+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<U>im so excited for vegas.</U>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
    [/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<U>im so excited for vegas.</U>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
    [/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>

[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]</P>

Still alive and still AWESOME. I saw him in Vegas about 6 years ago.</P>

I'm getting ready to celebrate his birthday as I always do (May 8th)</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
    [/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

I feel like those pawnstars and those shows rob those people so bad. One person had a 1920 something Ford. The pawn star goes "yeeeea ill give you 7 grand for it." Outrageous. Those two sons dont know **** about anything either. I miss when the history channel aired shows about...........history.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Well there's always Hoover Dam. (Which IS awesome BTW)[/quote]</P>

Yea im pretty sure im going to check it out.
    </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>

[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

I feel like those pawnstars and those shows rob those people so bad. One person had a 1920 something Ford. The pawn star goes "yeeeea ill give you 7 grand for it." Outrageous. Those two sons dont know **** about anything either. I miss when the history channel aired shows about...........history.
    [/quote]</P>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</P>

edit - also, crazy to think that even when the card/collectible market is ****ty, that that card still sells for well over a million usually if they are found.

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Unfortunately it looks like Don Rickles is out of town (touring the midwest) this week.</P>

To bad because you would have begun to understand the "Mind of Morehead" by watching his act.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh...<u>im so excited for vegas.</u>..sucks that I gotta work today and tomorrow in anticipation!![/quote]why? you dont gamble.
    [/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>

[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

[/quote]</p>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</p>

edit - also, crazy to think that even when the card/collectible market is ****ty, that that card still sells for well over a million usually if they are found.

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</p>[/quote]lol ill believe anything when it comes to this slob messing something up

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</P>[/quote] nah you can catch Rickles somewhere....is he still alive!?....take something out there to pawn maybe you can get on pawn stars! need any thing restored you could check out Ricks..Have a great time JP beware of gamblings !![/quote]Hey B.

[/quote] yeah I hear what your saying dezz...they have a history 2 channel that I watch of late...but I do some of the newer realitystuff on history... Axemen its like a reality/comedy.those guys diving for logs crack me up...

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</P>

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</P>

[/quote]lol ill believe anything when it comes to this slob messing something up

[/quote]</P>

If you put up a picture of Pizz next to this, I doubt anyone could tell the difference.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

oh right....i forgot that gambling is the only thing to do in vegas. dammit, sucks i already spent the money =( what a waste of a trip</p>

[/quote]</p>

uhh...thats cuz the show is staged Dezz....it's not real. Sure the place is, but the intereactions aren't.</p>

I'm expected to believe that Chumlee accidentally spilled a soda on a Honus Wagner baseball card? yea ok....totally real.</p>

[/quote]lol ill believe anything when it comes to this slob messing something up

[/quote]</p>

If you put up a picture of Pizz next to this, I doubt anyone could tell the difference.</p>[/quote]

+ Reply to Thread