+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"]So uh, not to bring this crap up again but this is interesting....

Anyone hear about the fact that the 911 call by Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin situation was HEAVILY edited by NBC to make it sound more racist?

They cut it up to make him say, "This guy looks like he's up to no good, he looks black"

what really happened was a somewhat more in depth description, Zimmerman mentions that there have been many break in's in his town recently and this kid was walking around outside in the rain acting as though he was on drugs, he reports this to the 911 operator...who then asks if the kid is white/black or Hispanic...to which he answers he looks black.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...ame-Themselves

The NEWS...isn't NEWS anymore...it's entertainment.
    [/quote]</P>

kinda goes back to how they changed the photgraphs of both people to skew the public's reaction.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]So uh, not to bring this crap up again but this is interesting....

Anyone hear about the fact that the 911 call by Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin situation was HEAVILY edited by NBC to make it sound more racist?

They cut it up to make him say, "This guy looks like he's up to no good, he looks black"

what really happened was a somewhat more in depth description, Zimmerman mentions that there have been many break in's in his town recently and this kid was walking around outside in the rain acting as though he was on drugs, he reports this to the 911 operator...who then asks if the kid is white/black or Hispanic...to which he answers he looks black.

[/quote]</P>

kinda goes back to how they changed the photgraphs of both people to skew the public's reaction.</P>[/quote]I heard about this yesterday, the more info like this that is released the worse it is.

Anyone hear about the fact that the 911 call by Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin situation was <u>HEAVILY edited by NBC</u> to make it sound more racist?

[/quote]What idiots. No one at the network thought, "hey, we shouldnt do that because maybe someone like cnn might release the whole unedited version." lol
    No wonder thats the least watched news station.

[/quote]UGH, you're really gonna bring this up again????

Whats your point, to show us that you shouldnt get your news from the 'Today Show'??
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2}">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>
    [/quote]I gotta see this.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>
    [/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season. When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap. Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>
    [/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season.* When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap.* Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams
    [/quote]I agree on the hat's--stock sucks! I'm hoping there's a better selection come August.

I just saw a crazy revamped seahawks helmet and heard that seahawks colors are changing, but that's an individual team thing , right?

Are the jerseys the only thing sched. to change for NYG, or do we not have that info yet?

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, you're really gonna bring this up again????

Whats your point, to show us that you shouldnt get your news from the 'Today Show'??
    [/quote]

My point Kase, is that people like yourself need to wait a while before getting all worked up over something you heard on any of the main stream media channels ABC/Fox/NBC...yes, you are/were all worked up about this...it could turn out that Zimmerman was completely justified in this...we DON'T know.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, you're really gonna bring this up again????

[/quote]

My point Kase, is that people like yourself need to wait a while before getting all worked up over something you heard on any of the main stream media channels ABC/Fox/NBC...yes, you are all worked up about this...it could turn out that Zimmerman was completely justified in this...we DON'T know.

[/quote]OK #1 we just started this up and you're already starting to get a little condescending. And we already spoke about this, I formed my opinion on what has been brought to light as FACTS and that has got me all worked up, not because its the 'cool' thing or because any other ridiculous reason you think

How could Zimmerman be justified!?!?! According to multiple reports there was no signs of a struggle, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by over 50lbs, was more than 10years older, and stalked and shot an unarmed teenage who was simply walking home from the store in the rain AFTER being told to stay put by the police, AND there has been no action taken

If he's proven innocent, then there is something wrong with the Florida justice system, Oh wait...... Casey Anthony anybody??

+ Reply to Thread