+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]my coworker is friggin slamming
    [/quote]</p>

pics or it didnt happen.

we get cute tellers every now and then, but teh best one left in february for a teaching job.</p>

BUT...we did just hire a pretty damn hott part timer for my side of the platform. little bit young for me though....but i guess thats up to her now, isnt it? lol</p>[/quote]Shes from Poland, shes one of the contractors gfs, but she flirts like crazy. I went to a party with them a few weeks ago and she was sitting on this other kids lap(getting touchy feely), and the bf was cool with it. It was veeery strange. Very.

Jpp was on mike and mike this morning. lol He seemed a little overwhelmed

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

pics or it didnt happen.

we get cute tellers every now and then, but teh best one left in february for a teaching job.</P>

BUT...we did just hire a pretty damn hott part timer for my side of the platform. little bit young for me though....but i guess thats up to her now, isnt it? lol</P>

[/quote]Shes from Poland, shes one of the contractors gfs, but she flirts like crazy. I went to a party with them a few weeks ago and she was sitting on this other kids lap(getting touchy feely), and the bf was cool with it. It was veeery strange. Very.
    [/quote]</P>

lol, i dont know why, but that reminds me of this funny story I read, where there was this party, and this kid was sitting in the hot tub with someone, just casual conversation, and this girl gets in...sits on his lap, and flirting, and she kisses him, and things are getting hot, and then this other kid walks up and hes like "WTF (whatever her name was) !!!" and the kid in the hot tub was like..."oh ****...man im sorry, i didnt know she had a boyfriend, she just came in here like this..."
    And the boyfriend goes "is this your wallet?" and picks up the kids wallet, and hes like "yes...wait stop!!" and he takes like $4 out of the guys wallet....and yells "KEEP HER!!!"
    lol wtf? uhhh....thats a fair trade &gt;.&lt; lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]Jpp was on mike and mike this morning. lol He seemed a little overwhelmed
    [/quote]</P>

yea he strikes me as a shy and softspoken guy....i dont think he really wants the spotlight</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

pics or it didnt happen.

we get cute tellers every now and then, but teh best one left in february for a teaching job.</p>

BUT...we did just hire a pretty damn hott part timer for my side of the platform. little bit young for me though....but i guess thats up to her now, isnt it? lol</p>

[/quote]Shes from Poland, shes one of the contractors gfs, but she flirts like crazy. I went to a party with them a few weeks ago and she was sitting on this other kids lap(getting touchy feely), and the bf was cool with it. It was veeery strange. Very.
    [/quote]</p>

lol, i dont know why, but that reminds me of this funny story I read, where there was this party, and this kid was sitting in the hot tub with someone, just casual conversation, and this girl gets in...sits on his lap, and flirting, and she kisses him, and things are getting hot, and then this other kid walks up and hes like "WTF (whatever her name was) !!!" and the kid in the hot tub was like..."oh ****...man im sorry, i didnt know she had a boyfriend, she just came in here like this..."
    And the boyfriend goes "is this your wallet?" and picks up the kids wallet, and hes like "yes...wait stop!!" and he takes like $4 out of the guys wallet....and yells "KEEP HER!!!"
    lol wtf? uhhh....thats a fair trade &gt;.&lt; lol</p>[/quote]lmao

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Jpp was on mike and mike this morning. lol He seemed a little overwhelmed
    [/quote]</P>

yea he strikes me as a shy and softspoken guy....i dont think he really wants the spotlight</P>

[/quote]</P>

Just like me.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

whats up *****es
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up *****es[/quote]</P>

Who are you?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread