+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Typical start to every morning on THEE thread.</P>

Pizz: What's up Bizsnatches. My life sucks, and in painful detail here is what happened today to demonstrate that.</P>

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

Dezz: Democrats suck and should be killed.</P>

</P>

Happens every day.....</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

I love my life. It's good being The King</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Pizz: What's up Bizsnatches. My life sucks, and in painful detail here is what happened today to demonstrate that.</P>

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yet you complain about it constantly.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

That picture got Lt's attention. All cat woman needs is a good back arch. Didn't michelle peifer play cat woman too?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Pizz:* What's up Bizsnatches.* My life sucks, and in painful detail here is what happened today to demonstrate that.</P>

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yet you complain about it constantly.</P>[/quote]Haha, when I was looking at tdys combos, I knew mh must of been tearing his hair out. Lmao

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Haha, when I was looking at tdys combos, I knew mh must of been tearing his hair out. Lmao[/quote]</P>

I get especially sarcastic on Fridays during the off season.</P>

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Pizz:* What's up Bizsnatches.* My life sucks, and in painful detail here is what happened today to demonstrate that.</P>

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yet you complain about it constantly.</P>[/quote]Haha, when I was looking at tdys combos, I knew mh must of been tearing his hair out. Lmao[/quote]Dezz and r gonna support pizzle cause he's a good dude. Mh-how is wedding preparations going? What's date again? Koi pond water is now crystal clear. Think I solved predator issue.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Haha, when I was looking at tdys combos, I knew mh must of been tearing his hair out. Lmao[/quote]Dezz and r gonna support pizzle cause he's a good dude. Mh-how is wedding preparations going? What's date again? Koi pond water is now crystal clear. Think I solved predator issue.[/quote]</P>

Plans are going well actually. the warm weather several weeks ago gave me a head start on things. I was able to power wash and stain the gazebo. I just spread 10 yards of mulch last weekend. the yard is looking great. Also I wrote a song for the bride and groom and will be singing it at the ceremony. So I've put even more pressure on myself.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

*</P>

*</P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Haha, when I was looking at tdys combos, I knew mh must of been tearing his hair out. Lmao[/quote]Dezz and r gonna support pizzle cause he's a good dude. Mh-how is wedding preparations going? What's date again? Koi pond water is now crystal clear. Think I solved predator issue.[/quote]</P>

Plans are going well actually.* the warm weather several weeks ago gave me a head start on things.* I was able to power wash and stain the gazebo.* I just spread 10 yards of mulch last weekend.* the yard is looking great.* Also I wrote a song for the bride and groom and will be singing it at the ceremony.* So I've put even more pressure on myself.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>[/quote]I am sure the mulch looks awesome, ten yards is a bunch of mulch. That's a lot of work, good for you. Is old guns going to be playing backup for your song?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Plans are going well actually. the warm weather several weeks ago gave me a head start on things. I was able to power wash and stain the gazebo. I just spread 10 yards of mulch last weekend. the yard is looking great. Also I wrote a song for the bride and groom and will be singing it at the ceremony. So I've put even more pressure on myself.</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>

[/quote]I am sure the mulch looks awesome, ten yards is a bunch of mulch. That's a lot of work, good for you. Is old guns going to be playing backup for your song?[/quote]</P>

Old Guns is on life support. Our lead singer has moved back to Philly and our other guitar player just got dumped by our drummers daughter so he's out.</P>

We are doing one last show on May 18th to hopefully a packed house and then I'm probably on my own. I'm working on a solo act with mostly original songs.</P>

As for the wedding, my friend Greg (a great musician) will be playing and singing the 'Glee" version of Over the Rainbow and will accompany me on my original song, called "What's In Front Of Me".</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Blah Blah blah.....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

Thanks for asking.</P>

[/quote]I am sure the mulch looks awesome, ten yards is a bunch of mulch. That's a lot of work, good for you. Is old guns going to be playing backup for your song?[/quote]</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>Old Guns is on life support</FONT>. Our lead singer has moved back to Philly and our other guitar player just got dumped by our drummers daughter so he's out.</P>

We are doing one last show on May 18th to hopefully a packed house and then I'm probably on my own. I'm working on a solo act with mostly original songs.</P>

As for the wedding, my friend Greg (a great musician) will be playing and singing the 'Glee" version of Over the Rainbow and will accompany me on my original song, called "What's In Front Of Me".</P>[/quote]Sorry to here that Chris.... keeping a band together is tough takes a lot of commitment for everybody....Anyhow don't let it get you down...

+ Reply to Thread