+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]Daven, I tried the napkin pickup line the other night...lol
    Reeeeeeejectedddddd!! haha...but it still got a smile and laugh.
    <u>There's this epidemic going around lately: girls with boyfriends. They should really figure out a cure </u>soon.[/quote]lol mh please destroy him for this.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Daven, I tried the napkin pickup line the other night...lol
    There's this epidemic going around lately: girls with boyfriends. They should really figure out a cure soon.[/quote]

napkin pickup line? don't think I saw that one, but when they tell you they have a boyfriend you are supposed to tell them you like turtles obviously, then when they ask why you said that, you are supposed to say you thought we were just saying **** that doesn't matter.
    [/quote]</P>

no no....i think the first one was a kid was at a wedding wrote on a napkin:
    "Would you like to dance?
    Yes - smile
    No - backflip"</P>

and it worked well for him. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]Daven, I tried the napkin pickup line the other night...lol
    <U>There's this epidemic going around lately: girls with boyfriends. They should really figure out a cure </U>soon.[/quote]lol mh please destroy him for this.
    [/quote]</P>

for what??
    it really puts a damper on casual hookups!
    And also if I was looking for a relationship, that would also make it harder, no? </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Fact of the day: the Minnesota Twins' lifetime team average against Mariano Rivera is just .179.</span></h6>

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]Daven, I tried the napkin pickup line the other night...lol
    There's this epidemic going around lately: girls with boyfriends. They should really figure out a cure soon.[/quote]

napkin pickup line? don't think I saw that one, but when they tell you they have a boyfriend you are supposed to tell them you like turtles obviously, then when they ask why you said that, you are supposed to say you thought we were just saying **** that doesn't matter.
    [/quote]</p>

no no....i think the first one was a kid was at a wedding wrote on a napkin:
    "Would you like to dance?
    Yes - smile
    No - backflip"</p>

and it worked well for him. </p>[/quote]

That is awesome, I am going to try something like that lol.

In Red Sox Nation we don't call out hard working players in the media.</P>

Either Bobby V. needs to learn it soon or get the **** out of town.</P>

Who's idea was it to hire this ****head anyway?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

In Red Sox Nation we don't call out hard working players in the media.</P>

Either Bobby V. needs to learn it soon or get the **** out of town.</P>

Who's idea was it to hire this ****head anyway?</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol.
    I have not really followed whats going on over there in land of the lame....but i just assume it's shenanigans.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

I powerwashed my deck outeast this weekend. Took much longer than I thought but it was pretty fun. Its like a flamethrower with water. haha. but the damn thing is kind of old to it kept acting up on me. The friggin tire poped, vibration or heat from the motor is my best guess. anyway i propped it up on 2 pieces of wood but it kept tilting over. The gf wanted to get out the house for a bit so i took a break and we went into town for a nice lunch. After we passed a hardware store she goes "OMG we can get a wheel!" I rolled my eyes and patronized her. We went in and this place was a dump. lol I dont know how this guy stays open. He takes me too a back room just filled with piles of junk. After 15 minutes of waiting impatiently cause I was positive he wouldnt have it, he pulls out the exact size wheel i needed. Get back and it fit like a charm. i finished about 3 hours later. Then i started digging up the front yard to put nice new bushes in. Had to take the old ones out. Somewhat of a pain in the ***. I got all of them out except one. One of its biiig roots grew around another big root to the near by tree. I tried everything. machete, sharpened a double edged hoe. Then my friends came through around 530. One has a Tahoe with a hitch. Told him it wasnt budging but Im getting there. Go inside to take a leak and get a water. Come baack outside and he had a chain hooked up to the suv and the big bush. He floored it, it came up but it looked like the tree it was caught on was going to go down with it, but it didnt. I was pissed cause I wanted to do it. But it all went smoothly. Good weekend. You guys?

[quote user="dezzzR"]Then i started digging up the front yard to put nice new bushes in. Had to take the old ones out. Somewhat of a pain in the ***. I got all of them out except one. One of its biiig roots grew around another big root to the near by tree. I tried everything. machete, sharpened a double edged hoe. Then my friends came through around 530. One has a Tahoe with a hitch. Told him it wasnt budging but Im getting there. Go inside to take a leak and get a water. Come baack outside and he had a chain hooked up to the suv and the big bush. He floored it, it came up but it looked like the tree it was caught on was going to go down with it, but it didnt. I was pissed cause I wanted to do it. But it all went smoothly. Good weekend. You guys?
    [/quote]</P>

lmao....man, plants are ****ing stubborn.
    We had this birch tree on the side of our driveway, but it was causing alot of issues, cuz in the winter, it would bend into the driveway when it iced over, and then it grew into the power/cable lines that go to our house, AND the roots are under the driveway...so first we cut the limbs, and then the upper part of the trunk.
    I wasnt home for that, but when I got home, my stepdad was like, "I cant just cut it, the roots are too far under the driveway, we gotta pull it!"
    I was like "uhh...well, wouldnt the tree just NOT grow once you cut it to the extreme you have?"
    clearly he had no idea what he was doing...he was like, whatever! lets pull it up!
    WITH WHAT?!?!
    He has a tahoe...so im like, "alright, I'll chain it up, but its not going to work...you cant even see the roots!"
    Tahoe does nothing but burn tire lol
    Next day, he brings the wrecker from work. (thats a heavy duty tow truck for those not familiar, this one is about 450+ horsepower, god knows how much torque), I rechain it, i try to make a groove lower in the base for the chainsso it doesnt just bend it, and we cable up the tow hooks.
    THE WRECKER DID A ****ING WHEELIE IN THE DRIVEWAY and spun the rear tires while in the air!! im like...damn, this tree is gangster!!
    so we just got a stump grinder. Hopefully it doesnt mess up the driveway lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

So LT, you used to (or still do) weight train right?

I want to start a little bit, I'm trying to cut down my bowling and do something else...as of right now I'm bowling Monday through Thursday and also Sunday, but they will all be ending in May.

Over the summer session I'm only gonna bowl in 1 maybe 2 leagues, so I'll have a lot more free time, I'm already a member at a gym and try to go 2-3 times a week right now, but I can't come up with a good schedule because of time restraints between work/bowling/social at the moment, but In may I will....

so what I'm trying to figure out is a couple things.

what is a good starting routine, like what muscles which days you know? I have no clue. I know there are lots of different ways to do it but I don't want to research it really, I just want to get into it a bit if I like it maybe I'll do research later but I'm looking for a starting spot.

Also, right now I generally just go run 3-5 miles on an elliptical then bounce around from machine to machine working on whatever doesn't feel sore that day....

and that's all well and good but I'm looking for something more structured.

+ Reply to Thread