Oderint Dum Metuant

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

i LOVE this shirt though....</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

i LOVE this shirt though....</P>

</P>[/quote]You have time, prices should be under 50% by now. I went way overboard on 2011 game t-shirts, wildcard, nfc champs , superbowl t's this year. I'm having a hard time wearing them all. Some of the nike shirts are nice. Where is the nike jersey, I thought today was the day?

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You have time, prices should be under 50% by now. I went way overboard on 2011 game t-shirts, wildcard, nfc champs , superbowl t's this year. I'm having a hard time wearing them all. Some of the nike shirts are nice. Where is the nike jersey, I thought today was the day?[/quote]</P>

Yea, should i just go to the store and look? most websites still have the shirts full price still ugh....</P>

yea jerseys are supposed to be released today, but they didnt say WHEN yet.
    i'm gonna scope out NFL shop, cuz i assume that'd be the first place to get the info.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I see what MH was talking about in the "new boards" thread. MH rose against the mods, one mod in particular. Now he's got members referring to the mod as "Mr. Hard" lmao.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You have time, prices should be under 50% by now. I went way overboard on 2011 game t-shirts, wildcard, nfc champs , superbowl t's this year. I'm having a hard time wearing them all. Some of the nike shirts are nice. Where is the nike jersey, I thought today was the day?[/quote]</P>

Yea, should i just go to the store and look? most websites still have the shirts full price still ugh....</P>

yea jerseys are supposed to be released today, but they didnt say WHEN yet.
    i'm gonna scope out NFL shop, cuz i assume that'd be the first place to get the info.</P>[/quote]Good idea on the jersey's. I know the web sites are still very high prices on sb gear. Try modell's, my buddy called me beginning of March and said ALL sb gear was 50% off.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1><a href="http://www.tmz.com/2012/04/02/eli-manning-super-bowl-miami-beach/" rel="bookmark">

<span class="hf1">Eli Manning </span>

<span class="hf2-case">Life After Super Bowl Is a Beach!</span>

</a></h1>

With all the news about his big brother Peyton's trade to the Broncos and that other New York NFL team QB, Eli Manning
    continued to adjust to life after winning the Super Bowl by basking in
    the sun with his wife and daughter on Miami Beach this weekend.

The 31-year-old has it made in the shade too.[/quote]lol hes more pale than me. His wife always looks like shes nagging him.

[quote user="dezzzR"] His wife always looks like shes nagging him.
    [/quote]</P>

I'd let Abby Manning nag the **** out of me......errr.....what? yea you get the point...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

So uh, not to bring this crap up again but this is interesting....

Anyone hear about the fact that the 911 call by Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin situation was HEAVILY edited by NBC to make it sound more racist?

They cut it up to make him say, "This guy looks like he's up to no good, he looks black"

what really happened was a somewhat more in depth description, Zimmerman mentions that there have been many break in's in his town recently and this kid was walking around outside in the rain acting as though he was on drugs, he reports this to the 911 operator...who then asks if the kid is white/black or Hispanic...to which he answers he looks black.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ame-Themselves

The NEWS...isn't NEWS anymore...it's entertainment.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"] His wife always looks like shes nagging him.
    [/quote]</P>

I'd let Abby Manning nag the **** out of me......errr.....what? yea you get the point...</P>[/quote]Abby is beautiful, no doubt. They have more money than they will ever know what to do with. She works and is designing her own fashion line. Is it possible that she actually takes care of her own child without a nanny? Eli is so down to earth, it would not surprise me.

+ Reply to Thread