You guys never want to talk about football anymore. </P>

Spending most of my time on TAGF these days.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

I would, except that I dont know alot about the majority of the college players coming up....just the top 10 guys really....
    And thats what most of our football talk will be about in the next few days andleading up to the summer</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

You guys never want to talk about football anymore. </p>

Spending most of my time on TAGF these days.</p>[/quote]I think our defense is still going to suck next year. Will it kill Perry to jam a wr this year???? At least once in the 16 game season. Hes a joke.

All-Pro

I don't know anything about football so don't look at me </P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

I say we trade osi cause he's the third best de on the team..part time player,he takes plays off all the time and he constanly whines,plus it will give us some needed cap space to sign others....</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

jbawa </P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]I think our defense is still going to suck next year. Will it kill Perry to jam a wr this year???? At least once in the 16 game season. Hes a joke.
    [/quote]</P>

You know that we're the superbowl champs, right?</P>

You know we held the Packers to 6 points, right? (refs gave them 2 TD's)</P>

You know we shut down the Pats offense, right?</P>

Every facet of our team has room for improvement. But I like our defense right now. (Barring huge injury issues)</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

You guys never want to talk about football anymore. </p>

Spending most of my time on TAGF these days.</p>

[/quote]I think our defense is still going to suck next year. Will it kill Perry to jam a wr this year???? At least once in the 16 game season. Hes a joke.
    [/quote]</p>

You know that we're the superbowl champs, right?</p>

You know we held the Packers to 6 points, right? (refs gave them 2 TD's)</p>

You know we shut down the Pats offense, right?</p>

Every facet of our team has room for improvement. But I like our defense right now. (Barring huge injury issues)</p>[/quote]I dont care if we won the sb. You just said "every facet of our team has room for improvement"

How many drops did greenbay have in that game.. Over 7. We shut down the Pats??? Think you need to go re watch the superbowl. Brady went up and down the field at will. Lucky for us we have a great Dline that forced a few key sacks. The only game we dominated an offense all year was against Atlanta.And they messed up BIG TIME not putting in Turner on the two 4th downs is mind boggling

</p>

Does anyone have an opinion about who we..1. Should draft or 2. Will draft.</p>

Should draft: David Wilson</p>

Will draft: Chandler Jones</p>[/quote]
    Should Draft: Cordy Glenn (if available)

Will Draft: Devon Still

Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

And in a few years, if the league keeps getting more pass happy, the read and react scheme will become obsolete imo. The Mannings, the Bradys, the Rodgers will pick it apart. They already are.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

You know that we're the superbowl champs, right?</P>

You know we held the Packers to 6 points, right? (refs gave them 2 TD's)</P>

You know we shut down the Pats offense, right?</P>

Every facet of our team has room for improvement. But I like our defense right now. (Barring huge injury issues)</P>

[/quote]I dont care if we won the sb. You just said "every facet of our team has room for improvement"

How many drops did greenbay have in that game.. Over 7. We shut down the Pats??? Think you need to go re watch the superbowl. Brady went up and down the field at will. Lucky for us we have a great Dline that forced a few key sacks. The only game we dominated an offense all year was against Atlanta.And they messed up BIG TIME not putting in Turner on the two 4th downs is mind boggling
    [/quote]</P>

Our defense came into its own in the playoffs. We will draft to build our team. Which is an ongoing process.</P>

But in my view, our lack of a running game is our greatest vulnerability.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]And in a few years, if the league keeps getting more pass happy, the read and react scheme will become obsolete imo. The Mannings, the Bradys, the Rodgers will pick it apart. They already are.
    [/quote]While I am a HUGE fan of the press coverage, when zone is executed correctly the QBs have no passing options or passing lanes. Our problem is that we're not the best zone team, hell our 2 starting CBs (Webby and Prince) are best utulized in man schemes, remember how much Webster was struggling in Tim Lewis' zone scheme!?!?
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6

+ Reply to Thread