+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</P>

I now think we might trade out of the first round.* Just a hunch.</P>

[/quote]I could certainly see this happening. Maybe back to early-mid 2nd Round?? I see you have been riding the "Lets Trade Osi" Campaign Trail pretty hard...[/quote]</P>

I'm actually 50/50 on trading Osi.* I'm OK either way. Having a pass rusher like Osi for one more year is (footballwise) a good thing.* Its the non football stuff that could be a problem for us.* He could make everybody's life miserable.</P>

Getting a third round pick and freeing up $5MM in cap room is also a good thing.* Pass our problem child on to someone else.</P>

I'm torn because his act is getting old with me.</P>[/quote]Its the perfect situation for the Giants. He is playing for his next contract. You guys are paying 5 mill. and he is playing for 10-12 mill. Great value for the G-Men there...

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</P>

I now think we might trade out of the first round. Just a hunch.</P>

[/quote]I could certainly see this happening. Maybe back to early-mid 2nd Round?? I see you have been riding the "Lets Trade Osi" Campaign Trail pretty hard...[/quote]</P>

I'm actually 50/50 on trading Osi. I'm OK either way. Having a pass rusher like Osi for one more year is (footballwise) a good thing. Its the non football stuff that could be a problem for us. He could make everybody's life miserable.</P>

Getting a third round pick and freeing up $5MM in cap room is also a good thing. Pass our problem child on to someone else.</P>

I'm torn because his act is getting old with me.</P>

[/quote]Its the perfect situation for the Giants. He is playing for his next contract. You guys are paying 5 mill. and he is playing for 10-12 mill. Great value for the G-Men there...[/quote]</P>

I doubt he wants to play another season without an extension given his age and tendancy to get hurt. I'm sure he desperately wants to be traded to a team that will give him guaranteed money BEFORE this season.</P>

I see another TO situation. I can see Osi doing sit ups in his driveway.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="dezzzR"]My lovely gf just surprised me with yankee tickets this sunday as an early bday present. Were sitting with the bleacher creatures!! ohh yeaaaa! Pretty sure CC will be pitching.

I can hear the cheesy fries calling my name already.
    [/quote]Nice !

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</P>

[/quote]for what in return?
    [/quote]</P>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder. Depends on our board and who's off it. Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line. The Tolly departure is a problem for us. Plus the Osi mess.</P>

Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol.

I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder.* Depends on our board and who's off it.* Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line.* The Tolly departure is a problem for us.* Plus the Osi mess.</P>[/quote]What is Osi doing now?

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</p>

I now think we might trade out of the first round. Just a hunch.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder. Depends on our board and who's off it. Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line. The Tolly departure is a problem for us. Plus the Osi mess.</p>[/quote]I dont like that. Whats the point?
    But I agree about our dline. That situation changed quickly but dont forget about kiwi.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder. Depends on our board and who's off it. Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line. The Tolly departure is a problem for us. Plus the Osi mess.</P>

[/quote]What is Osi doing now?[/quote]</P>

He refused to attend team workouts. Its starting. The Osi drama is in Act 1.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</p>

I now think we might trade out of the first round.* Just a hunch.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder.* Depends on our board and who's off it.* Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line.* The Tolly departure is a problem for us.* Plus the Osi mess.</p>[/quote]I dont like that. Whats the point?
    But I agree about our dline. That situation changed quickly but dont forget about kiwi.
    [/quote]

i agree pappy

but it all depends who falls... i could def seeing us trade down though

it is a beautiful thing having the last pick of the draft. Would be a **** tease if they trade out though
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Draft Day.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Hopefully another 2nd rounder.* Depends on our board and who's off it.* Man I looked at our roster and we are thin at D line.* The Tolly departure is a problem for us.* Plus the Osi mess.</P>

[/quote]What is Osi doing now?[/quote]</P>

He refused to attend team workouts.* Its starting.* The Osi drama is in Act 1.</P>[/quote]

voluntary workouts... lets also not over hype it though I agree it probably is the beginning

im sure there were plenty of marquee guys thats weren't there
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread