+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"]I love the Rangers coach, John Tortorella

It's a cheap, dirty hit," adding, "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars." He called the Penguins "one of the most arrogant organizations in the league," saying that "they whine about this stuff all the time, and look what happens." And then, one final shot: "It's ridiculous, but they'll whine about something else over there, won't they? Starting with their two ****ing stars."

On Crosby: "This guy gets away with too much in my opinion, whines to the refs all day and all night. Itís a joke."

[/quote]</P>

So, why doesn't someone just take him those 2 out every game? If it becomes commonplace, it won't be nearly as controversial. lol
    Whos the Rangers' enforcer?? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

It's a cheap, dirty hit," adding, "I wonder what would happen if we did it to their two whining stars." He called the Penguins "one of the most arrogant organizations in the league," saying that "they whine about this stuff all the time, and look what happens." And then, one final shot: "It's ridiculous, but they'll whine about something else over there, won't they? Starting with their two ****ing stars."

On Crosby: "This guy gets away with too much in my opinion, whines to the refs all day and all night. Itís a joke."

[/quote]
    </p>

So, why doesn't someone just take him those 2 out every game? If it becomes commonplace, it won't be nearly as controversial. lol
    Whos the Rangers' enforcer?? lol</p>[/quote]Well just about everyone on the Rangers drops the gloves, but the 2 that
    do it the most would be Mike Rupp and Brandon Prust... Im pretty sure
    Prust leads the NHL in fights. I just checked on
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/leaders/players/

And the Rangers actually have 3 guys in the top 10 in fights with Prust (20), Rupp (13), and Bickel (12).... We got a group of a bunch of tough bastids
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

*cricket* *cricket*</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

*cricket* *cricket*</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is it football season yet?</P>

Baseball already sucks.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*cricket* *cricket*</P>

[/quote]</P>

Is it football season yet?</P>

Baseball already sucks.</P>

[/quote]</P>

ugh, i've only been home to watch 1 game so far lol....(i havent missed much yet lol....i assume you feel the same)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

*cricket* *cricket*</p>

[/quote]</p>

Is it football season yet?</p>

Baseball already sucks.</p>[/quote]Screw baseball, hockey playoffs are about to start
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

I'd watch NHL playoffs....but i know i'd forget. lol</P>

thats what happens when you dont closely follow a sport.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
    </p>

<u>Whos the Rangers' enforcer??</u> lol</p>[/quote]Well just about everyone on the Rangers drops the gloves, but the 2 that

And the Rangers actually have 3 guys in the top 10 in fights with Prust (20), Rupp (13), and Bickel (12).... We got a group of a bunch of tough bastids
    [/quote]Everyone can enforce. haha. Prust is the man. Stall too. Yea pretty much everyone on the team
    But the thing with Crosby is (imo) the NHL is protecting their poster child. Hes a baby. I also read the NHL is trying to discourage fighting as well. Has Crosby ever dropped his gloves??

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'd watch NHL playoffs....but i know i'd forget. lol</p>

thats what happens when you dont closely follow a sport.</p>[/quote]Like me with Baseball and Basketball

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]
    </p>

<u>Whos the Rangers' enforcer??</u> lol</p>[/quote]Well just about everyone on the Rangers drops the gloves, but the 2 that

[/quote]Everyone can enforce. haha. Prust is the man. Stall too. Yea pretty much everyone on the team
    But the thing with Crosby is (imo) the NHL is protecting their poster child. Hes a baby. I also read the NHL is trying to discourage fighting as well. Has Crosby ever dropped his gloves??
    [/quote]Prust is one of my favorites on the team, he's got a great motor and like everyone currently on the Rangers, he's a team 1st player.... Oh and he was excellent on 247

Staal is good, but Im more of a Girardi and McDonough fan, Staal is a phenomenonal defender, but he's a little soft for my taste

Argh, the NHL discourages fighting and then players get dangerous with the cheap shots and stick penalties. Now, you know that if you cheapshot the opponents star player, the next time you step on the ice you're getting pounded into oblivion. Fighting keeps the injuries and cheap shots to a minimal

+ Reply to Thread