+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

All-Pro

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol. I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote] yea <U>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </U>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make... too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<U> IM AMPED</U>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

I dont get that. <FONT color=#0000ff>Why not just pick the 2nd/3rd round talent with the 31st pick</FONT> if nothings there instead of trading the first round pick for a second.
    [/quote] I think pay scale for one Dezz you don't want to pay first round money for second round talent if you don't have to....I may be wrong

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol.

I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote]
    yea <u>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </u>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make...

too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<u>

IM AMPED</u>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

I dont get that. Why not just pick the 2nd/3rd round talent with the 31st pick if nothings there instead of trading the first round pick for a second.
    [/quote]
    because ur minimizing ur value.

get an extra player out of it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol. I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote] yea <U>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </U>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make... too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<U> IM AMPED</U>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

I dont get that. <FONT color=#0000ff>Why not just pick the 2nd/3rd round talent with the 31st pick</FONT> if nothings there instead of trading the first round pick for a second.
    [/quote] I think pay scale for one Dezz you don't want to pay first round money for second round talent if you don't have to....I may be wrong[/quote]

thats another good point
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol. I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote] yea <U>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </U>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make... too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<U> IM AMPED</U>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

[/quote] I think pay scale for one Dezz you don't want to pay first round money for second round talent if you don't have to....I may be wrong[/quote] thats another good point[/quote] hey Matt....yeah if the players a high second or you think someone will grab him before your second round pick you may have to reach if you really want the guy....lot to it me thinks</P>

how fun would it be to get a sneak peak at the giants board</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol.

I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote]
    yea <u>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </u>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make...

too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<u>

IM AMPED</u>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

I dont get that. Why not just pick the 2nd/3rd round talent with the 31st pick if nothings there instead of trading the first round pick for a second.
    [/quote]
    because ur minimizing ur value.

get an extra player out of it[/quote]You mean minimizing the players value? And how do you get an extra player trading a 1st for a 2nd or 3rd?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Eli would like us to go offensive in the first round and replace skilled positions we lost. He says you can never have enough offensive lineman. lol. I think we stay in the first round, no trades and we go BPA like usual. It's worked for us in the past.[/quote] yea <u>put if Reese doesn't value anybody thats there as the 31st pick, he could see major value in the 2nd/3rd rounds, </u>so if we could get an extra player that hes high on that its the move to make... too many possibilities without enough knowledge of whats going to happen. sit back and enjoy the ride tonight...<u> IM AMPED</u>[/quote]Im also amped for the Rangers game.

[/quote]</p>

I'm not amped about the Ranger game but<u> I will definately be pulling for them.</u> When the draft is on I become a draft zombie.</p>

I can't look away.</p>[/quote]Good man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1455353.html
    lolat the espn guy. " dont worry kids, once his moneys gone, so is she."

All-Pro

I think he meant you get an extra pick in the round you trade downto and hopefully better value forthe moneyyou are going to be paying the guy

[quote user="byron"]I think he meant you get an extra pick in the round you trade downto and hopefully better value forthe moneyyou are going to be paying the guy[/quote]ohhh ok gotcha.

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quot;}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2,&quot;tn&quot;:&quot;:&quo t;}">In Reese We Trust</div></h6><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">There are a ton of rumors circulating right now: Here are a few... (no idea if there is truth behind any of them)
    1. Pats trade both first round picks for 12th overall pick
    2. Jets trade Sanchez and 16th overall to Browns for 4th overall to draft RB Trent Richardson</span></h6>

+ Reply to Thread