+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better. I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

[/quote]</p>

They dig.</p>[/quote] Well then hide all of your shovels
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Today is a sad day. My wife sent me photo's of big hawks flying around the koi pond this am. I immediately told her to send out the dog and make a ruckus to get rid of them. She didn't want to tell me until a few minutes ago....the hawks were just smelling what ocurred last night. Something got to one of the koi last night it's laying on the side of the pond with it's belly bitten out. I fell terrible, like it's my fault. I should of protected them better. I'm looking into a motion activated sprinkler sys that will blast water on critters that try to get to the pond.[/quote]You should put up a leaf net or a chicken wire type of fence on the top of the water so no predators can get em

[/quote]</p>

They dig.</p>[/quote]But once they burrowed their way to the water, couldnt it drown them? Im not following.

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

They dig.</p>[/quote] Well then hide all of your shovels
    [/quote]

<div class="stream-item-header">

<span class="_timestamp js-short-timestamp ">14m</span>

<a class="account-group js-account-group js-action-profile js-user-profile-link" href="https://twitter.com/#%21/MikeGarafolo">

<strong class="fullname js-action-profile-name show-popup-with-id">Mike Garafolo[/b]
    <span>?</span>
    <span class="username js-action-profile-name">@MikeGarafolo</span>
    </a>

</div>
    On a non-uniform note, Victor Cruz says a holdout is "not in my vocabulary." So there you have it.

I think Im in love.

I don't smell anything, but my fish must stink like a $5 *****. How did those rodents know they were there?

I'm going to look at the positive: The green water will help hide them a bit . I will protect the pond and when the water does clear up, they will be safe.

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

I would not at all be surprised is what I'm saying....

The media WANTS Zimmerman to be a racist and they are reporting on it that way, but there is not factual evidence so far that shows that to be the case in my opinion.
    [/quote]Why did Zimmerman think he was 'suspicious' or 'on drugs' ??
    [/quote]

Maybe he was acting like Dave Chappelle's crack head character...we don't know!

(and before you jump to the conclusion that I'm saying he was..I'm not I'm saying it's a possibility)

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

The media WANTS Zimmerman to be a racist and they are reporting on it that way, but there is not factual evidence so far that shows that to be the case in my opinion.
    [/quote]

(and before you jump to the conclusion that I'm saying he was..I'm not I'm saying it's a possibility)
    [/quote]And he could have been quickly walking down the street cause it was raining but seeing a person in a hoodie is quite scary
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
    "Somebody say crack?"

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]And he could have been quickly walking down the street cause it was raining [/quote]

He totally could have been, as I've said ad nauseam I'm not making assumptions one way or another

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Id be horrified and shocked, is that something you're hoping for??
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]And he could have been quickly walking down the street cause it was raining but seeing a person in a hoodie is quite scary
    [/quote]</P>

When I put a hoodie on and look in the mirror, I get scared of myself.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread