throwing and slamming things around to endlesssssssss, babbling, gossip, diarheaa of the mouth.

It truly boggles my mind that someone can percieve it to be ok that they act this way in the workplace.

God dare you if you ask her to quiet down or refrain from her racial blast's while you are on the phone.....She acts as if the one asking her to quiet down is the crazy person.

Back to what Devon was saying earlier.

It makes me think I the one who's insane.[/quote]

I have a guy who is exactly like that in my office, but he's almost deaf...I think he maybe makes noise all day long just to make sure he can still hear, I'm not sure...that's the only thing I can think of though, I can not come up with any other logical reason for someone to constantly be making as much noise as possible at all times.
    [/quote]I am so tired of feeling like I am the bad guy when this rude ****ing ***** has to be spoken to!! Ah yeah, your guy's deaf...this lady makes everyone wish they were deaf. You can hear her thru walls. When I'm working on complicated stuff , sometimes I have to put earplugs in.[/quote]

I use headphones when it gets bad, I mean, he talks with his mother about her health issues...and I know everyone has em, but I don't want to hear details about her bed pan issues while I'm working...and it's real loud cause he's close to deaf so he can't hear himself...it's practically like he's yelling at all times....he's been moved a few times because people have complained but no one really wants to tell him cause it's a disability I guess.
    [/quote]
    Exactly--the disability is the thing. I can appreciate that and I would not say anything to him.

I have a set of the leaf blower noise reduction headphones in my drawer, but I have never used them. I get angry....Should all of her co-workers have to suffer or use earplugs/headphones or could she just offer some common respect and consideration. Maybe it's just me? I'm the crazy one.

All-Pro

Obama's campaigning on ****ing change again! he just did a speech at a university in Vermont.

seriously? .he's just going on and on about how he's ready to "change" again, it's like an exact replica of his campaign speeches from the last presidential race, he's already changed enough.

I can't take it how can people want our country to look so bad, how can they want a bad economy/unemployment/radical spending he's PROVEN that his so called change is bad for the country...hasn't he "changed" (AKA ruined) enough already...how can people still want this?

He's gonna win again, I hope to god we can hold on to at least the house for another 4 years, we have to hold back his tsunami of terrible policies for another 4 years....god help us as a country, we can't be this stupid can we? I'm losing faith, my god, it's a ****ing nightmare...

people are literally electing someone because he has a good voice....they literally don't give a damn what he stands for...how did this happen.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Obama's campaigning on ****ing change again! he just did a speech at a university in Vermont.

seriously? .he's just going on and on about how he's ready to "change" again, it's like an exact replica of his campaign speeches from the last presidential race, he's already changed enough.

I can't take it how can people want our country to look so bad, how can they want a bad economy/unemployment/radical spending he's PROVEN that his so called change is bad for the country...hasn't he "changed" (AKA ruined) enough already...how can people still want this?

He's gonna win again, I hope to god we can hold on to at least the house for another 4 years, we have to hold back his tsunami of terrible policies for another 4 years....god help us as a country, we can't be this stupid can we? I'm losing faith my god, it's a ****ing nightmare...

people are literally electing someone because he has a good voice....they literally don't give a damn what he stands for...how did this happen.
    [/quote]</P>

He's right. We definately need a change............In the White House.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="DavenIII"]Obama's campaigning on ****ing change again! he just did a speech at a university in Vermont.

He's gonna win again, I hope to god we can hold on to at least the house for another 4 years, we have to hold back his tsunami of terrible policies for another 4 years....god help us as a country, we can't be this stupid can we? I'm losing faith, my god, it's a ****ing nightmare...

[/quote]</P>

because 95% of the country hates rich white people. pretty simple stuff if you ask me buddy</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

He's gonna win again, I hope to god we can hold on to at least the house for another 4 years, we have to hold back his tsunami of terrible policies for another 4 years....god help us as a country, we can't be this stupid can we? I'm losing faith my god, it's a ****ing nightmare...

[/quote]</p>

He's right. We definately need a change............In the White House.</p>[/quote]

too bad the republican party has become a bunch of extremists and can't put forth a halfway decent candidate...

oh well... obama12
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

too bad the republican party has become a bunch of extremists and can't put forth a halfway decent candidate...

oh well... obama12
    [/quote]

Exactly the opposite, you guys are a bunch of extremists...the republicans are constantly making concessions and compromises, today's moderate republicans are literally further left leaning and more liberal then yesterdays democrats...it's spiraling out of control, we need the opposite, we need REAL conservatism....before our country no longer reassembles the America that became the most successful country in the world, it's like America WANT's to fail.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

oh well... obama12
    [/quote]

Exactly the opposite, you guys are a bunch of extremists...the republicans are constantly making concessions and compromises, today's moderate republicans are literally further left leaning and more liberal then yesterdays democrats...it's spiraling out of control, we need the opposite, we need REAL conservatism....before our country no longer reassembles the America that became the most successful country in the world, it's like America WANT's to fail.
    [/quote]

Santorum, Newt, and Mitt

good call.

Its like you actually don't follow any of this at all. Obama has been more right than any other democratic president. Truth is that republicans were on a year binge of just stonewalling EVERYTHING that came through because the opposed OBama.

watch more CSpan
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Santorum, Newt, and Mitt[/quote]

Newt and Mitt are what I would call Old School Democrates...they are pretty close to the center...Santorum is Far right socially but not economically.

It's why I don't like any of the candidates....none of them are real republicans...they are ALL closer to centrists then conservatives.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Its like you actually don't follow any of this at all. Obama has been more right than any other democratic president. Truth is that republicans were on a year binge of just stonewalling EVERYTHING that came through because the opposed OBama.

watch more CSpan
    [/quote]

Obama is the furthest left this country has gone since the new deal....he's a radical idealist who literally believes that a utopia is possible.

It's like YOU don't follow any of this at all lol, maybe you need to watch more C-Span.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

oh well... obama12
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Santorum, Newt, and Mitt

good call.

Its like you actually don't follow any of this at all. Obama has been more right than any other democratic president. Truth is that republicans were on a year binge of just stonewalling EVERYTHING that came through because the opposed OBama.

watch more CSpan
    [/quote]</P>

If you believe that Mitt Romney is an "extreemist" you know far less about politics than I thought.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread