+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]The new Underworld was garbage. So pissed. Kate, youve forsaken me
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

second one kinda sucked too</P>

</P>

im mad nerd hyped for the Avengers this week</P>
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

yaaaoooo</P>

just got back from vegas yesterday morning.....slept the whole day away to catch up. It didn't help. lol

man, its so hard to keep any type of schedule, or plan anything while out there,....you just find a million ****ing things to do and get sidetracked. Im lucky if i got 3 hours of sleep a day. it was nuts.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

never make plans for out there unless its a show or something.</P>

</P>

get laid?</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I feel bad for Andy, being forced to testify against a good friend.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

andy could of lied or pleaded the fif.. its andy decision to do this</p>[/quote] if he lied hed be in the same spot as clemens and pleading the fif makes him look guilty. Andy has nothing to hide.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]I feel bad for Andy, being forced to testify against a good friend.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

andy could of lied or pleaded the fif.. its andy decision to do this</P>

[/quote] if he lied hed be in the same spot as clemens and pleading the fif makes him look guilty. Andy has nothing to hide.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

atta boy andy - he said he may of misheard Clemons...</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

andy could of lied or pleaded the fif.. its andy decision to do this</p>

[/quote] if he lied hed be in the same spot as clemens and pleading the fif makes him look guilty. Andy has nothing to hide.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

atta boy andy - he said he may of misheard Clemons...</p>[/quote]yea i just read that as well. You off today or something?

I give up on Hughes.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

atta boy andy - he said he may of misheard Clemons...</P>

[/quote]yea i just read that as well. You off today or something?
    [/quote]</P>

that's been Pettitte's story for the past 4 years now. He originally said something along the lines of; yes, i do believe he was receiving these drugs due to what he said, but it's possible i could have misheard or misunderstood</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

And now I can amost guarantee that Pineda is going to be terrible, so Cashman is ****ing up repeatedly. KEEP THE ****ING PROSPECTS!!!! Our luck is terrible with this kind of ****. Pineda was NOT a sure thing....if your going to trade away studs, then do it FOR STUDS. im tired of all these otehr teams getting good deals and STEALS, and we just get hosed all the time.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

And now I can amost guarantee that Pineda is going to be terrible, so Cashman is ****ing up repeatedly. KEEP THE ****ING PROSPECTS!!!! Our luck is terrible with this kind of ****. Pineda was NOT a sure thing....if your going to trade away studs, then do it FOR STUDS. im tired of all these otehr teams getting good deals and STEALS, and we just get hosed all the time.</p>[/quote]Last week the paper had a great article on all the pitching busts that chashmans signed.
    Not to mention we only have one everyday player batting over .300. Its time for some new blood at GM.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

And now I can amost guarantee that Pineda is going to be terrible, so Cashman is ****ing up repeatedly. KEEP THE ****ING PROSPECTS!!!! Our luck is terrible with this kind of ****. Pineda was NOT a sure thing....if your going to trade away studs, then do it FOR STUDS. im tired of all these otehr teams getting good deals and STEALS, and we just get hosed all the time.</P>

[/quote]Last week the paper had a great article on all the pitching busts that chashmans signed.
    Not to mention we only have one everyday player batting over .300. Its time for some new blood at GM.
    [/quote]</P>

well the bats will get better....alot of times, seasons just start slowly like that. But the pitching is getting ridiculous. it's depressing really....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread