+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]

[/quote]</p>

I watched part of the NYR/Philly game last night at the bar. Quite the shellacking, as my father would say.
    Good luck going into the playoffs. im sure i'll watch, as it's 10000x better than NBA playoffs in my eyes lol.</p>[/quote]It was a WILD game filled with fights, hard hits, and super dirty/chippy play. It started out amazingly, the Rangers were up 5-1 and then Philthy kept nipping at our heels but thank goodness for King Henrik.

We've been playing playoff hockey since February, I know im horribly biased but Thee NYR has gotta be the most exciting team to watch (for a hockey fan, and if we scored more we'd be the perfect team for the on the fence fan) Rangers are always playing tough, physical, fight-filled games, hell our Captain is the best checker on the team (the NHL equivalent of a seeing a Sasquatch, LOL)
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]The rangers looked real good last night. Hope King Henrys wrist is good. Mcdonagh is an animal. Looking very strong, hope they can keep it up.
    [/quote][/quote]Im loving our defense too man. They all have heart, and they will all lay you out.

Did anyone see the Skiba video talking about the new gear?
    He said something to the effect of "we'll be using the same pants this year for both home and away, in preperation for 2013, that's all I can say about that...right now"

to me, that means the Red jerseys, or the possibility of throwbacks next year....or both....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]The rangers looked real good last night. Hope King Henrys wrist is good. Mcdonagh is an animal. Looking very strong, hope they can keep it up.
    [/quote][/quote]Im loving our defense too man. They all have heart, and they will all lay you out.
    [/quote]Our Defense is ridiculous, we keep pulling layers out of nowhere (the farm system) and I LOOOOVE the fact that anyone on the team will lay down and block a shot, hell even Gabo and Richards have hit the ice to stop a shot and clog a shooting/passing lane

Just like the Giants, the Rangers have 100% bought into the 'team' concept... Id give anything to experience a Giants AND Rangers victory parade(s) in the same lifetime, let alone the same year!!!!

[quote user="JPizzack"]Did anyone see the Skiba video talking about the new gear?
    He said something to the effect of "we'll be using the same pants this year for both home and away, in preperation for 2013, that's all I can say about that...right now"

to me, that means the Red jerseys, or the possibility of throwbacks next year....or both....[/quote]F' the red jerseys, lets bring back the 86 or 91 throwbacks, old school helmets and all...... I LOVE the NY but I miss seeing that '<u>GIANTS</u>' on the side

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]Did anyone see the Skiba video talking about the new gear?

to me, that means the Red jerseys, or the possibility of throwbacks next year....or both....[/quote]F' the red jerseys, lets bring back the 86 or 91 throwbacks, old school helmets and all...... I LOVE the NY but I miss seeing that '<u>GIANTS</u>' on the side
    [/quote]Yea i dont see what the big deal is. Every team has their throwback games. Why not the Giants?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]Did anyone see the Skiba video talking about the new gear?

[/quote]Yea i dont see what the big deal is. Every team has their throwback games. Why not the Giants?
    [/quote]I think the red ones were our 'throwbacks' back to the old days of the 50s (I think) when they used to wear them

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yea i dont see what the big deal is. Every team has their throwback games. Why not the Giants?
    [/quote]</P>

I wear them in Madden all the time =P</P>

also when playing online, i used to wear the red ones against ppl who were wearing red home jerseys in an effort to confused them while passing lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]The rangers looked real good last night. Hope King Henrys wrist is good. Mcdonagh is an animal. Looking very strong, hope they can keep it up.
    [/quote]Our Defense is ridiculous, we keep pulling layers out of nowhere (the farm system) and I LOOOOVE the fact that anyone on the team will lay down and block a shot, hell even Gabo and Richards have hit the ice to stop a shot and clog a shooting/passing lane

Just like the Giants, the Rangers have 100% bought into the 'team' concept... Id give anything to experience a Giants AND Rangers victory parade(s) in the same lifetime, let alone the same year!!!!
    [/quote]You saw that flyer trying to get in richards face for no reason in the 2nd? That pissed me off. Starts jawing off, Richards ignored it, guy starts checking him in the mid section, Richards hits him in the face and then he gets swarmed by Rangers, and a highsticking penalty(??lol)Anyway, we scored a on that powerplay so justice was served.

Im really impressed with Mcdonagh though. If you try to pass him on the boards he will destroy you or pin you to the boards until help arrives. He came up out of nowhere on that first goal too.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Yea i dont see what the big deal is. Every team has their throwback games. Why not the Giants?
    [/quote]</p>

I wear them in Madden all the time =P</p>

also when playing online, i used to wear the red ones against ppl who were wearing red home jerseys in an effort to confused them while passing lol</p>[/quote]ughh that must be confusing as hell. lol

+ Reply to Thread