+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bobby V is the liability. Also talks of Beckett trade rumors as well
    [/quote]</P>

beckett is a ****ing shameful slob.
    Dude gets hurt and skipped a start, the next day he's out on the golf course.....
    and how much weight did that guy put on, holy ****...</P>

[/quote]All I know is that mhs world is crumbling around him.
    [/quote]</P>

My team is the SB champ!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea i'm not surprised you have written off the red sox []</P>

But indeed....It's good to be the best team in the NFL!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't know this team anymore. Bobby V. is a nightmare. The more they lose, the faster we toss our manager and return to our rightful place at the right hand of God.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]Bobby V is the liability. Also talks of Beckett trade rumors as well
    [/quote]</p>

Dude gets hurt and skipped a start, the next day he's out on the golf course.....
    and how much weight did that guy put on, holy ****...</p>

[/quote]</p>

My team is the SB champ!</p>

[/quote]</p>

Yea i'm not surprised you have written off the red sox []</p>

But indeed....It's good to be the best team in the NFL!</p>

[/quote]</p>

I don't know this team anymore. Bobby V. is a nightmare. The more they lose, the faster we toss our manager and return to our rightful place at the right hand of God.</p>[/quote]You think Bostons front office will fire him during the season? You think Youk or Beckette will be traded. Losing either will hurt.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

and how much weight did that guy put on, holy ****...</P>

[/quote]</P>

My team is the SB champ!</P>

[/quote]</P>

Yea i'm not surprised you have written off the red sox []</P>

But indeed....It's good to be the best team in the NFL!</P>

[/quote]</P>

I don't know this team anymore. Bobby V. is a nightmare. The more they lose, the faster we toss our manager and return to our rightful place at the right hand of God.</P>

[/quote]You think Bostons front office will fire him during the season? You think Youk or Beckette will be traded. Losing either will hurt.
    [/quote]</P>

Yes, No, No.</P>

Odds are about 50/50 that he makes it until the break.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

whats up fellas. Don't know if most of you guys heard but amanda and i got engaged friday night. It looks like a Friday in January for the wedding, but we won't know more until the next couple of weeks. We tried to get it done for the Novemeber, but there just wasn't enough time or availability.

Don't know if this means some of you won't be able to make it to both thee game and thee wedding or not but hope to see u all at both
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up fellas. Don't know if most of you guys heard but amanda and i got engaged friday night. It looks like a Friday in January for the wedding, but we won't know more until the next couple of weeks. We tried to get it done for the Novemeber, but there just wasn't enough time or availability. Don't know if this means some of you won't be able to make it to both thee game and thee wedding or not but hope to see u all at both[/quote]</P>

Congrats again Matt &amp; Amanda!!
    Good ****...</P>

As long as my job doesnt interfere with attending, I will go. Will we be sat at THEE Table? haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whats up fellas. Don't know if most of you guys heard but amanda and i got engaged friday night. It looks like a Friday in January for the wedding, but we won't know more until the next couple of weeks. We tried to get it done for the Novemeber, but there just wasn't enough time or availability. Don't know if this means some of you won't be able to make it to both thee game and thee wedding or not but hope to see u all at both[/quote]</P>

Congrats again Matt & Amanda!!
    Good ****...</P>

As long as my job doesnt interfere with attending, I will go. Will we be sat at THEE Table? haha</P>[/quote]

haha thats the plan

an idea we have is to instead of give the tables numbers, we'll give them a player number and name

Thee Table will either be #59 Gerris Wilkinson or #84 Sinorice Moss

im awful with numbers and am not even sure thats those player snumbers

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]an idea we have is to instead of give the tables numbers, we'll give them a player number and name Thee Table will either be #59 Gerris Wilkinson or #84 Sinorice Moss im awful with numbers and am not even sure thats those player snumbers[/quote]</P>

Moss was 83....and also awful...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]an idea we have is to instead of give the tables numbers, we'll give them a player number and name Thee Table will either be #59 Gerris Wilkinson or #84 Sinorice Moss im awful with numbers and am not even sure thats those player snumbers[/quote]</P>

Moss was 83....and also awful...</P>[/quote]

lol thats the point

Wilkerson was worse

Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.

+ Reply to Thread