+ Reply to Thread

Thread: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Re: THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote] wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote] oh i thought u meant like a bad game yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it: "Lets give em a show" very WWFish[/quote]</P>

organized, sure...but not fake...
    Hockey has alot of unwritten rules....

you can usually predict when fights are close to happening...
    That being said, yes, sometimes players plan it lol</P>

i remember junior year of high school, I started at one of the wings, which i never usually did cuz i was a defensemen....and this kid from our rival school was opposite me, and we HATED him...like EVERYONE hated him....lol. we called him X, cuz his last name was Xenakis or something weird...
    and im like..."hey X....I'm going to kick the **** out of you as soon as the puck drops..."
    he's like "yea whatever man...." and called me something....i dont recall what insult lol
    puck dropped, dropped the gloves and stick and grabbed his helmet and pummeled him till he fell.
    woooooorth itttttttt!!!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote]

oh i thought u meant like a bad game

yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. <u>Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it</u>: "Lets give em a show"

very WWFish[/quote]Ughhh......
    Yea I do. "Im going to beat the **** out of you"
    One devil had his head smashed into the ice.

They started fighting because you give the refs your starting line. Devils put a different line on, Words were said, Fists were thrown, a head was split. Nothing wwfish about it broseph.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote]

yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. <u>Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it</u>: "Lets give em a show"

They started fighting because you give the refs your starting line. Devils put a different line on, Words were said, Fists were thrown, a head was split. Nothing wwfish about it broseph.
    [/quote]

i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"] i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards[/quote]</P>

I'd sign off on that....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote] wwhat do u mean by brutal[/quote]Violent. Last time they played during the regular season the ref dropped the puck to start the game and both sides started fighting. lol
    [/quote] oh i thought u meant like a bad game yea the fake fighting - pretty weak if u ask me. Do you think they whispered to each other right before they did it: "Lets give em a show" very WWFish[/quote]</p>

organized, sure...but not fake...
    Hockey has alot of unwritten rules....

you can usually predict when fights are close to happening...
    That being said, yes, sometimes players plan it lol</p>

i remember junior year of high school, I started at one of the wings, which i never usually did cuz i was a defensemen....and this kid from our rival school was opposite me, and we HATED him...like EVERYONE hated him....lol. we called him X, cuz his last name was Xenakis or something weird...
    and im like..."hey X....I'm going to kick the **** out of you as soon as the puck drops..."
    he's like "yea whatever man...." and called me something....i dont recall what insult lol
    puck dropped, dropped the gloves and stick and grabbed his helmet and pummeled him till he fell.
    woooooorth itttttttt!!!!</p>[/quote]I used to plan hitting and slashing some people with team mates. Theres nothing fake about it. I was only in one cause refs usually stopped them right away in my league. LAME. Some kid cross checked me after the whistle and I went down right on my ***, so I got up went right at him. I hate that crap. My pops told me if you ever get into a fight out there drop one glove and grab the kids facemask and pull down, and rock him with the hand that still had the glove on so you dont break your hand. Worked like a charm. I grab the kid and pulled him into the punch, and he fell forward, gave him a few more womps to the back of the head, then refs broke it up. I wanted to pull his shirt over his head soooo bad.lol My coach loved me after that.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]Ranger game tonight should be bruuutal.
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

i was waiting for superfly jimmy snuka to jump off the boards[/quote]BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    you even said last week it was pretty exciting.

[quote user="dezzzR"]My pops told me if you ever get into a fight out there drop one glove and grab the kids facemask and pull down, and rock him with the hand that still had the glove on so you dont break your hand. Worked like a charm. [/quote]</P>

no doubt. I dont know how they handle it these days, but you used to be able to bait people into penalties by dropping a glove, or pretending to throw them and your stick lol</P>

worst part about fighting in hockey, is grabbing the jersey or helmet, raising and bracing your arm and fist for a punch, but not being able to effectively do both those things while spinning in a slow circle keeping your balance. cuz the other guy is usually doing the same thing hjhahahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

Max Payne 3 anyone????

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]My pops told me if you ever get into a fight out there drop one glove and grab the kids facemask and pull down, and rock him with the hand that still had the glove on so you dont break your hand. Worked like a charm. [/quote]</p>

no doubt. I dont know how they handle it these days, but you used to be able to bait people into penalties by dropping a glove, or pretending to throw them and your stick lol</p>

<u>worst part about fighting in hockey, is grabbing the jersey or helmet, raising and bracing your arm and fist for a punch, but not being able to effectively do both those things while spinning in a slow circle keeping your balance. cuz the other guy is usually doing the same thing hjhahahaha</u></p>[/quote]yesssssshahaha. look at the video i put up though. Rupp grabs the guys jersey with some slack and starts rocking him with the hand hes grabbing the jersey with. excellent move.

[quote user="dezzzR"]Max Payne 3 anyone????
    [/quote]</P>

I think i only played the first one, but it WAS a good series. </P>

Diablo III release is tomorrow so I'll probably play that for awhile, cuz like 10 ppl I know are getting it. And the beta was EXCELLENT!!!! alot of fun</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

+ Reply to Thread