+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I can only speak for myself Kase when I say that my "opinion" is that this guy is guilty of manslaughter or murder. The difference between you and I is that I admit it is just an opinion. </P>

I admit that I can't possibly know the facts in this hypercharged environment.</P>

[/quote]And I believe he's guilty of murder, its not fact, its just what I think

Im not calling it fact cause Im not Trayvon Martin, Im not George Zimmerman, and Im not God so I wasnt there 1st hand thats why Im not acting like my word was passed down from the All-Mighty Lord
    [/quote]</P>

You have had many posts where you have suggested that no other possibility exists. In other words...you are claiming to know.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]All of those media sources I named are JUST as biased as anyone out there but that doesnt make them dis-credible, you just gotta take the issues with a grain of salt and free thinking. If they are discredible to you then where do you get your news from, cause im sure they have some bias[/quote]

when they are editing 9-1-1 calls to make people seem racist they are discreditable to me.

What I'm saying is ALL news sources today have become discreditable so I no longer formulate opinions based on ANY of them.

[quote user="Kase-1"]So the media as a whole cant be trusted, OK thats why we have our own sources and such but of course since im on the opposite end of the spectrum you believe that all my sources are just made up fallacies and liberal nonsense and thats comical, it shows just how horribly 1 sided you are[/quote]

No, you are on the spectrum..I am not that's the difference.

[quote user="Kase-1"]And I gotta say you seem pretty upset that I have formulated a differnent opinion than you on this case, I could careless that you disagree with me and your constant suggestion that my sources are 'false' and 'made up' is quite disrespectful.
    [/quote]

it's not that you have a different opinion kase...it's that you HAVE one at all that is the problem.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. <u>I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject. </u>

[/quote]I hate to sound callous but I have as well. Its been beaten to death while crimes and homicides just as worse, if not worse than this case go unreported or are covered much less.
    [/quote]...So because other stories got less press this one doesnt deserve any??
    [/quote]It got plently of coverage, time to move on. Did you know Trayvon? Did you know Sean Bell? Why do you get so worked up over these popular cases that inject racism into them?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Someone just posted a photo of a Giants hoody with a Reebok logo and captioned it "throwback". LMAO
    [/quote]LOL

[quote user="dezzzR"]And not for nothing, but i remember Kase getting all bent out of shape over the Sean Bell case as well. Not one cop was white, one looked white, but Al and Jessie got the media all worked up.
    [/quote]Yea and I still believe that there was foul play

Big deal Al and Jessie got worked up, most black people dont agree with them on a TON of issues anyway. Big deal Al and Jessie stuck up for the people they represent, like Matt said do you feel that you have to stick up for 'white people' and if so, dont stick up for me
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]All of those media sources I named are JUST as biased as anyone out there but that doesnt make them dis-credible, you just gotta take the issues with a grain of salt and free thinking.* If they are discredible to you then where do you get your news from, cause im sure they have some bias[/quote]

when they are editing 9-1-1 calls to make people seem racist they are discreditable to me.

What I'm saying is ALL news sources today have become discreditable so I no longer formulate opinions based on ANY of them.

[quote user="Kase-1"]So the media as a whole cant be trusted, OK thats why we have our own sources and such but of course since im on the opposite end of the spectrum you believe that all my sources are just made up fallacies and liberal nonsense and thats comical, it shows just how horribly 1 sided you are[/quote]

[quote user="Kase-1"]And I gotta say you seem pretty upset that I have formulated a differnent opinion than you on this case, I could careless that you disagree with me and your constant suggestion that my sources are 'false' and 'made up' is quite disrespectful.
    [/quote]

it's not that you have a different opinion kase...it's that you HAVE one at all that is the problem.
    [/quote]I know a few brilliant one's that are on the spectrum.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]All of those media sources I named are JUST as biased as anyone out there but that doesnt make them dis-credible, you just gotta take the issues with a grain of salt and free thinking. If they are discredible to you then where do you get your news from, cause im sure they have some bias[/quote]

[/quote]
    <font size="6">
    </font>
    [/quote]Maybe im misunderstanding you, but honestly that makes me wanna punch ya in the mouth. Way to play into the disrespectful and condescending role you fit oh so well, at least I believe that you can have an opinion albeit 'different' but at least I dont have a problem with you having one

You can deny it all you want, but you're 'on the spectrum'
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]And I believe he's guilty of murder, its not fact, its just what I think

Im not calling it fact cause Im not Trayvon Martin, Im not George Zimmerman, and Im not God so I wasnt there 1st hand thats why Im not acting like my word was passed down from the All-Mighty Lord
    [/quote]

what you are saying and have been saying is.

#1) you believe Zimmerman is guilty.
    #2) you've come to this opinion based on "Facts"
    #3) you have displayed shock and anger that I can have any other opinion.

what I'm saying is...

#1) I don't believe that these "facts" you have based your opinion on can be trusted.
    #2) I'm not willing to have ANY opinion on this case until the time that we know what are an aren't the REAL facts of this case.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]What is offensive and comical is how much play this kid gets when troops are dying every day. I have heard more about Trevon Martin in the last 3 weeks than I have any troop in the last year.

It is also condescending about the whole race thing. If it was a white kid that was dead and a black or mexican man shot him they would still be in jail.

Some peoples priorities are so backwards in this country. I could care less to hear another word about this kid honestly. 100's of children die every day and live in poverty and starve. <u>I don't know, I just lost all sensitivity to this particular subject. </u>

[/quote]I hate to sound callous but I have as well. Its been beaten to death while crimes and homicides just as worse, if not worse than this case go unreported or are covered much less.
    [/quote]...So because other stories got less press this one doesnt deserve any??
    [/quote]It got plently of coverage, time to move on. Did you know Trayvon? Did you know Sean Bell? Why do you get so worked up over these popular cases that inject racism into them?
    [/quote]Why is it time to move on was justice served and nobody was told??

I get worked up over police injustices and violations of human and civil rights

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]All of those media sources I named are JUST as biased as anyone out there but that doesnt make them dis-credible, you just gotta take the issues with a grain of salt and free thinking. If they are discredible to you then where do you get your news from, cause im sure they have some bias[/quote]

[/quote]
    <FONT size=6>
    </FONT>
    [/quote]Maybe im misunderstanding you, but honestly that makes me wanna punch ya in the mouth. Way to play into the disrespectful and condescending role you fit oh so well, at least I believe that you can have an opinion albeit 'different' but at least I dont have a problem with you having one

You can deny it all you want, but you're 'on the spectrum'
    [/quote]</P>

I don't understand your "disrespectful and condencending" contention. Based on what...The fact that he disagrees with you?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread