+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK, and what YOU think are 'facts' could turn out as lies too, hell on that line of thought we may all find out that water isnt wet and the sky isnt blue[/quote]

that's the difference Kase I don't think I know anything about this right now, I've heard all the stories from all the different sources....but I don't believe ANY of them are 100% factual...that's why I'm not making a decision..

[quote user="Kase-1"]TMZ, OK I see we're getting condescending and pompous again. News sources such as CNN, Huffington Post, Boston Herald, Daily News and Yahoo are dis-credible sources to you, I forgot it wasnt on CSPAN so you werent allowed to form an original opinion... Silly me[/quote]

Yes I do not consider CNN, Huffington Post, Boston Herald, Daily News and Yahoo credible sources, because they have all (especially the Huffington Post) have been known to opinionate stories.

About CSPAN, you still clearly do not understand what CSPAN is, it's NOT a news source, it literally just broadcasts Congress...while it's in session...there is nobody to relay the information (and therefore editorialize it) CSPAN is the Congress floor...straight into my ears...hence completely unbiased...that's why I'm saying politically it's the only unbiased source...because it's simple the senators/congressmen discussion on the floor.

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK all you keep saying is that your source is credible and mine isnt[/quote]

NO I'm saying ALL sources are not credible anymore, I'm saying the media as a WHOLE can not be trusted anymore....unless it's an unedited police report, a court decision, or it's coming from the horses mouth it has to be questioned....

[quote user="Kase-1"]in reality all that shows is that you're closed minded and cannont accept the fact that someone can formulate opinions different than yours without being a 'sheep' or 'brainwashed'... Its highly offensive, comical, and disgustingly condescending of you, but keep going, humor me
    [/quote]

No what I'm angry about Kase, is that people are forming opinions based upon lies, I'm simply NOT forming an opinion...and I don't think you should either..until we have the REAL facts (aka after or at least during the trial)
    [/quote]

All of those media sources I named are JUST as biased as anyone out there but that doesnt make them dis-credible, you just gotta take the issues with a grain of salt and free thinking. If they are discredible to you then where do you get your news from, cause im sure they have some bias

Dude the CSPAN thing was a joke, you obviously cant take one

So the media as a whole cant be trusted, OK thats why we have our own sources and such but of course since im on the opposite end of the spectrum you believe that all my sources are just made up fallacies and liberal nonsense and thats comical, it shows just how horribly 1 sided you are

And I gotta say you seem pretty upset that I have formulated a differnent opinion than you on this case, I could careless that you disagree with me and your constant suggestion that my sources are 'false' and 'made up' is quite disrespectful.
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">The New York Giants will have a new jersey in 2013. #nyg #giants #bigblue</span></h6>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>
    [/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season. When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, <u>WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap.</u> Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams
    [/quote]THAAAANK YOU. seriously. iv only owned 2 giants hats. One my mother bought when she went to the superbowl in 90, blue hat <u>GIANTS</u> in white across the front. and the other was a black red and white that had the NY in the corner.
    [/quote]Your mom's went to SB in 90? Cool[/quote]She went in 86 too. I was there, in her belly[]

[/quote]
    His mom has been to more Superbowls than he has actual games.
    [/quote]Dont you have work or something to do?
    [/quote]
    Yup, leaving in 36 minutes. []

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Of course you can't see the Giants player...
    [/quote]</P>

I think the only thing thats changing is the manufacturer. The actual style of the uniforms aren't changing due to the fact that Nike is making them.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

It really is crazy how BIG he blew up in such a short time.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. <u>I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject. </u>

[/quote]I hate to sound callous but I have as well. Its been beaten to death while crimes and homicides just as worse, if not worse than this case go unreported or are covered much less.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]OK, and what YOU think are 'facts' could turn out as lies too, hell on that line of thought we may all find out that water isnt wet and the sky isnt blue[/quote]

that's the difference Kase I don't think I know anything about this right now, I've heard all the stories from all the different sources....but I don't believe ANY of them are 100% factual...that's why I'm not making a decision..

[quote user="Kase-1"]TMZ, OK I see we're getting condescending and pompous again. News sources such as CNN, Huffington Post, Boston Herald, Daily News and Yahoo are dis-credible sources to you, I forgot it wasnt on CSPAN so you werent allowed to form an original opinion... Silly me[/quote]

Yes I do not consider CNN, Huffington Post, Boston Herald, Daily News and Yahoo credible sources, because they have all (especially the Huffington Post) have been known to opinionate stories.

About CSPAN, you still clearly do not understand what CSPAN is, it's NOT a news source, it literally just broadcasts Congress...while it's in session...there is nobody to relay the information (and therefore editorialize it) CSPAN is the Congress floor...straight into my ears...hence completely unbiased...that's why I'm saying politically it's the only unbiased source...because it's simple the senators/congressmen discussion on the floor.

[quote user="Kase-1"]OK all you keep saying is that your source is credible and mine isnt[/quote]

NO I'm saying ALL sources are not credible anymore, I'm saying the media as a WHOLE can not be trusted anymore....unless it's an unedited police report, a court decision, or it's coming from the horses mouth it has to be questioned....

[quote user="Kase-1"]in reality all that shows is that you're closed minded and cannont accept the fact that someone can formulate opinions different than yours without being a 'sheep' or 'brainwashed'... Its highly offensive, comical, and disgustingly condescending of you, but keep going, humor me
    [/quote]

No what I'm angry about Kase, is that people are forming opinions based upon lies, I'm simply NOT forming an opinion...and I don't think you should either..until we have the REAL facts (aka after or at least during the trial)
    [/quote]

All of those media sources I named are JUST as biased as anyone out there but that doesnt make them dis-credible, you just gotta take the issues with a grain of salt and free thinking. If they are discredible to you then where do you get your news from, cause im sure they have some bias

Dude the CSPAN thing was a joke, you obviously cant take one

So the media as a whole cant be trusted, OK thats why we have our own sources and such but of course since im on the opposite end of the spectrum you believe that all my sources are just made up fallacies and liberal nonsense and thats comical, it shows just how horribly 1 sided you are

And I gotta say you seem pretty upset that I have formulated a differnent opinion than you on this case, I could careless that you disagree with me and your constant suggestion that my sources are 'false' and 'made up' is quite disrespectful.
    [/quote]</P>

I can only speak for myself Kase when I say that my "opinion" is that this guy is guilty of manslaughter or murder. The difference between you and I is that I admit it is just an opinion. </P>

I admit that I can't possibly know the facts in this hypercharged environment.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Someone just posted a photo of a Giants hoody with a Reebok logo and captioned it "throwback". LMAO

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]10 more minutes until the new jerseys come out!!!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{" type":2}"="">Victor Cruz</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{" type":1}"=""> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{" type":3}"="">These new Nike Football jerseys are crazy... </span></h6>
    [/quote]I gotta see this.[/quote]Meh, I have a feeling they're gonna be identical to the reebok jerseys they had last season. When they start changing the logo's Ill get amped up

....And speaking of Giants apparel, <u>WTF is the deal with the horrible lack of Giants hats, and when there ARE Giants hats they're all that damned snapback crap.</u> Even my hat website hatland.com doesnt have a big selection of Giants hats when compared to other teams
    [/quote]THAAAANK YOU. seriously. iv only owned 2 giants hats. One my mother bought when she went to the superbowl in 90, blue hat <u>GIANTS</u> in white across the front. and the other was a black red and white that had the NY in the corner.
    [/quote]Your mom's went to SB in 90? Cool[/quote]She went in 86 too. I was there, in her belly[]

[/quote]
    His mom has been to more Superbowls than he has actual games.
    [/quote]Dont you have work or something to do?
    [/quote]
    Yup, leaving in 36 minutes. []
    [/quote]Hows it going? Hows Bluuuue?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. <u>I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject. </u>

[/quote]I hate to sound callous but I have as well. Its been beaten to death while crimes and homicides just as worse, if not worse than this case go unreported or are covered much less.
    [/quote]
    Exaaaaaaaaaaactly what I was trying to say.

+ Reply to Thread