+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"I feel like we’re both physical going inside. I feel like he can break the long run but I feel like I wouldn’t get caught. Hopefully I can change the pace and be a home run hitter."- DaRel Scott on playing with Ahmad Bradshaw</span></h6>

[/quote]If youre TC do you take the chances of having a "homerun hitter" and risk the fumbles and occasional missed blocks or stick with Ware and continue down the path of subpar play
    [/quote]</p>

y<u>ou make it sound as if our run game was so explosive last year or somethin</u>g lol. Remember that our o-line performance has deteriorated the past 2 years. i think it showed last year the most clearly. I have no problem with Scott being the #2 back, and using Ware how we used him last year. I'm sure he wont be happy, cuz it's not his fault either really cuz we didnt really let him try, but....whatever, we all know what Scott is capable of with his speed and overall explosiveness.
    Lets be honest....dealing with a few fumbles here and there?<u> it'd be like dealing with the last ranked run game we had in 2011</u>, unless they were all turnovers lol.</p>[/quote]show me where? our running game is horrible
    Ware has had pleeeeenty of opportunities to prove he can be the number 2. Plenty.

I think its worth the risk.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'><SPAN class=messageBody data-ft='{"type":3}'>"I feel like we’re both physical going inside. I feel like he can break the long run but I feel like I wouldn’t get caught. Hopefully I can change the pace and be a home run hitter."- DaRel Scott on playing with Ahmad Bradshaw</SPAN></H6>

[/quote]If youre TC do you take the chances of having a "homerun hitter" and risk the fumbles and occasional missed blocks or stick with Ware and continue down the path of subpar play
    [/quote]</P>

y<U>ou make it sound as if our run game was so explosive last year or somethin</U>g lol. Remember that our o-line performance has deteriorated the past 2 years. i think it showed last year the most clearly. I have no problem with Scott being the #2 back, and using Ware how we used him last year. I'm sure he wont be happy, cuz it's not his fault either really cuz we didnt really let him try, but....whatever, we all know what Scott is capable of with his speed and overall explosiveness.
    Lets be honest....dealing with a few fumbles here and there?<U> it'd be like dealing with the last ranked run game we had in 2011</U>, unless they were all turnovers lol.</P>

[/quote]show me where? our running game is horrible
    Ware has had pleeeeenty of opportunities to prove he can be the number 2. Plenty.

[/quote]</P>

nah, i said you made it sound like it WAS a good running game, and taking a risk would be a bad thing....and i agree, its not. its worth the risk i think.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Pats Summits son is the man. What a strong kid.

SUP *****ES. slow at work, still not allowed on here but im a rebel
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]SUP *****ES. slow at work, still not allowed on here but im a rebel[/quote]</P>

not allowed as in, you dont have internet access, or as in "it's frowned upon" ? lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]SUP *****ES. slow at work, still not allowed on here but im a rebel[/quote]</P>

not allowed as in, you dont have internet access, or as in "it's frowned upon" ? lol</P>[/quote]

as in i get yelled at if i look at my phone or text anybody... only downfall to this place
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

not allowed as in, you dont have internet access, or as in "it's frowned upon" ? lol</P>

[/quote] as in i get yelled at if i look at my phone or text anybody... only downfall to this place[/quote]</P>

ouch! yea we're not supposed to have cell phones on the floor....but idk where else im supposed to keep it, so its in my pocket. they dont flip out if they see them or anything really....every once in awhile maybe, but i just try to be discreet.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"I feel like we’re both physical going inside. I feel like he can break the long run but I feel like I wouldn’t get caught. Hopefully I can change the pace and be a home run hitter."- DaRel Scott on playing with Ahmad Bradshaw</span></h6>

[/quote]</p>

y<u>ou make it sound as if our run game was so explosive last year or somethin</u>g lol. Remember that our o-line performance has deteriorated the past 2 years. i think it showed last year the most clearly. I have no problem with Scott being the #2 back, and using Ware how we used him last year. I'm sure he wont be happy, cuz it's not his fault either really cuz we didnt really let him try, but....whatever, we all know what Scott is capable of with his speed and overall explosiveness.
    Lets be honest....dealing with a few fumbles here and there?<u> it'd be like dealing with the last ranked run game we had in 2011</u>, unless they were all turnovers lol.</p>[/quote]show me where? our running game is horrible

[/quote]Ware has shown that he's nothing more than a 2pt conversion back, LOL.

Everytime he's on the field (other than for 2pt conversions) its just average play AT BEST, most of the time he shows nothing to talk about

I wanna see more of DaRell Scott
    Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="dezzzR"]YO KASEMONEY, LET TALK SOME PUCK DAMMIT!!!!!!
    [/quote]Sorry I havent been near a comp during weekdays until after 8 or so

But WOW, these Rangers games have been Amazing to say it lightly. Hell the whole NHL playoffs have been excellent!!!!

THIS guy has been KILLING it so far

How ya love that Morehead?!?!
    [/quote]I love him. He beat the crap out of someone game 1 and scored a goal, and they been going after him since.
    [/quote]He does all of the little things AMAZINGLY. He's hands down our best guy at face-offs, its almost a given that he's gonna win em. He like our whole team is all about the 'team', they all back-check, block shots, finish checks, and follow the team strategy, I LOVE IT!!!!!

[/quote]Im peeed off man. Ughhh how do you blow a 2-0 lead??
    [/quote]And then blow it in OT.... AGAIN!!!!

Round1: AA-Ron Donald, DT, Pitt
    Round2: Kareem Martin, UNC, DE
    Round3: Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    Round4: Travis Swanson, C, Arkansas
    Round5: Cyril Richardson, OG, Baylor
    Round5: Brandon Coleman, WR, Rutgers

Trolling the cameraman!

Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread