+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rangers game was tooooo sick last night. After the winning goal they showed the benches reaction and I couldnt help but notice this huge black man wearing a Henrik jersey, jumping up and down running down the aisle behind the bench going nuuuts. It was Justin Tuck lmao.
    [/quote]</P>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rangers game was tooooo sick last night. After the winning goal they showed the benches reaction and I couldnt help but notice this huge black man wearing a Henrik jersey, jumping up and down running down the aisle behind the bench going nuuuts. It was Justin Tuck lmao.
    [/quote]</P>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </P>[/quote]

playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </p>[/quote]

playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote][:O]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote][:O][/quote]</P>

its true. at least it's something to do, and good to be excited about something in NY sports again haha. Yankee season just started....too early to get worked up over things.

btw, i just saw the clip of Justin Tuck freaking out in the front row behind the bench ahah, good stuff</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </P>[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?!

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </p>[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?![/quote]youre practically canadian, you should love hockey

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </P>[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?![/quote]youre practically canadian, you should love hockey
    [/quote]hahah.... My grandmother was from Canada.... Just taking a poke at Matt he used to tease Kase with that line ...I been keeping up with the Rangers hoping they win !

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </p>[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?![/quote]youre practically canadian, you should love hockey
    [/quote]hahah.... My grandmother was from Canada.... Just taking a poke at Matt he used to tease Kase with that line ...<u>I been keeping up with the Rangers hoping they win !</u>[/quote]good man. Hows work treating you?

All-Pro

I was at the bar last night (yeah I know whats new) and people got all crazy....I didn't even know the rangers where on lol....I got a little scared.

then I realized it was just Ice Soccer.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?![/quote]youre practically canadian, you should love hockey
    [/quote]hahah.... My grandmother was from Canada.... Just taking a poke at Matt he used to tease Kase with that line ...<U>I been keeping up with the Rangers hoping they win !</U>[/quote]good man. Hows work treating you?
    [/quote] </P>

I been staying busy, took on another kitchen build ...Which Iswore I'd never do again mostly because of all the dust ... And after 20 or 30 kitchen builds its become boring beyound words....I'll get throughitthe homeowner is doing all the poly work, just got to get the parts and pieces built...I'm about 1/2 the way through it</P>

+ Reply to Thread