+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

I had a dream Friday night that I was on the Jersey shore on vacation with the family. Aaron Ross was our guest. We were just shooting the **** in the living room one afternoon.

I have become so conditioned to this team and the players, that it's just so commonplace when I meet them now. There's no longer that star struck shock like I had when I was a kid. I kinda miss that.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I had a dream Friday night that I was on the Jersey shore on vacation with the family. Aaron Ross was our guest. We were just shooting the **** in the living room one afternoon. I have become so conditioned to this team and the players, that it's just so commonplace when I meet them now. There's no longer that star struck shock like I had when I was a kid. I kinda miss that.[/quote]</P>

lol. nice
    I dont know how I'd react really. I havnt met any of my favorite players or anything really. I'd like to think that I'd be pretty levelheaded, since it's in my nature to give zero ****s about most people lmao.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I had a dream Friday night that I was on the Jersey shore on vacation with the family. Aaron Ross was our guest. We were just shooting the **** in the living room one afternoon. I have become so conditioned to this team and the players, that it's just so commonplace when I meet them now. There's no longer that star struck shock like I had when I was a kid. I kinda miss that.[/quote]</P>

lol. nice
    I dont know how I'd react really. I havnt met any of my favorite players or anything really. I'd like to think that I'd be pretty levelheaded, since it's in my nature to give zero ****s about most people lmao.</P>[/quote]LOL-We shoulda met up at the mid hudson civic center show yesterday. I didn't go.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol. nice
    I dont know how I'd react really. I havnt met any of my favorite players or anything really. I'd like to think that I'd be pretty levelheaded, since it's in my nature to give zero ****s about most people lmao.</P>

[/quote]LOL-We shoulda met up at the mid hudson civic center show yesterday. I didn't go.[/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa, but i didnt wanna pay for any of that nonsense. Sure it would be cool to have signed memorabilia, but....I just like how one day i can tell my grandkids about the games i went to, and getting drunk at tailgates, and my buddy who gave me a ticket to the Greenbay game if i drove him lmao.
    Although I will admit, i'm still really upset that I missed meeting up with Matt and Blondie cuz i showed upa few mins late to the Nicks signing. i would love photos with players, that would be really cool. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

If I get banned I just want to say...Poor "Die-Hard"......... It wasn't anything personal.
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]If I get banned I just want to say...Poor "Die-Hard"......... It wasn't anything personal.[/quote] I be with yaon this one nothing against DH buthe's doesn't seem to be a people person....ah well....

<h1><a href="http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/02/eli-manning-super-bowl-miami-beach/" rel="bookmark">

<span class="hf1">Eli Manning </span>

<span class="hf2-case">Life After Super Bowl Is a Beach!</span>

</a></h1>

With all the news about his big brother Peyton's trade to the Broncos and that other New York NFL team QB, Eli Manning
    continued to adjust to life after winning the Super Bowl by basking in
    the sun with his wife and daughter on Miami Beach this weekend.

The 31-year-old has it made in the shade too.

[quote user="Morehead State"]If I get banned I just want to say...Poor "Die-Hard"......... It wasn't anything personal.[/quote]</P>

lol what did you do?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

lol. nice

[/quote]LOL-We shoulda met up at the mid hudson civic center show yesterday. I didn't go.[/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa, but i didnt wanna pay for any of that nonsense. Sure it would be cool to have signed memorabilia, but....I just like how one day i can tell my grandkids about the games i went to, and getting drunk at tailgates, and my buddy who gave me a ticket to the Greenbay game if i drove him lmao.
    Although I will admit, i'm still really upset that I missed meeting up with Matt and Blondie cuz i showed upa* few mins late to the Nicks signing. i would love photos with players, that would be really cool. </P>[/quote]You can get photo's with the players each time if you choose. GB Game(lol) It was a great one and it set the stage for our season ending. It's far to soon after the SB for signings, it's absolute mayhem at those things, I'm going to wait things to die down a little and then try to find Eli when he returns North.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><a href="http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/02/eli-manning-super-bowl-miami-beach/" rel="bookmark">

<span class="hf1">Eli Manning </span>

<span class="hf2-case">Life After Super Bowl Is a Beach!</span>

</a></h1>

With all the news about his big brother Peyton's trade to the Broncos and that other New York NFL team QB,* Eli Manning
    continued to adjust to life after winning the Super Bowl by basking in
    the sun with his wife and daughter on Miami Beach this weekend.

The 31-year-old has it made in the shade too.[/quote]I hope the King had a great time with his family. So Eli and fam travel with no bodyguards?(or they are just not pictured?) That is very cool!

+ Reply to Thread