+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]You couldn't resist Lando...I love it!!![/quote]
    Fortunately not. lol

I hope things are going well for you sir and your daughter as well. I'm sure your hard at work studying fantasy football and projecting Peyton Manning in the first round to Matt.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]For my 24,000th post I would like to give it up to the man....THE BLACK MAMBA

I would also like to say...

<font color="#006400" size="6">**** THE EAGLES!!!</font>

and lastly, I love all you motha ****as. Sucks I can't be on the boards anymore but I'm excited for October to roll around so we can do it all again. Plus my wife is coming this time so that is awesome to. I am making really good money at the new job so there is no doubt I'll be there with blue bells on.
    [/quote]Awesome!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type?:2}?="">Victor Cruz</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type?:1}?=""><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type?:3}?="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>

[/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season. When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, <u>WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap.</u> Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams
    [/quote]THAAAANK YOU. seriously. iv only owned 2 giants hats. One my mother bought when she went to the superbowl in 90, blue hat <u>GIANTS</u> in white across the front. and the other was a black red and white that had the NY in the corner.
    [/quote]Your mom's went to SB in 90? Cool[/quote]She went in 86 too. I was there, in her belly[]

[/quote]
    His mom has been to more Superbowls than he has actual games.
    [/quote]hhahahahaha, that's going to change this year, right Dezz? Dezz--I know transportation was difficult for you last year. If you make it over the bridge, Pizz and I will pick you up and take you to the Stadium.[/quote]</p>

Stop being so nice.</p>[/quote]
    I told LT to give up the second he came on the boards but he still persists. Not sure why.

You can get a good look at a butcher by sticking your head up his *** but wouldn't you rather take the cows word for it.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type?:2}?="">Victor Cruz</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft="{" type?:1}?=""><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft="{" type?:3}?="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season.* When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, <U>WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap.</U>* Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams
    [/quote]THAAAANK YOU. seriously. iv only owned 2 giants hats. One my mother bought when she went to the superbowl in 90, blue hat <U>GIANTS</U>** in white across the front. and the other was a black red and white that had the NY in the corner.
    [/quote]Your mom's went to SB in 90? Cool[/quote]She went in 86 too. I was there, in her belly[]

[/quote]
    His mom has been to more Superbowls than he has actual games.
    [/quote]hhahahahaha, that's going to change this year, right Dezz? Dezz--I know transportation was difficult for you last year. If you make it over the bridge, Pizz and I will pick you up and take you to the Stadium.[/quote]</P>

Stop being so nice.</P>[/quote]Sorry MH, it's my nature.

SEAHAWKS

GROOOOSSSSSSSSS

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK, and what YOU think are 'facts' could turn out as lies too, hell on that line of thought we may all find out that water isnt wet and the sky isnt blue[/quote]

that's the difference Kase I don't think I know anything about this right now, I've heard all the stories from all the different sources....but I don't believe ANY of them are 100% factual...that's why I'm not making a decision..

[quote user="Kase-1"]TMZ, OK I see we're getting condescending and pompous again. News sources such as CNN, Huffington Post, Boston Herald, Daily News and Yahoo are dis-credible sources to you, I forgot it wasnt on CSPAN so you werent allowed to form an original opinion... Silly me[/quote]

Yes I do not consider CNN, Huffington Post, Boston Herald, Daily News and Yahoo credible sources, because they have all (especially the Huffington Post) have been known to opinionate stories.

About CSPAN, you still clearly do not understand what CSPAN is, it's NOT a news source, it literally just broadcasts Congress...while it's in session...there is nobody to relay the information (and therefore editorialize it) CSPAN is the Congress floor...straight into my ears...hence completely unbiased...that's why I'm saying politically it's the only unbiased source...because it's simple the senators/congressmen discussion on the floor.

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK all you keep saying is that your source is credible and mine isnt[/quote]

NO I'm saying ALL sources are not credible anymore, I'm saying the media as a WHOLE can not be trusted anymore....unless it's an unedited police report, a court decision, or it's coming from the horses mouth it has to be questioned....

[quote user="Kase-1"]in reality all that shows is that you're closed minded and cannont accept the fact that someone can formulate opinions different than yours without being a 'sheep' or 'brainwashed'... Its highly offensive, comical, and disgustingly condescending of you, but keep going, humor me
    [/quote]

No what I'm angry about Kase, is that people are forming opinions based upon lies, I'm simply NOT forming an opinion...and I don't think you should either..until we have the REAL facts (aka after or at least during the trial)

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]UGH, you're really gonna bring this up again????

Whats your point, to show us that you shouldnt get your news from the 'Today Show'??
    [/quote]

My point Kase, is that people like yourself need to wait a while before getting all worked up over something you heard on any of the main stream media channels ABC/Fox/NBC...yes, you are all worked up about this...it could turn out that Zimmerman was completely justified in this...we DON'T know.

[/quote]OK #1 we just started this up and you're already starting to get a little condescending. And we already spoke about this, I formed my opinion on what has been brought to light as FACTS and that has got me all worked up, not because its the 'cool' thing or because any other ridiculous reason you think

How could Zimmerman be justified!?!?! According to multiple reports there was no signs of a struggle, Zimmerman outweighed Martin by over 50lbs, was more than 10years older, and stalked and shot an unarmed teenage who was simply walking home from the store in the rain AFTER being told to stay put by the police

If he's proven innocent, then there is something wrong with the Florida justice system, Oh wait...... Casey Anthony anybody??
    [/quote]</p>

Kase...Every witness who either saw or heard has said that there WAS a struggle. The only question was who was the aggresser and was Zimmerman in a position where he was acting in self defense.</p>

I personally believe he overreacted at best or committed murder at worst, but the facts are still not known. At least not to the public.</p>

It also seems strange to me that even after all the uproar and changes in the command structure, there still isn't an arrest. I have no knowledge of course but it seems there might be claims made by witnesses that may support Zimmerman's position.</p>

[/quote]The reports I read have shown that there was no signs of struggle on either Trayvons or Zimmermans part, no cuts, scratches, bruises, etc.

The question was who was the agressor, was it the unarmed teenager or the overzealous community member who was much larger than Martin?? Do you really think the 17yr old who was significantly smaller than Zimmerman was actually the agressor??? REALLY?!?!?!

The idea that there has been no arrest when all the evidence points to wrongful murder is what all the uproar is over, and dont kid yourself Florida has one of the WORST and most 1 sided justice systems in the USA
    [/quote]</p>

What reports? The media reports? You friggin posted on FB that the media has acted irresponsibly.</p>

I don't get you on this. Since it seems to be your claim that you can't trust the media to give us the correct information, why are you now trusting some media reports (and not others) for your information?</p>[/quote]And not for nothing, but i remember Kase getting all bent out of shape over the Sean Bell case as well. Not one cop was white, one looked white, but Al and Jessie got the media all worked up.

<FONT size=6>WHERE IN THE **** ARE THESE JERSEYS?!!?!?!? What is the hold up?!?!?!!?</FONT>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]The reports I read have shown that there was no signs of struggle on either Trayvons or Zimmermans part, no cuts, scratches, bruises, etc.[/quote]

And what I'm trying to do is show you why those reports can not be trusted....when they go so far as to edit a 9-1-1 call to make him look racist, who knows if they are not editing the reports to make it seem like there was no struggle?

[quote user="Kase-1"]The question was who was the agressor, was it the unarmed teenager or the overzealous community member who was much larger than Martin?? Do you really think the 17yr old who was significantly smaller than Zimmerman was actually the agressor??? REALLY?!?!?![/quote]

Zimmerman (before even leaving his car) on the unedited 9-1-1 call said he looked like he was on drugs, my point is I'm not going to jump to conclusions based on nothing about who was or wasn't the aggressor when a mans life is on the line.

(you don't think someone hoped up on PCP or something like that would attack a guy bigger then him with a gun...I totally believe that could happen and we don't know that wasn't the case)

[quote user="Kase-1"]The idea that there has been no arrest when all the evidence points to wrongful murder is what all the uproar is over, and dont kid yourself Florida has one of the WORST and most 1 sided justice systems in the USA
    [/quote]

The idea that there has been no arrest to ME points to a case that is FAR more complicated then what the perception is.
    [/quote]And Im showing you that even though someone disagrees with you they can still come up with their own views and beliefs and be right

Why did he look like he was on drugs, because he was walking home in the rain with a hood up?? And speaking of the UNEDITED 911 call they also told him to stay put and the police were handling it, yet he decided to take the law into his own hands

And you seem to have already jumped to conclusions on this case, which is why you have been fighting tooth and nail against me

Florida is and has always been known as one of the worst and most biased justice systems in the USA, I thought that was common knowledge
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">?New York Giants are bringing the Red Jerseys back. #nyg #giants #bigblue</span></h6>

</p>

</p>

<font size="6">NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!</font>
    </p>
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

+ Reply to Thread