+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.[/quote]Get the ball rolling MH. Bring up some topics. People will start to chime in
    [/quote]</p>

Does anyone have an opinion about who we..1. Should draft or 2. Will draft.</p>

Should draft: David Wilson</p>

Will draft: Chandler Jones</p>[/quote]You think well go for another DE? Interesting.
    Dont know too much about the draft. I let the Giant Propaganda tell me how great they are once we draft them.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]I guess when you're the Superbowl champs and there's not too much to complain about, the boards suffer.[/quote]Get the ball rolling MH. Bring up some topics. People will start to chime in
    [/quote]</P>

Does anyone have an opinion about who we..1. Should draft or 2. Will draft.</P>

Should draft: David Wilson</P>

Will draft: Chandler Jones</P>

[/quote]You think well go for another DE? Interesting.
    Dont know too much about the draft. I let the Giant Propaganda tell me how great they are once we draft them.
    [/quote]</P>

I think Osi's getting dealt. Frees up room to sign Cruz.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"]I'm a reactive poster, I need someone to bring up a topic, I have opinions on everything but I'm not great at concentrating on any one topic until it's already been brought up.
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Daven...me and my buddy are going to do some sports betting the night we land (night of the draft). Get to watch the draft, and maybe find some games to make some money on.
    He says the Hilton has a great sports bar for it. (I wouldnt know)</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]I'm a reactive poster, I need someone to bring up a topic, I have opinions on everything but I'm not great at concentrating on any one topic until it's already been brought up.
    [/quote]</P>

Hey Daven...me and my buddy are going to do some sports betting the night we land (night of the draft). Get to watch the draft, and maybe find some games to make some money on.

[/quote]</P>

Isn't Caesar's the place for that?</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont think we go DE. That doesnt make sense to me at this moment.
    I think we go OL or CB

David Wilson? Drafting a RB in the first round? oh god why

Alot of mock drafts have Dont'a Hightower falling to us. That would be a great pick defensively for us. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I dont think we go DE. That doesnt make sense to me at this moment.
    I think we go OL or CB

David Wilson? Drafting a RB in the first round? oh god why

Alot of mock drafts have Dont'a Hightower falling to us. That would be a great pick defensively for us. </P>

[/quote]</P>

If we trade Osi I think he might go DE. Still is another option at DT. But our running game is a real vulnerability. I'd like to see an O lineman (but it doesn't look like there will be value at 32)</P>

And I love David Wilson. Guy is a real playmaker. Given Bradshaw's health problems, I would love to see it.</P>

I hope we get Doug Martin....that kid is a burner

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

He says the Hilton has a great sports bar for it. (I wouldnt know)</p>[/quote]

The Aria is the best one I went to, it's got huge lounge like couches and fast waitress's and they definitely aren't skimpy on the amount of alcohol they put in the drinks :P

[quote user="egyptian420"]I hope we get Doug Martin....that kid is a burner
    [/quote]</P>

I'd be OK with that but the whole Boise State thing bugs me. The competition isn't there.</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

The Aria is the best one I went to, it's got huge lounge like couches and fat waitress's and they definitely aren't skimpy on the amount of alcohol they put in the drinks :P

[/quote]</P>

You like 'em plump do ya?</P>

+ Reply to Thread