+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>New York Giants free agent Jonathan Goff visits with Miami Dolphins</SPAN></H6>[/quote]
    <H6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"tn":1,"type":2}'>Giants 101</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Keith Rivers Ability to Pass a Physical Presents One Potential Roadblock for a Trade to New York Giants <SPAN>http://www.giants101.com/2012/</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>04/11/</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>keith-rivers-ability-to-pass-a-</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>physical-presents-one-potentia</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>l-roadblock-for-a-trade-to-new</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN>-york-giants/</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

a degenerative wrist injury? is it just me or does that seems kind of a strange reason to stay away from someone? I remember the year he was drafted, alot of people wanted him , but we had no shot cuz we had the last pick lol. If i remember correctly, he was the first guy to come out of that ridiculous LB core at USC. The following year had ClayMatthews and Rey Maualuga etc</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">New York Giants free agent Jonathan Goff visits with Miami Dolphins</span></h6>[/quote]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline">
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:1,&quot;type&quot;:2}">Giants 101</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Keith Rivers Ability to Pass a Physical Presents One Potential Roadblock for a Trade to New York Giants <span>http://www.giants101.com/2012/</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>04/11/</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>keith-rivers-ability-to-pass-a-</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>physical-presents-one-potentia</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>l-roadblock-for-a-trade-to-new</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>-york-giants/</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

a degenerative wrist injury? is it just me or does that seems kind of a strange reason to stay away from someone? I remember the year he was drafted, alot of people wanted him , but we had no shot cuz we had the last pick lol. If i remember correctly, he was the first guy to come out of that ridiculous LB core at USC. The following year had ClayMatthews and Rey Maualuga etc</p>[/quote]That was a NAAAAASTY LB Corp. I was a big Rivers and Maualuga fan, but at this point for 2.5mil and often injured, I wouldnt give up more than a 6th.

If DeMeco Ryans went for a 4th, Rivers isnt worth more than a 6th at best.... I still dont understnad why we didnt even take a shot on Ryans
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>New York Giants free agent Jonathan Goff visits with Miami Dolphins</SPAN></H6>[/quote]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"tn":1,"type":2}'>Giants 101</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>Keith Rivers Ability to Pass a Physical Presents One Potential Roadblock for a Trade to New York Giants <SPAN>http://www.giants101.com/2012/</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>04/11/</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>keith-rivers-ability-to-pass-a-</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>physical-presents-one-potentia</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN><SPAN>l-roadblock-for-a-trade-to-new</SPAN><WBR><SPAN class=word_break></SPAN>-york-giants/</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

a degenerative wrist injury? is it just me or does that seems kind of a strange reason to stay away from someone? I remember the year he was drafted, alot of people wanted him , but we had no shot cuz we had the last pick lol. If i remember correctly, he was the first guy to come out of that ridiculous LB core at USC. The following year had ClayMatthews and Rey Maualuga etc</P>

[/quote]That was a NAAAAASTY LB Corp. I was a big Rivers and Maualuga fan, but at this point for 2.5mil and often injured, I wouldnt give up more than a 6th.

If DeMeco Ryans went for a 4th, Rivers isnt worth more than a 6th at best.... I still dont understnad why we didnt even take a shot on Ryans
    [/quote]</P>

We didn't take a shot at Ryans because he represented a $6MM plus cap hit and we didn't have room.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">New York Giants free agent Jonathan Goff visits with Miami Dolphins</span></h6>[/quote]
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:1,&quot;type&quot;:2}">Giants 101</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Keith Rivers Ability to Pass a Physical Presents One Potential Roadblock for a Trade to New York Giants <span>http://www.giants101.com/2012/</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>04/11/</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>keith-rivers-ability-to-pass-a-</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>physical-presents-one-potentia</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span><span>l-roadblock-for-a-trade-to-new</span><wbr><span class="word_break"></span>-york-giants/</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

a degenerative wrist injury? is it just me or does that seems kind of a strange reason to stay away from someone? I remember the year he was drafted, alot of people wanted him , but we had no shot cuz we had the last pick lol. If i remember correctly, he was the first guy to come out of that ridiculous LB core at USC. The following year had ClayMatthews and Rey Maualuga etc</p>

[/quote]That was a NAAAAASTY LB Corp. I was a big Rivers and Maualuga fan, but at this point for 2.5mil and often injured, I wouldnt give up more than a 6th.

[/quote]</p>

We didn't take a shot at Ryans because he represented a $6MM plus cap hit and we didn't have room.</p>[/quote]I had no idea what his cap hit woulda been, but nevermind too expensive LOL

IMO we're good at LB right now, maybe get someone to backup Kiwi in case of the worst, but other than that Im confident with Kiwi, Herzlich, and Boley or even Kiwi, Boley, and JQ Williams

The way the league is heading with more 3 WR and 2 receiving TE sets there is less need for 3 typical LBs and more need for Nickel LBs, extra Safetys and CBs. You need 1 or 2 LBs that can play 3 downs, cause the DBs pick up the coverage, cuz I dont want a LB on a WR

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

We didn't take a shot at Ryans because he represented a $6MM plus cap hit and we didn't have room.</P>

[/quote]I had no idea what his cap hit woulda been, but nevermind too expensive LOL

IMO we're good at LB right now, maybe get someone to backup Kiwi in case of the worst, but other than that Im confident with Kiwi, Herzlich, and Boley or even Kiwi, Boley, and JQ Williams

The way the league is heading with more 3 WR and 2 receiving TE sets there is less need for 3 typical LBs and more need for Nickel LBs, extra Safetys and CBs. You need 1 or 2 LBs that can play 3 downs, cause the DBs pick up the coverage, cuz I dont want a LB on a WR
    [/quote]</P>

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </P>

Why The NHL Needs Fighting

To see two grimacing grown men throwing punches may
    bediscomfortinglyprimal, but the blows do no more damage than plays
    considered routine and acceptable, or at least undeserving of hand-wringing denunciation. Indeed, thereís a case to be made that fights provide an emotional safety valve, settling conflicts before they escalate into actions more dangerous than punches: Better to tussle and be done than worry about 220-pound men skating 20 miles per hour with vengeance on their minds.

The threat of fighting also discourages reckless or cheap play. That
    proposition may be difficult to prove through opinion and anecdote
    (though certainly Wayne Gretzky would agree) but itís clear that a decades-long decline in fighting
    has not made the game less vicious. If anything, hockey is more brutal
    than at any time in recent memory ó witness the injuries, especially the
    now-endless parade of concussions ó and demonizing fighting has become
    an easy escape from confronting the gameís deeper problems

Thatís why hockey needs fighting. Conducted honorably, between
    combatants who understand that physical punishment is the consequence of
    unacceptable behavior, itís a relatively safe, constrained and
    consistent form for players to hold each other accountable. Itís a
    grassroots solution for a gap that canít ever be filled by referees or
    league authorities.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </p>[/quote]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:1,&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From
    NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora: "Sounds like a deal between the Bengals and
    Giants for LB Keith Rivers could get completed by the end of the day.
    Stay tuned"</span></h6>

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </P>[/quote]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"tn":1,"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV></H6>
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>From NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora: "Sounds like a deal between the Bengals and Giants for LB Keith Rivers could get completed by the end of the day. Stay tuned"</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Lets wait together to see if Good 'Ol Morehead was right (again).</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

a degenerative wrist injury? is it just me or does that seems kind of a strange reason to stay away from someone? I remember the year he was drafted, alot of people wanted him , but we had no shot cuz we had the last pick lol. If i remember correctly, he was the first guy to come out of that ridiculous LB core at USC. The following year had ClayMatthews and Rey Maualuga etc</p>

[/quote]</p>

We didn't take a shot at Ryans because he represented a $6MM plus cap hit and we didn't have room.</p>

[/quote]I had no idea what his cap hit woulda been, but nevermind too expensive LOL

[/quote]</p>

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </p>[/quote]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From
    NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora: "Sounds like a deal between the Bengals and
    Giants for LB Keith Rivers could get completed by the end of the day.
    Stay tuned</span></h6>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="Morehead State"]

It does appear that we are definately interested in Rivers. </p>[/quote]
    <div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:1,&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6>
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">From NFL.com's Jason LaCanfora: "Sounds like a deal between the Bengals and Giants for LB Keith Rivers could get completed by the end of the day. Stay tuned"</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

Lets wait together to see if Good 'Ol Morehead was right (again).</p>[/quote]Well, you did spell definitely wrong (again)[]

+ Reply to Thread