+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]after watching Game of Thrones, I can say that I'm fairly upset that Dire Wolves are an extinct species. Cuz, damn that would be cool to have one!!! lol
    Imagine THAT as a lap dog? haha. "good girl, he's a deer for dinner" =][/quote]</p>

Not to mention Coby Fleener for us in the first. That would be very dissappointing to me. I think thats a huge reach for us and doesn't impact the team enough for a first round pick.</p>

(Of course i said the exact same thing about KP in 08) and I was....wro........wro........wr...........</p>

</p>

</p>

Can't say it.</p>[/quote]

your response to pizzy's post is somewhat confusing MH, he's talking about Game of Thrones and you are talking about mock drafts...

what is the connection there?

:P

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="JPizzack"]after watching Game of Thrones, I can say that I'm fairly upset that Dire Wolves are an extinct species. Cuz, damn that would be cool to have one!!! lol
    Imagine THAT as a lap dog? haha. "good girl, he's a deer for dinner" =][/quote]</P>

Not to mention Coby Fleener for us in the first. That would be very dissappointing to me. I think thats a huge reach for us and doesn't impact the team enough for a first round pick.</P>

(Of course i said the exact same thing about KP in 08) and I was....wro........wro........wr...........</P>

</P>

</P>

Can't say it.</P>

[/quote]

your response to pizzy's post is somewhat confusing MH, he's talking about Game of Thrones and you are talking about mock drafts...

[/quote]</P>

haha, in his defense, i made back to back posts.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Not to mention Coby Fleener for us in the first. That would be very dissappointing to me. I think thats a huge reach for us and doesn't impact the team enough for a first round pick.</P>

(Of course i said the exact same thing about KP in 08) and I was....wro........wro........wr...........</P>

Can't say it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well let's talk about that for a second. I happen to like Phillips alot. I think he's the best ball hawk on our team. but i hear alot of mixed feelings on him, and even ppl that call him a first round bust. I mean the guy wasa 32nd pick i think right? i think we couldnt have asked for more considering the ailing 2ndary we had after SB42...but im not really sure.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Imagine THAT as a lap dog? haha. "good girl, he's a deer for dinner" =][/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

Can't say it.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Oops! Thought I was responding to the first of the two.</P>

(Of course you knew that, didn't you Scrappy?)</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

Oops! Thought I was responding to the first of the two.</p>

(Of course you knew that, didn't you Scrappy?)</p>[/quote]

there is a distinct possibility that I knew that, yup :P

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Can't say it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well let's talk about that for a second. I happen to like Phillips alot. I think he's the best ball hawk on our team. but i hear alot of mixed feelings on him, and even ppl that call him a first round bust. I mean the guy wasa 32nd pick i think right? i think we couldnt have asked for more considering the ailing 2ndary we had after SB42...but im not really sure.</P>

[/quote]</P>

He was better than I thought he'd be. Unfortunately, the injury has taken a lot of athleticism out of his game. He was on his way to being a great player. He's now a pretty good safety, but thats it.</P>

Not JR's or KP fault about that.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Can't say it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

He was better than I thought he'd be. Unfortunately, the injury has taken a lot of athleticism out of his game. He was on his way to being a great player. He's now a pretty good safety, but thats it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea youre right. but you know, even him as a "good " safety, was better than the options we had before him at their "best" lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Eli
    to Fox News' Sheppard Smith: "Giants just won a championship yet Im
    still the third most talked about quarterback in my own city. </span></h6>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Can't say it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

yea youre right. but you know, even him as a "good " safety, was better than the options we had before him at their "best" lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

No I think it was a great pick at 31. Just too bad about the injury.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

Where the hell are you guys?....Out living your lives?</P>

The nerve!</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread