All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]

the other picture is supposed to be comforting
    [/quote]</p>

lmao...</p>

gorilla obsessed much?</p>[/quote]

it's a meme look it up (It also blew up on my birthday so It's my new favorite)

I just saw a kid walk out of my branch, my age maybe....had "GIANTS" tattooed on the back of his arm, just under his sleeve. like, the 80s helmet style. it was awesome
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]How you guys feel about the Skins game or the Steelers game this year? Both reasonable days weather-wise

I kinda wanna go to the Skins game actually. Ancient division rivalry, 1pm game, and when we win, I can rub it in my friends face. He's a skins fan, and every giants/skins game he goes to, the skins win. lol....i must put an end to this.

[/quote]Not to be a Criticizing Christopher(cough mh) but well be lucky to make the playoffs next year imo. I still have zero faith in the defense, even with players coming back.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]How you guys feel about the Skins game or the Steelers game this year? Both reasonable days weather-wise

I kinda wanna go to the Skins game actually. Ancient division rivalry, 1pm game, and when we win, I can rub it in my friends face. He's a skins fan, and every giants/skins game he goes to, the skins win. lol....i must put an end to this.

[/quote]Not to be a Criticizing Christopher(cough mh) but well be lucky to make the playoffs next year imo. I still have zero faith in the defense, even with players coming back.
    [/quote]</P>

It's going to be rough indeed. It sucks that our last game is against Philthy.
    Gmen are going to be battle tested next year....dicey.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]How you guys feel about the Skins game or the Steelers game this year? Both reasonable days weather-wise

[/quote]</p>

Gmen are going to be battle tested next year....dicey.</p>[/quote]really hope our season doesnt come down to the last game again.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]really hope our season doesnt come down to the last game again.
    [/quote]</P>

Unless your team is totally dominant(or play in a terrible division), alot of teams' seasons comes down to the very last game of the season. I guess, at the very least, it's exciting football, and good sports drama</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

I should be available for any game this season, but the Browns or the Redskins look the best if we want to be there for a pretty definite "win"

I'll talk to MMB and Blondy when I can.

Really it's the hardest for Lando coming from utah...so it's best to get his input on it first I think.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Wow-Can't believe Chad was on the field at practice. That's unreal. God bless him.

2012 schedule is ehhh, not that exciting for home games. Only the opener vs dallas is not on a Sunday.

Biggest home prime time game will be Sunday after Thanksgiving 8:30 espn game vs Packers.

We got two 4:15 games vs Saints, Steelers and a three week December away stretch ending our season at home on Dec 30 vs eagles.

I'm looking forward to[/quote]Thanksgiving looks like an awesome day.
    Texans vs Lions
    Dallas vs Wash
    Pats vs Jets

[/quote]Nice day to eat and watch some good ball and look forward to playing the pack in 3 days from thanksgiving. Only issue I see with pack game is that we will be coming off of our bye week. NYG struggles after the bye.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"]I should be available for any game this season, but the Browns or the Redskins look the best if we want to be there for a pretty definite "win"

I'll talk to MMB and Blondy when I can.

Really it's the hardest for Lando coming from utah...so it's best to get his input on it first I think.
    [/quote] yeah I just asked lando what would be good for him...I don't really care other thanjust knowing when</P>

edit lando just toldme the skins game works for him</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]really hope our season doesnt come down to the last game again.
    [/quote]</P>

Unless your team is totally dominant(or play in a terrible division), alot of teams' seasons comes down to the very last game of the season. I guess, at the very least, it's exciting football, and good sports drama</P>[/quote]So true JP, it could easily come down to the last game. We got lucky last year that Philly did not decide to start playing until the second half of the season.

+ Reply to Thread