+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

I would not at all be surprised is what I'm saying....

The media WANTS Zimmerman to be a racist and they are reporting on it that way, but there is not factual evidence so far that shows that to be the case in my opinion.
    [/quote]Why did Zimmerman think he was 'suspicious' or 'on drugs' ??
    Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?sec...amp;id=8606516

Ryan Leaf arrested twice in 4 days for breaking and entering and stealing percs. Its sad how fast these pills can **** you up.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better.

I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

Draft Wishlist:
    1st Round- Shane Ray, DE, Mizzou
    2nd Round- Erick Striker, OLB, Oklahoma
    3rd Round- Cody Prewitt, FS, Miss
    4th Round- Zach Vigil, LB, Utah St

FA Wishlist: Re-Sign JPP, Hynoski, and sign Iupati

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better. I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]</P>

Those were probably Turkey Vultures.* They don't go after living things.* Unfortunately it was probably a Herron, snake or some kind of burrowing animal that killed the fish.</P>

Sorry to hear that.* We can even be attached to our fish.* Do you have any defenses set up?</P>[/quote]Exactly, that's what I thought Turkey vultures. The Herron is the biggest threat because they can stand right in the pond. I took the netting off 2 weeks ago that I left over the pond for the leaves thru the winter. I guess I will throw the netting over the pond again tonite until I get the motion controlled sprinkler. This sucks, I feel bad. I hope the other two are still in there.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

The media WANTS Zimmerman to be a racist and they are reporting on it that way, but there is not factual evidence so far that shows that to be the case in my opinion.
    [/quote]</P>

I don't know, but I'm sure you think you do.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better.

I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

[/quote]Good idea.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better. I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

[/quote]</P>

They dig.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better.

I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]

I'm sorry about that LT...just when you looked like you were starting to get it looking good and making the fish happy

Maybe some sort of electric fence? Is that legal where you are? although that won't stop the hawks.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

[/quote]I believe Geraldo Rivera was right on the money, but we live in a politically correct society. It probably was the hood. Its the thuggish style that comes off intimidating to some.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better.

I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]

I'm sorry about that LT...just when you looked like you were starting to get it looking good and making the fish happy

Maybe some sort of electric fence?* Is that legal where you are? although that won't stop the hawks.
    [/quote]Thanks guys. I have electric fence for dog, so it must be ok. The pond is not that big so it should be easy to surround. I have no idea how the predator knew they were in there. They rarely come to surface and the water is so god dam green right now, I only see them rarely. Now my sorrow has turned to anger!

+ Reply to Thread