+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="patsrule666"]Sooo, a good buddy of mine gave me free tickets to the Sox-Rangers game last night. I am glad that i got to see my favorite American League player smack a home run..Oh my what a bomb it was...Anybody have Josh on thier fantasy teams???[/quote]</P>

dude....Texas was DOMINANT with the bats yesterday!
    I dont own Hamilton in my leagues, but I have Holland and Feliz as pitchers in 1.
    I was going to draft Hamilton, but I was unsure of where to take him in the draft. He only slipped a few spots from his pre-ranks, so he went a pick before me.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Ah yes...The morning whine.[/quote]

I feel bad for people who have nothing better to do than talk down to everyone all the time and attempt to insult them. I feel bad, because that's probably the most pleasure you get all day. Is your life that sad, MH? come on.[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the morning whine Pizz.</P>

My day just isn't the same without it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's not a whine. It's genuine concern for your seemingly miserable life. If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here for you, buddy.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Wow,....Chad Jones was on the field for offseason work outs yesterday?? thats so awesome
    What a feel-good story!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Ah yes...The morning whine.[/quote]

I feel bad for people who have nothing better to do than talk down to everyone all the time and attempt to insult them. I feel bad, because that's probably the most pleasure you get all day. Is your life that sad, MH? come on.[/quote]</P>

Thanks for the morning whine Pizz.</P>

My day just isn't the same without it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It's not a whine. It's genuine concern for your seemingly miserable life. If you ever want to talk about it, I'm here for you, buddy.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.</P>

I just don't like hearing constant negativism and cynicism from people. Its a pet peave of mine. Life is too short. So I do what I love to do. I make fun of them.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.

I just don't like hearing constant negativism and cynicism from people. Its a pet peave of mine. Life is too short. So I do what I love to do. I make fun of them.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I admit, it does seem that you have it all figured out. However, it doesn't explain why you are THEE most negative, arrogant, and degrading person,and in general, the biggest asshat around.

Might I suggest a different approach? Where you just make conversation instead of attacking people?
    If not, we can do this all day I suppose....but it's going to get nowhere, and I can hurt feelings just as well as the next guy. It's happened before if you dont recall where you left the boards for days at a time. lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.

[/quote]</P>

I admit, it does seem that you have it all figured out. However, it doesn't explain why you are THEE most negative, arrogant, and degrading person,and in general, the biggest asshat around.

Might I suggest a different approach? Where you just make conversation instead of attacking people?
    If not, we can do this all day I suppose....but it's going to get nowhere, and I can hurt feelings just as well as the next guy. It's happened before if you dont recall where you left the boards for days at a time. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

look in the mirror son.</P>

And I doubt I hurt anyone's feelings. You can hate me but I'm just going to love ya right back.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

look in the mirror son.</P>

And I doubt I hurt anyone's feelings. You can hate me but I'm just going to love ya right back.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd like to know who you think I talk down to, and come off as arrogant? You say I whine and complain, but amongst people who are supposedly my friends, I'd like to think we have more or less an open forum here to discuss whatever we'd like.
    Yes, I fully admit, I'm negative in regards to seemingly random things....the ins and outs of daily interactions, and like to poke fun at things that drive me crazy. but I'd say 80% of the time, when people complain about things...it usually is due to people much like yourself who treat people poorly.
    I'm not sure why your skewed view of me offends you to the point where you can't make a post directed at me without taking some sort of jab....but it's not becoming, and it's not a desirable trait for any type of friendship. I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that when it comes to me. How long have we talked together here? 3 years? Come one, Morehead, be reasonable.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

i think pizz needs to shave his chest hair and open his heart to mh.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]YO KASEMONEY, LET TALK SOME PUCK DAMMIT!!!!!!
    [/quote]Sorry I havent been near a comp during weekdays until after 8 or so

But WOW, these Rangers games have been Amazing to say it lightly. Hell the whole NHL playoffs have been excellent!!!!

THIS guy has been KILLING it so far

How ya love that Morehead?!?!
    [/quote]I love him. He beat the crap out of someone game 1 and scored a goal, and they been going after him since.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="dezzzR"]i think pizz needs to shave his chest hair and open his heart to mh.
    [/quote]</P>

I'ts like a forest in there.
    what is this heart you speak of?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread