+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

lol, you read the most ridiculous **** online, i swear.
    on reddit they had a TIL (today I learned...) that linked to a wikipedia article about Ryan Gosling...
    said that when he was a kid, he loved the movie Rambo: First Blood so much that he brought a bunch of steak knives to school once and threw them at other kids. lmao
    (nobody was seriously hurt, but he was suspended)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]Holy ****!! how come I never heard about this...and it's OLD news!!

http://deadspin.com/386521/karl-malo...ery-very-young

I never liked this POS, and now I have even more reason.

Apparently, Karl Malone knocked up this chick when he was 20, she was...wait for it....13...THIRTEEN!!! But actually....the child was born in May 1984, so she was ....TWELVE...TWELVE ****ING YEARS OLD!!!! WTF!!!!

Now the other part: That child is now an OT on the Eagles. He was drafted in 08. Has never played though, as far as i know. Demetrius Bell.[/quote]

probably the best thing that ever happened to the girl in retrospect though, the baby daddy is a pro basketball player...son is a pro football player...she's set.

also what's a little worrying to me is that 12-20 is 8 years and my last girl was 19 when I was 30 that's 11 years lol.

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    also what's a little worrying to me is that 12-20 is 8 years and my last girl was 19 when I was 30 that's 11 years lol.
    [/quote]</P>

19?? jeez Daven.....
    i wont even talk to a girl younger than 22ish cuz im usually not even on the same wavelength as them lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]</p>

19?? jeez Daven.....
    i wont even talk to a girl younger than 22ish cuz im usually not even on the same wavelength as them lol</p>[/quote]

I'm not on the same wavelength as anyone....so it doesn't really matter :P

the not drinking thing was annoying to work around though.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]</P>

19?? jeez Daven.....
    i wont even talk to a girl younger than 22ish cuz im usually not even on the same wavelength as them lol</P>

[/quote]

I'm not on the same wavelength as anyone....so it doesn't really matter :P

the not drinking thing was annoying to work around though.
    [/quote]</P>

fuuuuuuck THAT!!! lol
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]</P>

19?? jeez Daven.....

[/quote]</P>

When I was 28 I was dating a girl who was 22. It seems like not much of a difference but it my case it was. A guy I met at the time gave me a great peice of advice...</P>

"You don't want to go out with a girl who's going where you've already been."</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]</P>

19?? jeez Daven.....

[/quote]</P>

When I was 28 I was dating a girl who was 22. It seems like not much of a difference but it my case it was. A guy I met at the time gave me a great peice of advice...</P>

"You don't want to go out with a girl who's going where you've already been."</P>

[/quote]</P>

pretty much.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]
    [/quote]</P>

19?? jeez Daven.....

[/quote]</P>

When I was 28 I was dating a girl who was 22.* It seems like not much of a difference but it my case it was.** A guy I met at the time gave me a great peice of advice...</P>

[/quote]</P>

pretty much.</P>[/quote]I agree and if she's never been there before, I'll take her there!

what are you guys doing for easter?

[quote user="dezzzR"]what are you guys doing for easter?
    [/quote]</P>

shutup Dezz!! lol

idk, I assume i'll wake up hungover....make some coffee....drink it....and watch movies and play video games all day lol
    I dont do much on sundays....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread