+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="bigblue4417"]It really is crazy how BIG he blew up in such a short time.

[/quote]</P>

If he's wearing our new iniform I have to say that I'm not impressed.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]That was to show that Im not just a blind follower, but to Daven I am[/quote]

Yes, because in order to have ANY opinion on the case right now you MUST be blindly believing some report...

you should not have any opinion on the case one way or the other yet.[/quote]
    This isnt communist china, I can have an opinion on whatever I want.

Im not 'blindly' believing anything, see this is why I really dont like debating with you, your level of condescension is disgusting
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"]Hows it going? Hows Bluuuue?
    [/quote]
    Really good man, very happy with my new job.

Blue is good to, about 60 pounds now. Still being a bully to the other dog. He also started eating poo a while back but I think we got him off that with some medicine. So gross. He is just a bundle of energy. I'm glad the snow is gone so we can play ball and stuff. Run his *** around.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]That was to show that Im not just a blind follower, but to Daven I am[/quote]

Yes, because in order to have ANY opinion on the case right now you MUST be blindly believing some report...

Im not 'blindly' believing anything, see this is why I really dont like debating with you, your level of condescension is disgusting
    [/quote]</P>

Kase...the fact is that when there is asocially or politicallycharged case and all the facts aren't known, we tend to believe that which matches our social or political views.</P>

Its human being 101. You are guilty in my opinion of that in this case. (I say this with love)</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]
    Yes the media has made mistakes and I can admit it, but that doesnt change the fact at how I feel about the case and all of the details that have been proven right[/quote]

They didn't make mistakes Kase, they PURPOSEFULLY edited the story in such a way to gain more attention.

[quote user="Kase-1"]So now because a few media outlets make mistakes and take the short cut you cant trust ANY of them?? In that case just cancel your newspaper subscription and stop watching ANY kind of news, CNN, Fox News, NPR, Limbaugh, whatever[/quote]

Not a mistake Kase, a PURPOSEFUL edit of the story...they specifically told it this way in order to get more ratings.

There is nothing wrong with reading every news source out there....but you can't take it as fact...<font size="5">you have to take it with a grain of salt as they say.</font>

[quote user="Kase-1"]You're supposed to take the stories from the media and create your own stance and thats what I do, just because conservative AND liberal outlets have been shown to make changes doesnt mean you cant still read/listen with a grain of salt
    [/quote]

The Media is "supposed" to report stories objectively but since they stopped doing that years ago....you can no longer depend on their so called "facts" to form your own opinions.
    [/quote]Ive been saying that THE WHOLE TIME, yet you just 'happen' to overlook that

BS, the media doesnt report objectivley we all know that, you need a balance of both sides though and thats on the individual, you cant trust the media to do that for you... But to you, I only listen to one side and believe everything the media says. Show a little respect, eh

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. <u>I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject. </u>

[/quote]I hate to sound callous but I have as well. Its been beaten to death while crimes and homicides just as worse, if not worse than this case go unreported or are covered much less.
    [/quote]...So because other stories got less press this one doesnt deserve any??

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]Hows it going? Hows Bluuuue?
    [/quote]
    Really good man, very happy with my new job.

Blue is good to, about 60 pounds now. Still being a bully to the other dog. He also started eating poo a while back but I think we got him off that with some medicine. So gross. He is just a bundle of energy. I'm glad the snow is gone so we can play ball and stuff. Run his *** around.
    [/quote]</P>

Once the schedule comes out and we settle on a game....the Gangsta countdown will begin!!!!</P>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. <U>I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject. </U>

[/quote]I hate to sound callous but I have as well. Its been beaten to death while crimes and homicides just as worse, if not worse than this case go unreported or are covered much less.
    [/quote]...So because other stories got less press this one doesnt deserve any??
    [/quote]</P>

It deserves attention. Just not the disproportionate attention its getting.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

I can only speak for myself Kase when I say that my "opinion" is that this guy is guilty of manslaughter or murder. The difference between you and I is that I admit it is just an opinion. </p>

I admit that I can't possibly know the facts in this hypercharged environment.</p>[/quote]And I believe he's guilty of murder, its not fact, its just what I think

Im not calling it fact cause Im not Trayvon Martin, Im not George Zimmerman, and Im not God so I wasnt there 1st hand thats why Im not acting like my word was passed down from the All-Mighty Lord

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]That was to show that Im not just a blind follower, but to Daven I am[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Kase...the fact is that when there is asocially or politicallycharged case and all the facts aren't known, we tend to believe that which matches our social or political views.</p>

Its human being 101. You are guilty in my opinion of that in this case. (I say this with love)</p>[/quote]..And thats what we call politics, wether it be 'social', 'economic' or 'governmental'

+ Reply to Thread