+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]my old supervisor at my old branch....aka, the reason i left that branch....is covering as our assistant mgr for the rest of the month....
    it's going to be a LOOOOOONG April....lol[/quote]you go to vegas this month though right?
    [/quote]</p>

yea but not till like the day before she leaves! lol</p>[/quote]Just hit on her. ask her out to eat.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]my old supervisor at my old branch....aka, the reason i left that branch....is covering as our assistant mgr for the rest of the month....
    it's going to be a LOOOOOONG April....lol[/quote]you go to vegas this month though right?
    [/quote]</P>

yea but not till like the day before she leaves! lol</P>

[/quote]Just hit on her. ask her out to eat.
    [/quote]</P>

I dont think you understand........i dont even wanna talk to her, see her....know she exists....anything. she's awful.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Former Colts GM Bill Polian: "Jerry Reese is one of the best, if not the best general manager in the NFL."</span></h6>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

yea but not till like the day before she leaves! lol</p>

[/quote]Just hit on her. ask her out to eat.
    [/quote]</p>

I dont think you understand........i dont even wanna talk to her, see her....know she exists....anything. she's awful.</p>[/quote]Be the bigger person. Drop some butter on that clam. If you dont, every little thing she does is going to agitate you.

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Former Colts GM Bill Polian: "Jerry Reese is one of the best, if not the best general manager in the NFL."</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

+1</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]Be the bigger person. Drop some butter on that clam. If you dont, every little thing she does is going to agitate you.
    [/quote]</P>

You are very strange....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Former Colts GM Bill Polian: "Jerry Reese is one of the best, if not the best general manager in the NFL."</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Coming from Bill Polian that says a lot. </P>

Jerry Reese and Ozzie Newsome are one of the best gm's in the NFL. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

I think one day I might invest in a real movie-quality Batman suit....
    Why you ask??

WHY NOT!!!

You could walk around anywhere, and people wouldnt even wonder "Why is he wearing a Batman costume?!?"
    Nay....they will say "OMG IT'S BATMAN!!"
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]I think one day I might invest in a real movie-quality Batman suit....
    Why you ask??

WHY NOT!!!

You could walk around anywhere, and people wouldnt even wonder "Why is he wearing a Batman costume?!?"
    Nay....they will say "OMG IT'S BATMAN!!"[/quote]Yea thats right, Im the strange one.........................
    lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]I think one day I might invest in a real movie-quality Batman suit....
    Why you ask??

WHY NOT!!!

Nay....they will say "OMG IT'S BATMAN!!"[/quote]Yea thats right, Im the strange one.........................
    lol
    [/quote]</P>

=D</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread