+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

all this Osi to Baltimore talk is confusing as a Giants fan....
    I hope to the football gods that the Giants are not entertaining this pathetic offer.

3rd rounder? Why not make a trade on Draft day if the Giants wanted something?
    Osi for a year is far better than 120th+ pick NEXT year....</P>

[/quote]Its all talk. We only have 3 DEs at the moment.
    [/quote]</P>

Not really. I think they are planning to use put Kiwi back at DE this season. The Rivers trade would suggest that. We are actually loaded at LB right now without Kiwi.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I hope to the football gods that the Giants are not entertaining this pathetic offer.

Osi for a year is far better than 120th+ pick NEXT year....</p>

[/quote]</p>

Not really. I think they are planning to use put Kiwi back at DE this season. The Rivers trade would suggest that. We are actually loaded at LB right now without Kiwi.</p>[/quote]Rivers is a DT. Has nothing to do with Kiwi. If TC moves Kiwi back to DE with Osi still here, it will be a nightmare with Osi.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Not really. I think they are planning to use put Kiwi back at DE this season. The Rivers trade would suggest that. We are actually loaded at LB right now without Kiwi.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I guess thats true, but even so, the advantages of having Osi for another year far outweighs the mystery of a 3rd rounder in the following year....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rivers is a DT. Has nothing to do with Kiwi. If TC moves Kiwi back to DE with Osi still here, it will be a nightmare with Osi.
    [/quote]

lol Rivers is a MLB</P>

im not sure who youre referring to</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]Rivers is a DT. Has nothing to do with Kiwi. If TC moves Kiwi back to DE with Osi still here, it will be a nightmare with Osi.
    [/quote]</P>

Rivers is an outside LB. What the hell are you smoking?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Rivers is a DT. Has nothing to do with Kiwi. If TC moves Kiwi back to DE with Osi still here, it will be a nightmare with Osi.
    [/quote]

lol Rivers is a MLB</p>

im not sure who youre referring to</p>[/quote]God damn im horrendous with names. thinking of rodgers.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Osi for a year is far better than 120th+ pick NEXT year....</p>

[/quote]</p>

Not really. I think they are planning to use put Kiwi back at DE this season. The Rivers trade would suggest that. We are actually loaded at LB right now without Kiwi.</p>

[/quote]Rivers is a DT. Has nothing to do with Kiwi. If TC moves Kiwi back to DE with Osi still here, it will be a nightmare with Osi.
    [/quote]</p>

Rivers is an outside LB. What the hell are you smoking?</p>[/quote] was thinking of rodgers

[quote user="Morehead State"]Rivers is an outside LB. What the hell are you smoking?[/quote]</P>

OLB? i thought middle. either way, improving at LB is always something we need to try to do</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

I guess thats true, but even so, the advantages of having Osi for another year far outweighs the mystery of a 3rd rounder in the following year....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Putting the Osi crap aside, the football reality is this.</P>

When Osi takes the field on passing downs, he moves JPP out of position to left DE, where he's far less effective. I'd much rather see JPP stay at right DE and use Kiwi in the rotation. We will need another back up DE for the rotation but I don't think Osi has the impact you think. At least not from here on out.</P>

I say deal Osi for the best pick we can get and free up $5MM in cap room. That gives us more flexibility to sign guys to be role players. (which is exactly what we need).</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Rivers is an outside LB. What the hell are you smoking?[/quote]</P>

OLB? i thought middle. either way, improving at LB is always something we need to try to do</P>

[/quote]</P>

No. Rivers is an OLB. Really he's a Will. Although I suspect he'll be playing the SAM for us this season, with Boley at Will and Herz in the middle.</P>

Williams should also get plenty of playing time as well. Really our LB situation is pretty good. If Kiwi moves to DE, we still have a good group there.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

+ Reply to Thread