+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="dezzzR"]Big Ben said new offense is 90% different than old one.
    [/quote]

thank god ben has his two rings - his defense is depleted and his stats are going to take a huge dump

glad he got his HOF stuff in while he could
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]OOOOOOK, I'm here....
    What can we talk about today?

Who do you think wins WR3? Hixon, JJ, or the Rook?[/quote]I think it will be close between JJ and Randle. Really want to see JJ, I think he can be our Steve Smith(Carolina)

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]OOOOOOK, I'm here....

Who do you think wins WR3? Hixon, JJ, or the Rook?[/quote]I think it will be close between JJ and Randle. Really want to see JJ, I think he can be our Steve Smith(Carolina)
    [/quote]</P>

do you question his skillset? When watching him while on the filed last year, i felt he was all athleticism, and no WR. lol

Could be wrong, but i guess we wont know till he starts playing. I agree though, i want to see him play this year. Hixon, although I love him as a Giant is a bigger liability than he is an impact player anymore. i HOPE he proves me wrong Ive said that before though in previous talks about him.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

do you question his skillset? When watching him while on the filed last year, i felt he was all athleticism, and no WR. lol

Could be wrong, but i guess we wont know till he starts playing. I agree though, i want to see him play this year. Hixon, although I love him as a Giant is a bigger liability than he is an impact player anymore. i HOPE he proves me wrong Ive said that before though in previous talks about him.</p>[/quote]Hixon will be in the mix too, he knows the system. Wouldnt be surprised if Hixon beat both of them

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Big Ben said new offense is 90% different than old one.
    [/quote] thank god ben has his two rings - his defense is depleted and his stats are going to take a huge dump glad he got his HOF stuff in while he could[/quote]</P>

You think he's HOF caliber?
    To me, the first ring doesnt count. That was nothing Ben did.
    One thing he does have going for him is that he made it to 3 superbowls, so that helps his cause.

I just don't consider him the best at any one thing. I used to think it was his toughness, and ability to scramble and throw on the go,but I definitely dont feel that way anymore</P>

oh and now, the only thing I think about when people say Ben Roethlisberger....
    im like R A P I S T!!! I dont even think about him playing football....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Big Ben said new offense is 90% different than old one.
    [/quote] thank god ben has his two rings - his defense is depleted and his stats are going to take a huge dump glad he got his HOF stuff in while he could[/quote]</p>

You think he's HOF caliber?
    To me, the first ring doesnt count. That was nothing Ben did.
    One thing he does have going for him is that he made it to 3 superbowls, so that helps his cause.

I just don't consider him the best at any one thing. I used to think it was his toughness, and ability to scramble and throw on the go,but I definitely dont feel that way anymore</p>[/quote]Ben is a very, very good qb, but not a HOFer imo.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Could be wrong, but i guess we wont know till he starts playing. I agree though, i want to see him play this year. Hixon, although I love him as a Giant is a bigger liability than he is an impact player anymore. i HOPE he proves me wrong Ive said that before though in previous talks about him.</p>[/quote]We really didnt see enough of JJ except on kick offs. When hes in the open he can boogie.

[quote user="lttaylor56"]Btw-Lt's pipes are clean and free of the cancer.

Scope pathology reports were stellar.[/quote]

i heard that you knew your colon was clear too, but that didn't stop u from getting checked

(congrats)

[quote user="dezzzR"]Im watching clips of Mitch Petrus during the Green Bay game. He looks real good. Still a bit raw but solid for the most part
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OO1M...eature=related
    [/quote]

Petrus BEASTED

[quote user="JPizzack"]OOOOOOK, I'm here....

Who do you think wins WR3? Hixon, JJ, or the Rook?[/quote]

daven licks for hix

+ Reply to Thread