+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.

I just don't like hearing constant negativism and cynicism from people. Its a pet peave of mine. Life is too short. So I do what I love to do. I make fun of them.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I admit, it does seem that you have it all figured out. However, it doesn't explain why you are THEE most negative, arrogant, and degrading person,and in general, the biggest asshat around.

Might I suggest a different approach? Where you just make conversation instead of attacking people?
    If not, we can do this all day I suppose....but it's going to get nowhere, and I can hurt feelings just as well as the next guy. It's happened before if you dont recall where you left the boards for days at a time. lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

look in the mirror son.</P>

And I doubt I hurt anyone's feelings. You can hate me but I'm just going to love ya right back.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I'd like to know who you think I talk down to, and come off as arrogant? You say I whine and complain, but amongst people who are supposedly my friends, I'd like to think we have more or less an open forum here to discuss whatever we'd like.
    Yes, I fully admit, I'm negative in regards to seemingly random things....the ins and outs of daily interactions, and like to poke fun at things that drive me crazy. but I'd say 80% of the time, when people complain about things...it usually is due to people much like yourself who treat people poorly.
    I'm not sure why your skewed view of me offends you to the point where you can't make a post directed at me without taking some sort of jab....but it's not becoming, and it's not a desirable trait for any type of friendship. I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that when it comes to me. How long have we talked together here? 3 years? Come one, Morehead, be reasonable.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Sorry but I've been away all day.</P>

I don't believe you talk down to people and i don't think you're arrogant. Don't take what I say seriously Pizz. Its good natured ribbing. Its not a personal attack on you. I don't know you at all, just as you don't know me. All we know is a collection of pixels on a MB and two tailgate parties where we spent very little time together. Its just MB bantor. I'm sure you're a fine fellow.</P>

I am sarcastic. Its what I do. I am to most everybody and you seem to be the only person that is bothered by it. Life is just too short Justin. Don't take it all so seriously.</P>

</P>

And to you Dezz. I don't think I've ever been accused by anyone ever of having a thin skin. You don't know this but I tend to be loud and obnoxious (OK maybe you might suspect it), God screwed up a tad when he made me. I'm wound a little tightly. Therefore, I've been the target of jokes my entire life. I've learned to have a thick skin.</P>

No one busts me more than Matt and we have a great relationship. You guys don't know all that is Morehead.</P>

[/quote]

LMBO!!!

I come on for 5 minutes randomly and its like i've never left

listen, i see u guys are gearing up for THEE game. Hold off for about a month, because im going to be engaged within a month, we're looking to have a friday night wedding during football season and we are going to try have it for a home game weekend.

Dont mention anything to amanda cuz she'll get pissed im telling people before she has a ring and bla bla bla...

****ing rings take forever to come in. And you KNOW there will a THEE table at the wedding. Going to try and have it one weekend so lando and meliss and the rest of you out of towners can just have a kickass weekend
    [/quote]</P>

You're assuming she's going to say yes?</P>

</P>

[/quote]
    palease

u think shes going to let a piece of *** like me get away?
    [/quote]</P>

In a heartbeat.</P>

When i saw the "piece of ****" I assumed it was "piece of ****"</P>

[/quote]Lol. Moorehead you know this means you may have to come down so we can take this young man out before he engages in holy matrimony[/quote]</P>

Trip to Boston, including a Sox game?</P>

Absolutely!!!!</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Poor, poor Amanda![/quote]Let me be the first to extend my highest level of congratulations to you Matt.[/quote]

haha thanks

amanda is the one making out in the deal hahahaha
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.

I just don't like hearing constant negativism and cynicism from people. Its a pet peave of mine. Life is too short. So I do what I love to do. I make fun of them.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I admit, it does seem that you have it all figured out. However, it doesn't explain why you are THEE most negative, arrogant, and degrading person,and in general, the biggest asshat around.

Might I suggest a different approach? Where you just make conversation instead of attacking people?
    If not, we can do this all day I suppose....but it's going to get nowhere, and I can hurt feelings just as well as the next guy. It's happened before if you dont recall where you left the boards for days at a time. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

look in the mirror son.</p>

And I doubt I hurt anyone's feelings. You can hate me but I'm just going to love ya right back.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'd like to know who you think I talk down to, and come off as arrogant? You say I whine and complain, but amongst people who are supposedly my friends, I'd like to think we have more or less an open forum here to discuss whatever we'd like.
    Yes, I fully admit, I'm negative in regards to seemingly random things....the ins and outs of daily interactions, and like to poke fun at things that drive me crazy. but I'd say 80% of the time, when people complain about things...it usually is due to people much like yourself who treat people poorly.
    I'm not sure why your skewed view of me offends you to the point where you can't make a post directed at me without taking some sort of jab....but it's not becoming, and it's not a desirable trait for any type of friendship. I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that when it comes to me. How long have we talked together here? 3 years? Come one, Morehead, be reasonable.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Sorry but I've been away all day.</p>

I don't believe you talk down to people and i don't think you're arrogant. Don't take what I say seriously Pizz. Its good natured ribbing. Its not a personal attack on you. I don't know you at all, just as you don't know me. All we know is a collection of pixels on a MB and two tailgate parties where we spent very little time together. Its just MB bantor. I'm sure you're a fine fellow.</p>

I am sarcastic. Its what I do. I am to most everybody and you seem to be the only person that is bothered by it. Life is just too short Justin. Don't take it all so seriously.</p>

</p>

And to you Dezz. I don't think I've ever been accused by anyone ever of having a thin skin. You don't know this but I tend to be loud and obnoxious (OK maybe you might suspect it), God screwed up a tad when he made me. I'm wound a little tightly. Therefore, I've been the target of jokes my entire life. I've learned to have a thick skin.</p>

No one busts me more than Matt and we have a great relationship. You guys don't know all that is Morehead.</p>

[/quote]

LMBO!!!

listen, i see u guys are gearing up for THEE game. Hold off for about a month, because im going to be engaged within a month, we're looking to have a friday night wedding during football season and we are going to try have it for a home game weekend.

Dont mention anything to amanda cuz she'll get pissed im telling people before she has a ring and bla bla bla...

****ing rings take forever to come in. And you KNOW there will a THEE table at the wedding. Going to try and have it one weekend so lando and meliss and the rest of you out of towners can just have a kickass weekend
    [/quote]</p>

You're assuming she's going to say yes?</p>

</p>

[/quote]
    palease

[/quote]</p>

In a heartbeat.</p>

When i saw the "piece of ****" I assumed it was "piece of ****"</p>[/quote]

piece of godliness

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Lets see....I'm married to the greatest person I've ever met. I have 3 daughters who are all thoughtful, strong, well educated, wise and kind.And all of them are as funny as hell. I have great friends, great family and I happen to enjoy all my Giants MB friends. Even my little Pizzlestick.

I just don't like hearing constant negativism and cynicism from people. Its a pet peave of mine. Life is too short. So I do what I love to do. I make fun of them.</p>

[/quote]</p>

If not, we can do this all day I suppose....but it's going to get nowhere, and I can hurt feelings just as well as the next guy. It's happened before if you dont recall where you left the boards for days at a time. lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

look in the mirror son.</p>

And I doubt I hurt anyone's feelings. You can hate me but I'm just going to love ya right back.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I'm not sure why your skewed view of me offends you to the point where you can't make a post directed at me without taking some sort of jab....but it's not becoming, and it's not a desirable trait for any type of friendship. I don't know why it's so difficult for you to grasp that when it comes to me. How long have we talked together here? 3 years? Come one, Morehead, be reasonable.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Sorry but I've been away all day.</p>

I don't believe you talk down to people and i don't think you're arrogant. Don't take what I say seriously Pizz. Its good natured ribbing. Its not a personal attack on you. I don't know you at all, just as you don't know me. All we know is a collection of pixels on a MB and two tailgate parties where we spent very little time together. Its just MB bantor. I'm sure you're a fine fellow.</p>

I am sarcastic. Its what I do. I am to most everybody and you seem to be the only person that is bothered by it. Life is just too short Justin. Don't take it all so seriously.</p>

</p>

And to you Dezz. I don't think I've ever been accused by anyone ever of having a thin skin. You don't know this but I tend to be loud and obnoxious (OK maybe you might suspect it), God screwed up a tad when he made me. I'm wound a little tightly. Therefore, I've been the target of jokes my entire life. I've learned to have a thick skin.</p>

No one busts me more than Matt and we have a great relationship. You guys don't know all that is Morehead.</p>

[/quote]

LMBO!!!

[/quote]</p>

You're assuming she's going to say yes?</p>

</p>

[/quote]
    palease

[/quote]</p>

In a heartbeat.</p>

When i saw the "piece of ****" I assumed it was "piece of ****"</p>

[/quote]Lol. Moorehead you know this means you may have to come down so we can take this young man out before he engages in holy matrimony[/quote]</p>

Trip to Boston, including a Sox game?</p>

Absolutely!!!!</p>[/quote]

hahha only if its yanks-sox

All-Pro

Congratulations Matt.. happy for you !

alrite guys gotta go.. before i quit my old job i convinced them to call me when they need me for part time. So i'm shot, just worked at my new job all day then grabbed a few hours here.

I'll try and get on tom at lunch at like noon

PEACE

and somebody hug pizz for me when im gone, he seems all worked up

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]alrite guys gotta go.. before i quit my* old job i convinced them to call me when they need me for part time. So i'm shot, just worked at my new job all day then grabbed a few hours here.

I'll try and get on tom at lunch at like noon

PEACE

and somebody hug pizz for me when im gone, he seems all worked up
    [/quote]Be Good Matt.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]YO KASEMONEY, LET TALK SOME PUCK DAMMIT!!!!!!
    [/quote]Sorry I havent been near a comp during weekdays until after 8 or so

But WOW, these Rangers games have been Amazing to say it lightly. Hell the whole NHL playoffs have been excellent!!!!

THIS guy has been KILLING it so far

How ya love that Morehead?!?!
    [/quote]I love him. He beat the crap out of someone game 1 and scored a goal, and they been going after him since.
    [/quote]He does all of the little things AMAZINGLY. He's hands down our best guy at face-offs, its almost a given that he's gonna win em. He like our whole team is all about the 'team', they all back-check, block shots, finish checks, and follow the team strategy, I LOVE IT!!!!!

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

I was trying to attend the Home Opener, Steelers, Packers, Iggles, and maybe Browns (the last time I ever sat down watching a Giants game at my home bar)

What games are you guys looking at, I heard talk of the skins game, any other suggestions?

and CONGRATS Matt, thats AWESOME my dude!!!!
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="Kase-1"]I was trying to attend the Home Opener, Steelers, Packers, Iggles, and maybe Browns (the last time I ever sat down watching a Giants game at my home bar)

What games are you guys looking at, I heard talk of the skins game, any other suggestions?

and CONGRATS Matt, thats AWESOME my dude!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

50/50 atleast she comes to her senses.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread