+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

granderson is on fyyyyyaaa

All-Pro

Morehead's definition of Hipster is pretty much the same thing as you are trying to explain Pizz.

The problem is today's hipsters tend to congregate and take over places...and if you try to play a "mainstream" anything or wear normal clothes or whatever you don't fit in and they let you know it.

they have time to find the "newest thing" I don't...and generally the newest thing isn't very good anyhow.

Hipsters today are still creative, imaginary and definitely progressive, the problem is I'm not those things...so I don't fit in with them, and when they tell me I'm too "mainstream" I tell them mainstream isn't always a bad thing.

(Intelligence and wittiness seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morehead's definition of Hipster is pretty much the same thing as you are trying to explain Pizz.

The problem is today's hipsters tend to congregate and take over places...and if you try to play a "mainstream" anything or wear normal clothes or whatever you don't fit in and they let you know it.

they have time to find the "newest thing" I don't...and generally the newest thing isn't very good anyhow.

Hipsters today are still creative, imaginary and definitely progressive, the problem is I'm not those things...so I don't fit in with them, and when they tell me I'm too "mainstream" I tell them mainstream isn't always a bad thing.

<FONT size=4>(Intelligence and wittiness seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)
    </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

So in this respect, Pizzy would fit right in. Right?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]Morehead's definition of Hipster is pretty much the same thing as you are trying to explain Pizz.

<font size="4">(Intelligence and <font color="#0000FF">wittiness</font> seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)
    </font>
    [/quote]</p>

So in this respect, Pizzy would fit right in. Right?</p>[/quote]

That kind of comment only shows how much of a hipster you are MH :P

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<FONT size=4>(Intelligence and <FONT color=#0000ff>wittiness</FONT> seem to be lacking in today's hipsters though I have to give Pizz that.)
    </FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

So in this respect, Pizzy would fit right in. Right?</P>

[/quote]

That kind of comment only shows how much of a hipster you are MH :P
    [/quote]</P>

I'm OK with that Scrappy. (But you already knew that, didn't you?)</P>

I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.

[quote user="Morehead State"]I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.[/quote]Get the ball rolling MH. Bring up some topics. People will start to chime in

And I could complain about our defense all day, no one listens

All-Pro

I'm a reactive poster, I need someone to bring up a topic, I have opinions on everything but I'm not great at concentrating on any one topic until it's already been brought up.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.[/quote]Get the ball rolling MH. Bring up some topics. People will start to chime in
    [/quote]</P>

Does anyone have an opinion about who we..1. Should draft or 2. Will draft.</P>

Should draft: David Wilson</P>

Will draft: Chandler Jones</P>

+ Reply to Thread