+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And Kase...What do you think happened here? Do you think he hunted him down and just shot him for no reason? Do you think he just was all of the sudden filled with hate that he just killed the kid because he wanted to? </p>

You have already claimed that "there was no sign of a struggle".</p>

What do you actually think happened?</p>

[/quote]

Ehhhh thats kinda what it sounds like. It SOUNDS like he thought since the gated community had a black guy rob a house he should on guard for all black people coming into his community. He saw Martin wearing a hood and walking in the rain back to his dads fiancee's house, thought this was one of the robbers, called 911 for backup, went outside and pulled the gun on Martin, told him to put his hands up, (Martin probably had his hands in the kangaroo pouch since it was raining) Martin pulled his hands out of his pockets holding the skittles or iced tea, Zimmerman thought it was a gun, BANG!!
    [/quote]</p>

What about the witnesses that say they heard cries for help. What about the witnesses (some who support both sides saying there was a fight?</p>

Do we disregard all the witness accounts and just draw a conclusion that casts Zimmerman in the most negative light?</p>[/quote]But the 'media' told you about the witness accounts, so is that now discredited???

Hey, thats my conclusion, you can formulate your own, Ill allow it

...MH are you moonlighting as a reporter??? LOL
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

You guys are making me want to become a politician, LOL!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

And Kase...What do you think happened here? Do you think he hunted him down and just shot him for no reason? Do you think he just was all of the sudden filled with hate that he just killed the kid because he wanted to? </P>

You have already claimed that "there was no sign of a struggle".</P>

What do you actually think happened?</P>

[/quote]

Ehhhh thats kinda what it sounds like. It SOUNDS like he thought since the gated community had a black guy rob a house he should on guard for all black people coming into his community. He saw Martin wearing a hood and walking in the rain back to his dads fiancee's house, thought this was one of the robbers, called 911 for backup, went outside and pulled the gun on Martin, told him to put his hands up, (Martin probably had his hands in the kangaroo pouch since it was raining) Martin pulled his hands out of his pockets holding the skittles or iced tea, Zimmerman thought it was a gun, BANG!!
    [/quote]</P>

What about the witnesses that say they heard cries for help. What about the witnesses (some who support both sides saying there was a fight?</P>

Do we disregard all the witness accounts and just draw a conclusion that casts Zimmerman in the most negative light?</P>

[/quote]But the 'media' told you about the witness accounts, so is that now discredited???

[/quote]</P>

I'm saying I don't know what happened. thast what I've been saying all along. I've seen two witnesses directly on camera that have offered different stories. One said that the man in red was at the bottom of the fight and was yelling for help. Another said that it was the kid yelling for help. Both say there was a fight.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]and the undercovers also herd bell and guzman talk about a gun in the car while having words with other drug dealers.
    [/quote]Whatever happened to that gun they were talking about???

[/quote]If you were a cop, are you going to take that chance???
    and once they tried to run an officer over, the gun became irrelevant.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1397022.html
    Zimmerman has a huge gash on the back of his head. Looks like there was indeed some sort of struggle.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"]But the 'media' told you about the witness accounts, so is that now discredited???

[/quote]

That's the thing Kase, you are the only one making a decision on ONE (or a couple) media outlets.

What I'm saying (and I think Morehead as well) is that there are so many conflicting reports that we can't possibly formulate a strong opinion one way or another, how are we supposed to decide which media outlet is telling the truth and which is lying? (and clearly some are lying NBC)

that's not our place...that's the police and the courts job...after they figure out who is lying and who is telling the truth...I will take the truth and then come up with my opinion....but to do so before so is silly, In my opinion.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]and the undercovers also herd bell and guzman talk about a gun in the car while having words with other drug dealers.
    [/quote]Whatever happened to that gun they were talking about???

[/quote]If you were a cop, are you going to take that chance???
    and once they tried to run an officer over, the gun became irrelevant.
    [/quote]The gun talk was supposedly the reason the whole incident went down, so where is the 'gun' that caused the whole debacle is a HUGE issue

Like I said before there was contradicting stories of weather the cops correctly identified themselves as cops or not. In South Jamaica Queens if an unmarked van pulls up to your car and a bunch of guys hop out with guns, Im not thinking cops, Im thinking oh shjt im getting robbed

ps4 coming in 2013, the wait is over Morehead!!!!!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/122/1222124p1.html

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1397022.html
    Zimmerman has a huge gash on the back of his head. Looks like there was indeed some sort of struggle.
    [/quote]Kind of like there was that 911 call that was later proven to be altered

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1397022.html
    [/quote]Kind of like there was that 911 call that was later proven to be altered
    [/quote]

but notice how nothing was altered in Zimmerman's favor...

just saying.

+ Reply to Thread