+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Hello Gentlemen...Miss all you guys. It really sucks not being able to get on the boards.

If any of you see Pats please tell him I said thank you VERY MUCH. He sent me some cool stuff. The best thing is a limited edition Kobe figurine, only 2000 made. Really cool. I want to open it but I know that's stupid. Also 2 MJ cards, Kobe cards and of course some Giants stuff. That guy is incredible.
    [/quote]Was up buddy? Matt's gone with limited acess to boards now...you as well? Ayye! Pat's is the man. He sent me some very cool stuff as well.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</P>

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</P>

lol for real!
    I mean, they made it look identical!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lmao</P>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </P>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</P>

lol for real!
    I mean, they made it look identical!!!</P>[/quote]--Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</p>

lmao</p>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </p>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</p>

lol for real!
    I mean, they made it look identical!!!</p>[/quote]
    I didn't even realize it at all. Are you sure it was switched? lol

[quote user="JPizzack"]when do we see jerseys?[/quote]
    TOMORROW []

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]The nike gear is pretty cool. Wow-these new boards are just like the old boards. I never even noticed the transition. lol[/quote]</p>

lmao</p>

i didnt even have to log in or anything! </p>

[/quote]Isn't it great? Completely seamless transition. IT dept should be commended on their performance.[/quote]</p>

lol for real!
    I mean, they made it look identical!!!</p>[/quote]--Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]when do we see jerseys?[/quote]
    TOMORROW []
    [/quote]</P>

yessssssssssssssssss</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Andre Brown got nailed for performance enhancing substance? Oh man. I don't know if I am leaning toward his achilles not being ready to go and he taking some ****tails or he's trying to put on extra size and strength since BJ's gone.[/quote]That sucks....
    [/quote]</P>

yea but....the only person expecting anything from this guy was Matt. lol (at least i think it was him)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<FONT size=4>The Mod's in charge of the MB transition.</FONT></P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread