+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Thats the only time we got to see him. Point being that anyone is better than Ware. He was used in passing downs because hes a decent blocker. Thats the only reason he was ahead of either Scott and Brown. Ware might as well try and tack on as much mass as possible and try out for tightend.
    [/quote]</P>

lol he's not big enough for that....he'd have to work on that for awhile haha</P>

[/quote]lol That was a joke pizzle. His slow *** should be cut immediately.
    [/quote]Scott is a straight out burner. He toasted defenses for some long runs last pre-season. He just had to fully understand what the offense is doing. If he has a handle on the playbook, I agree make Scott the #2.[/quote]</P>

the dude came in as a project back. might be another year or 2 before we see any REAL production out of him. but, i rather get that show on the road now....lol</P>[/quote]My largest concern would be ball security. As long as he's not dropping the rock, let him get his reps, his speed will create issues for def's.

I know the new nike jersey comes out tmrw. With all the talk, I'm excited to see them.

How much could the design actually change?

I hear so many people saying "you can't wear the old jersey's anymore" That's plain ridiculous.

Are they kidding? ****, I'll freaking sew Nike logo's on my sleeve over the Reebok logo. My buddy would absolutely loose his mind.....I decided, that's what I'm going to do. lmao.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Ahmad Bradshaw
    said he had bone marrow taken from his hip and injected into his foot
    at the end of February to build new bone. He will not run for 3 months.
    He hopes to be ready by end of June. He wants to be an everyday
    participant in Training Camp this season, unlike last season.</span></h6>

</p>

He also wants to carry the load with a 75/25 split.
    </p>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I know the new nike jersey comes out tmrw. With all the talk, I'm excited to see them. How much could the design actually change? I hear so many people saying "you can't wear the old jersey's anymore" That's plain ridiculous. Are they kidding? ****, I'll freaking sew Nike logo's on my sleeve over the Reebok logo. My buddy would absolutely loose his mind.....I decided, that's what I'm going to do. lmao.[/quote]</P>

lol, what? what is that even supposed to mean?? Why wouldnt I wear the jerseys i have??
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Ahmad Bradshaw said he had bone marrow taken from his hip and injected into his foot at the end of February to build new bone. He will not run for 3 months. He hopes to be ready by end of June. He wants to be an everyday participant in Training Camp this season, unlike last season.</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I've come to grips with the fact that Bradshaw will never be healthy. 75/25 is a pipedream.
    Unless for some reason TC REALLY doesn't trust any of the other backs. But that would be a death sentance to AB. He would clearly miss time anyway..so....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?Ahmad Bradshaw said he had bone marrow taken from his hip and injected into his foot at the end of February to build new bone. He will not run for 3 months. He hopes to be ready by end of June. He wants to be an everyday participant in Training Camp this season, unlike last season.</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've come to grips with the fact that Bradshaw will never be healthy. 75/25 is a pipedream.
    Unless for some reason TC REALLY doesn't trust any of the other backs. But that would be a death sentance to AB. He would clearly miss time anyway..so....</p>[/quote]His ankles and feet are so frail. I dont think that will happen either. I would love it but its not realistic. I read hes getting bone marrow from his hip injected into his ankle.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>?Ahmad Bradshaw said he had bone marrow taken from his hip and injected into his foot at the end of February to build new bone. He will not run for 3 months. He hopes to be ready by end of June. He wants to be an everyday participant in Training Camp this season, unlike last season.</SPAN></H6>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Unless for some reason TC REALLY doesn't trust any of the other backs. But that would be a death sentance to AB. He would clearly miss time anyway..so....</P>

[/quote]His ankles and feet are so frail. I dont think that will happen either. I would love it but its not realistic. I read hes getting bone marrow from his hip injected into his ankle.
    [/quote]</P>

I had screws in my ankle once.
    when I was in high school, I got injured in basketball all the time. I was bigger than most people height wise, but each team (including ours) always had 1 taller. so i was always a power forward. But I got really good at throwing my weight around, but as a result people would get fairly pissed off at me. I'd jump up for rebounds, and theyd shove me while in the air....
    I sprained my ankle severely 4 times in high school basketball. Once so badly that it had to be aircasted. my senior year they thought it was broken because of the shape it was in the day of the fall. but as it turned out, the bones had become so far apart from each other, that scar tissue (or something)was forming in pretty large amounts. not even cartilage...lol. So they operated, and I had 2 screws in my ankle for about 5 months. it was terrible at first, like, shooting pains, and that limb being asleep feeling except a painful version, all up to my knee....but after that it was good.
    I'm very nervous about hurting it again, so i try not to do anythign stupid or outside my comfort zone anymore.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]His ankles and feet are so frail. I dont think that will happen either. I would love it but its not realistic. I read hes getting bone marrow from his hip injected into his ankle.
    [/quote]</P>

I had screws in my ankle once.
    when I was in high school, I got injured in basketball all the time. I was bigger than most people height wise, but each team (including ours) always had 1 taller. so i was always a power forward. But I got really good at throwing my weight around, but as a result people would get fairly pissed off at me. I'd jump up for rebounds, and theyd shove me while in the air....
    I sprained my ankle severely 4 times in high school basketball. Once so badly that it had to be aircasted. my senior year they thought it was broken because of the shape it was in the day of the fall. but as it turned out, the bones had become so far apart from each other, that scar tissue (or something)*was forming in pretty large amounts. not even cartilage...lol. So they operated, and I had 2 screws in my ankle for about 5 months. it was terrible at first, like, shooting pains, and that limb being asleep feeling except a painful version, all up to my knee....but after that it was good.
    I'm very nervous about hurting it again, so i try not to do anythign stupid or outside my comfort zone anymore.</P>[/quote]hence, leisure diving into water.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]hence, leisure diving into water.[/quote]</P>

ahh yes, the leisure is relaxing.
    Water doesnt hurt as much as rolling your ankle on solid ground =P</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]hence, leisure diving into water.[/quote]</P>

ahh yes, the leisure is relaxing.
    Water doesnt hurt as much as rolling your ankle on solid ground =P</P>[/quote]Exactly. Ab will never be 100%. Geesh toward the end of last season, he was practicing on Friday's only(off all week)and then starting games. I wonder if he took the needle before those games too?

+ Reply to Thread