+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rangers game was tooooo sick last night. After the winning goal they showed the benches reaction and I couldnt help but notice this huge black man wearing a Henrik jersey, jumping up and down running down the aisle behind the bench going nuuuts. It was Justin Tuck lmao.
    [/quote]</p>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </p>

[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?![/quote]youre practically canadian, you should love hockey
    [/quote]hahah.... My grandmother was from Canada.... Just taking a poke at Matt he used to tease Kase with that line ...<u>I been keeping up with the Rangers hoping they win !</u>[/quote]good man. Hows work treating you?
    [/quote] </p>

I been staying busy, took on another kitchen build ...Which Iswore I'd never do again mostly because of all the dust ... And after 20 or 30 kitchen builds its become boring beyound words....I'll get throughitthe homeowner is doing all the poly work, just got to get the parts and pieces built...I'm about 1/2 the way through it</p>[/quote]Yea? you dont like making them huh? How come you dont use dealers(other than splitting the profit), if you dont mind me asking? I like installing, not to bad when youre just hanging them on the wall.

This was on Reddit today...HAHAHAHAHA</P>

</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rangers game was tooooo sick last night. After the winning goal they showed the benches reaction and I couldnt help but notice this huge black man wearing a Henrik jersey, jumping up and down running down the aisle behind the bench going nuuuts. It was Justin Tuck lmao.
    [/quote]</P>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </P>

[/quote] playoff hockey has been extra entertaining this year.[/quote] soccer on ice !?![/quote]youre practically canadian, you should love hockey
    [/quote]hahah.... My grandmother was from Canada.... Just taking a poke at Matt he used to tease Kase with that line ...<U>I been keeping up with the Rangers hoping they win !</U>[/quote]good man. Hows work treating you?
    [/quote] </P>

I been staying busy, took on another kitchen build ...Which Iswore I'd never do again mostly because of all the dust ... And after 20 or 30 kitchen builds its become boring beyound words....I'll get throughitthe homeowner is doing all the poly work, just got to get the parts and pieces built...I'm about 1/2 the way through it</P>

[/quote]Yea? you dont like making them huh? How come you dont use dealers(other than splitting the profit), if you dont mind me asking? I like installing, not to bad when youre just hanging them on the wall.

[/quote] I guess it has a lot to do with I shouldn't be doing that stuff any more because of my lungs .....I have all ways built them for people mostof the people Ihave worked for over the yearswere working class....I could build them a productthat was better than the run of the mill factory cabinetthat they could afford...And do it for about the same money or less....Idone factory installs as well its byfar easier and I make fair money that way...But most people who know me and my work want me to build them ...Just they wayit worked out...As far as the future goes for meachange is necessary... its an adjustment that I've been fighting... not wanting to give up my ways and mycustomers hoping I don'tor will do just one more..lol hope that makes sinceDezzr ...</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEe80...eature=related</P>

</P>

crank it up!!!!</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

</P>

time to hit the "hole" my work shop </P>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

This was on Reddit today...HAHAHAHAHA</p>

</p>[/quote]hahaha yea man, he was good but the skits kinda sucked. watch the nbc website when you get home.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

hahahahaha oh man thats so awesome. Good year in NY </p>

[/quote]hahah.... My grandmother was from Canada.... Just taking a poke at Matt he used to tease Kase with that line ...<u>I been keeping up with the Rangers hoping they win !</u>[/quote]good man. Hows work treating you?
    [/quote] </p>

I been staying busy, took on another kitchen build ...Which Iswore I'd never do again mostly because of all the dust ... And after 20 or 30 kitchen builds its become boring beyound words....I'll get throughitthe homeowner is doing all the poly work, just got to get the parts and pieces built...I'm about 1/2 the way through it</p>

[/quote]Yea? you dont like making them huh? How come you dont use dealers(other than splitting the profit), if you dont mind me asking? I like installing, not to bad when youre just hanging them on the wall.

[/quote] I guess it has a lot to do with I shouldn't be doing that stuff any more because of my lungs .....I have all ways built them for people mostof the people Ihave worked for over the yearswere working class....I could build them a productthat was better than the run of the mill factory cabinetthat they could afford...And do it for about the same money or less....Idone factory installs as well its byfar easier and I make fair money that way...But most people who know me and my work want me to build them ...Just they wayit worked out...As far as the future goes for meachange is necessary... its an adjustment that I've been fighting... not wanting to give up my ways and mycustomers hoping I don'tor will do just one more..lol hope that makes sinceDezzr ...</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEe80...eature=related</p>

</p>

crank it up!!!!</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

time to hit the "hole" my work shop </p>[/quote]Well when you need cabinets, you know who to call. []

[quote user="dezzzR"]Well when you need cabinets, you know who to call. []

[/quote]</P>

kitchenbusters?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

$212.00 later, the virus is out of my computer.
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]$212.00 later, the virus is out of my computer.[/quote]</P>

ouch, did they say what it was?</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]$212.00 later, the virus is out of my computer.[/quote]</P>

ouch, did they say what it was?</P>[/quote]

herpes
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]$212.00 later, the virus is out of my computer.[/quote]

i just would of thrown in another 100 and got a cheap laptop.

those computer are never the same once they've had a virus
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

+ Reply to Thread