+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
    [/quote]</p>

me too man! Except I have to come in for about 4 hours tmrw...so, i guess it doesn't really count =\
    </p>[/quote]

I wonder if anyone else get's this :P

[]they werent firing on all cylinders but they looked tough last night

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
    [/quote]Sooo zimmerman is being charged with murder of the 2nd degree. Imo he will walk due to conflicting witness reports. The prosecutor is a fool.

It's been so busy here these past 3 weeks at my job, and the place has been spiraling out of control.....
    our Asst. Mgr who was an outside hire, (an idea we were ALL opposed to since they passed over MANY qualified internal applicants) stepped down because he could not handle all the new information his position requires. Stepped down cuz if not, they'd likely fire him. so smart move on his part i guess.
    My supervisor's wife just had their first child, so he's out for 2 weeks.....we have 2 ppl on vacation...and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces as usual lol
    My head has been spinning for awhile now....i just come home, have a beer, and fall asleep exhausted.</P>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"]Morning Thee Thread! lets get something going to make this day go by as fast as possible I want the weekend already....
    [/quote]Sooo zimmerman is being charged with murder of the 2nd degree. Imo he will walk due to conflicting witness reports. The prosecutor is a fool.
    [/quote]</P>

interesting....
    We'll all be watching!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

It's been so busy here these past 3 weeks at my job, and the place has been spiraling out of control.....
    our Asst. Mgr who was an outside hire, (an idea we were ALL opposed to since they passed over MANY qualified internal applicants) stepped down because he could not handle all the new information his position requires. Stepped down cuz if not, they'd likely fire him. so smart move on his part i guess.
    My supervisor's wife just had their first child, so he's out for 2 weeks.....we have 2 ppl on vacation...and the rest of us are left to pick up the pieces as usual lol
    My head has been spinning for awhile now....i just come home, have a beer, and fall asleep exhausted.</p>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</p>[/quote]you forgot to write dear diary at the beginning of your post.

[quote user="dezzzR"]you forgot to write dear diary at the beginning of your post.
    [/quote]</P>

lmao....i was just commenting how i havent been able to post alot</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

When does the set NFL schedule come out? I forget....end of April?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

My head has been spinning for awhile now....i just come home, have a beer, and fall asleep exhausted.</P>

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</P>

[/quote]you forgot to write dear diary at the beginning of your post.
    [/quote]</P>

No, we must be constantly be reminded why Pizz doesn't have a girlfriend.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="JPizzack"]When does the set NFL schedule come out? I forget....end of April?[/quote]</P>

If memory serves me (and it often doesn't) I think it came out right before the draft last year.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread