+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What "evidence at the crime scene"? How could anyone know what that was?</P>

[/quote]Simply put, Zimmerman had a gun, Martin did not

That along with the UNEDITED 911 calls were enough for me

[/quote]</P>

If it were only that simple Kase.</P>

[/quote]In NY he would have been arrested on scene, you cant shoot people outside of your house and not get arrested. Even if its 100% self defense you would probably get arrested, processed, and eventually proven innocent.
    [/quote]</P>

Is that better? is it better to live in a police state where they can arrest you even if the apparent facts show that you are not guilty of anything?</P>

What the hell kind of liberal are you?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

And Kase...What do you think happened here? Do you think he hunted him down and just shot him for no reason? Do you think he just was all of the sudden filled with hate that he just killed the kid because he wanted to? </p>

You have already claimed that "there was no sign of a struggle".</p>

What do you actually think happened?</p>[/quote]

Ehhhh thats kinda what it sounds like. It SOUNDS like he thought since the gated community had a black guy rob a house he should on guard for all black people coming into his community. He saw Martin wearing a hood and walking in the rain back to his dads fiancee's house, thought this was one of the robbers, called 911 for backup, went outside and pulled the gun on Martin, told him to put his hands up, (Martin probably had his hands in the kangaroo pouch since it was raining) Martin pulled his hands out of his pockets holding the skittles or iced tea, Zimmerman thought it was a gun, BANG!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]And not for nothing, but i remember Kase getting all bent out of shape over the Sean Bell case as well. Not one cop was white, one looked white, but Al and Jessie got the media all worked up.
    [/quote]Yea and I still believe that there was foul play

Big deal Al and Jessie got worked up, most black people dont agree with them on a TON of issues anyway. Big deal Al and Jessie stuck up for the people they represent, like Matt said do you feel that you have to stick up for 'white people' and if so, dont stick up for me
    [/quote]On racism, they agree with them for the most part. They are always blaming someone, always pointing a finger. How can we get passed racism with idiots like these?
    Jessie Jackson was caught saying hed like to cut Obamas nuts off when Obama was running for president because Obama said African American fathers need to step up and take responsibility. lol Hes a piece of crap.

Not one cop in the Sean Bell case was white, one looked white, and they made it allllll about racism.

[/quote]Who's this 'they' you're talking about??

Al and Jessie may have tried to make it about racism but in truth is was about overzealous police procedures<u> and ANOTHER unarmed shooting.</u> You may have seen race all over it but I was upset because of an unarmed man getting OVER-SHOT by the cops, its not all about race to me man
    [/quote]lol they tried running over police with their car after police told them not to move. The driver even pinned a cop to the surveillance van. Its easy to say " they shouldnt of shot that many rounds" but we werent there

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What "evidence at the crime scene"? How could anyone know what that was?</p>

[/quote]</p>

If it were only that simple Kase.</p>

[/quote]In NY he would have been arrested on scene, you cant shoot people outside of your house and not get arrested. Even if its 100% self defense you would probably get arrested, processed, and eventually proven innocent.
    [/quote]</p>

Is that better? is it better to live in a police state where they can arrest you even if the apparent facts show that you are not guilty of anything?</p>

What the hell kind of liberal are you?</p>[/quote]Police state, absolutley NOT. Thorough procedures when it comes to major crimes, absolutley

Im a realistic liberal, Im not what the conservative media portrays as 'liberal', I dont wear tie-dye, I dont pick flowers, Ive never ridden a unicycle or participated in a circus
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

and the undercovers also herd bell and guzman talk about a gun in the car while having words with other drug dealers.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And Kase...What do you think happened here? Do you think he hunted him down and just shot him for no reason? Do you think he just was all of the sudden filled with hate that he just killed the kid because he wanted to? </P>

You have already claimed that "there was no sign of a struggle".</P>

What do you actually think happened?</P>

[/quote]

Ehhhh thats kinda what it sounds like. It SOUNDS like he thought since the gated community had a black guy rob a house he should on guard for all black people coming into his community. He saw Martin wearing a hood and walking in the rain back to his dads fiancee's house, thought this was one of the robbers, called 911 for backup, went outside and pulled the gun on Martin, told him to put his hands up, (Martin probably had his hands in the kangaroo pouch since it was raining) Martin pulled his hands out of his pockets holding the skittles or iced tea, Zimmerman thought it was a gun, BANG!!
    [/quote]</P>

What about the witnesses that say they heard cries for help. What about the witnesses (some who support both sides saying there was a fight?</P>

Do we disregard all the witness accounts and just draw a conclusion that casts Zimmerman in the most negative light?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

What "evidence at the crime scene"? How could anyone know what that was?</P>

[/quote]</P>

If it were only that simple Kase.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is that better? is it better to live in a police state where they can arrest you even if the apparent facts show that you are not guilty of anything?</P>

What the hell kind of liberal are you?</P>

[/quote]Police state, absolutley NOT. Thorough procedures when it comes to major crimes, absolutley

Im a realistic liberal, Im not what the conservative media portrays as 'liberal', I dont wear tie-dye, I dont pick flowers, Ive never ridden a unicycle or participated in a circus
    [/quote]</P>

I don't know anyone who portrays a liberal in that way. You watch too much TV.</P>

Quite honestly I live a more liberal lifestyle. I play guitar, daydream, and don't make very much money. The difference between a liberal and a conservative is that liberals believe in the power of government and conservatives believe in the power of the individual.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]And not for nothing, but i remember Kase getting all bent out of shape over the Sean Bell case as well. Not one cop was white, one looked white, but Al and Jessie got the media all worked up.

Big deal Al and Jessie got worked up, most black people dont agree with them on a TON of issues anyway. Big deal Al and Jessie stuck up for the people they represent, like Matt said do you feel that you have to stick up for 'white people' and if so, dont stick up for me
    [/quote]On racism, they agree with them for the most part. They are always blaming someone, always pointing a finger. How can we get passed racism with idiots like these?
    Jessie Jackson was caught saying hed like to cut Obamas nuts off when Obama was running for president because Obama said African American fathers need to step up and take responsibility. lol Hes a piece of crap.

Not one cop in the Sean Bell case was white, one looked white, and they made it allllll about racism.

Al and Jessie may have tried to make it about racism but in truth is was about overzealous police procedures<u> and ANOTHER unarmed shooting.</u> You may have seen race all over it but I was upset because of an unarmed man getting OVER-SHOT by the cops, its not all about race to me man
    [/quote]lol they tried running over police with their car after police told them not to move. The driver even pinned a cop to the surveillance van. Its easy to say " they shouldnt of shot that many rounds" but we werent there
    [/quote]1 of the biggest issues in the case was that the plainclothes cops didnt properly identify themselves as police officers, so the bell party thought they were getting robbed.

Ive been robbed on the street before and they looked like plainclothes cops driving a car that plainclothes cops typically drive (black impala), Im VERY pre-emptive about plainclothes cops, alot of them Ive had the 'pleasure' of dealing with are wannabe-'tough guys' and abuse their power, then again I have met a few that were regular people who just happened to be plainclothes cops

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]And not for nothing, but i remember Kase getting all bent out of shape over the Sean Bell case as well. Not one cop was white, one looked white, but Al and Jessie got the media all worked up.

<u>Al and Jessie may have tried to make it about racism but in truth is was about overzealous police procedures and ANOTHER unarmed shooting.</u> You may have seen race all over it but I was upset because of an unarmed man getting OVER-SHOT by the cops, its not all about race to me man
    [/quote]African Americans. See you think it was "overzealous police procedure". Jessie and Al think it wasracism and many, many african americans buy into it. Thats whats happening with the Trayvon case. And its very dangerous and pathetic imo.

[quote user="dezzzR"]and the undercovers also herd bell and guzman talk about a gun in the car while having words with other drug dealers.
    [/quote]Whatever happened to that gun they were talking about???

+ Reply to Thread