+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]The rangers looked real good last night. Hope King Henrys wrist is good. Mcdonagh is an animal. Looking very strong, hope they can keep it up.
    [/quote][/quote]Im loving our defense too man. They all have heart, and they will all lay you out.
    [/quote]Our Defense is ridiculous, we keep pulling layers out of nowhere (the farm system) and I LOOOOVE the fact that anyone on the team will lay down and block a shot, hell even Gabo and Richards have hit the ice to stop a shot and clog a shooting/passing lane

Just like the Giants, the Rangers have 100% bought into the 'team' concept... Id give anything to experience a Giants AND Rangers victory parade(s) in the same lifetime, let alone the same year!!!!
    [/quote]You saw that flyer trying to get in richards face for no reason in the 2nd? That pissed me off. Starts jawing off, Richards ignored it, guy starts checking him in the mid section, Richards hits him in the face and then he gets swarmed by Rangers, and a highsticking penalty(??lol)Anyway, we scored a on that powerplay so justice was served.

Im really impressed with Mcdonagh though. If you try to pass him on the boards he will destroy you or pin you to the boards until help arrives. He came up out of nowhere on that first goal too.
    [/quote]Yea I forget which flyer it was, but I remember that thinking 'Everybody on the Rangers drops the gloves, is Richards bout to follow suit??'

McD has been outstanding this season, his defense is tighter than a ducks culo and his offense is something we havent seen from a D-Man in a minute!!!

I LOVE this team.... And Torts doesnt even have to say a thing, you can read his face like a book, its HYSTERICAL
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Well it looks like the Philthy Iggles are signing Demetruis Bell to a 5yr deal, looks like theyre trying to re-create the Bills OL
    <a href="http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82813fb2/article/eagles-agree-to-terms-on-fiveyear-deal-with-ot-bell">
    http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82813fb2/article/eagles-agree-to-terms-on-fiveyear-deal-with-ot-bell</a>

you guys planning on buying any jerseys this year?

I'm probably going to get a Cruz jersey and a JPP jersey.
    Tried to get both this past year, but couldnt find them ANYWHERE lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]you guys planning on buying any jerseys this year?

Tried to get both this past year, but couldnt find them ANYWHERE lol[/quote]Def getting a JPP jersey, he's a BEAST who is gonna be with us for a while and he plays my fav position.

Im gonna wait on Nicks or Cruz til they sign contracts, since both are FA/RFA's after this season

Not sure who else, havent really thought of it yet

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]you guys planning on buying any jerseys this year?

Tried to get both this past year, but couldnt find them ANYWHERE lol[/quote]Def getting a JPP jersey, he's a BEAST who is gonna be with us for a while and he plays my fav position.

Im gonna wait on Nicks or Cruz til they sign contracts, since both are FA/RFA's after this season

[/quote]</P>

I already got a Nicks jersey, though I might replace it after the season. I just don't like the material. I'm sticking to ebay from now on! lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]you guys planning on buying any jerseys this year?

[/quote]

Nicks has another year til FA.

Idk whether that's fortunate or unfortunate for you? Lol

Holy ****!! how come I never heard about this...and it's OLD news!!

http://deadspin.com/386521/karl-malo...ery-very-young

I never liked this POS, and now I have even more reason.

Apparently, Karl Malone knocked up this chick when he was 20, she was...wait for it....13...THIRTEEN!!! But actually....the child was born in May 1984, so she was ....TWELVE...TWELVE ****ING YEARS OLD!!!! WTF!!!!

Now the other part: That child is now an OT on the Eagles. He was drafted in 08. Has never played though, as far as i know. Demetrius Bell.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Holy ****!! how come I never heard about this...and it's OLD news!!

Apparently, Karl Malone knocked up this chick when he was 20, she was...wait for it....13...THIRTEEN!!! But actually....the child was born in May 1984, so she was ....TWELVE...TWELVE ****ING YEARS OLD!!!! WTF!!!!

Now the other part: That child is now an OT on the Eagles. He was drafted in 08. Has never played though, as far as i know. Demetrius Bell.[/quote]</P>

</P>

If theres grass on the field, play ball!</P>

Seriously though, 12? thats nuts.</P>

On a side note I was supposed to go to LA tomorrow morning for work but the job got cancelled, so pissed.</P>

[quote user="lawl"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]Holy ****!! how come I never heard about this...and it's OLD news!!

Now the other part: That child is now an OT on the Eagles. He was drafted in 08. Has never played though, as far as i know. Demetrius Bell.[/quote]</P>

</P>

Seriously though, 12? thats nuts.</P>

On a side note I was supposed to go to LA tomorrow morning for work but the job got cancelled, so pissed.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I used to love 12 year old girls.......when I was 11.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lawl"]

*</P>

Seriously though, 12?* thats nuts.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I used to love 12 year old girls.......when I was 11.</P>[/quote]

Used to? I thought you were always going to be a kid at heart?

[]

+ Reply to Thread